My Dear Comrade Craptek!

Ah Comrade Craptek, how your words redistribute joy! In true patriotic fashion, I often think of the workers of the forest and meadow and how Amerika's selfish pursuit of material goods and sufficient calories affects them in a negative manner. Many times have I provided them with millet from my meager generous ration, corn cobs, and spent mash from unaccounted sugar beet and potato. This very morning I chipped the ice from my window frame so I could take this reduced pixel image of the ensuing mirth of animals.

1a.jpg
Commissar Cardinal is resplendent in his coat of red as he monitors the consumption, is he not?

1b.jpg
I can not be blamed for the lack of better images as the bars were being closed before more suitable depictions were captured.

Comrade Supper, it's likely that even if you did post higher resolution images, the Rethuglikkkans would just steal the additional pixels anyway.

Yes it's true - pixel pilferers are at work. But I will not rest till every pixel is counted, labeled, assigned a serial number, and returned to its rightful comrade. Never fear. But first, I must examine the new corn cob supply.

Ahhhhh, much like the tiny little stamp that's (rightfully) being demanded on the tip of every firing pin, Comrade Squirrel!

If WE don't organize, stamp, label, record, and file, who WILL?

We've got 'em on a list! And they'll none of 'em be missed!