NASA's Pro Muslim Agenda

Though international diplomacy would seem well outside NASA's orbit, Bolden said in an interview with Al Jazeera that strengthening those ties was among the top tasks President Obama assigned him. He said better interaction with the Muslim world would ultimately advance space travel.

"When I became the NASA administrator -- or before I became the NASA administrator -- he charged me with three things. One was he wanted me to help re-inspire children to want to get into science and math, he wanted me to expand our international relationships, and third, and perhaps foremost, he wanted me to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and [highlight=#ffff00]engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science[/highlight] ... and math and engineering," Bolden said in the interview.
Source Link

This is a great idea. I can't imagine what this has to do with NASA but making people feel good is always - well, good. I suppose one should qualify this a bit. Shouldn't people deserve to feel good? I mean how much effort should we have put into helping Timothy McVeigh feel good or Bernie Madoff, I bet he could use some feel good attention. I am probably putting too much thought into this and should be satisfied in our leaders decisions.

But still, wouldn't you think if the Muslims had made significant contributions they would know it? We know that Truth is "living and breathing" so perhaps our leaders have creative history in the pipeline. A little re-education is always a good thing.

Maybe they are referring to more recent achievements.
Iranian-Rocket-Test.jpg

Making people feel good about themselves is a human right, no matter what the cost to others. Especially people who would other wise blow themselves and others to pieces for no apparent reason (other than to make themselves feel good about themselves).

This all makes such perfect sense. It doesn't take rocket science to figger it out.

I certainly hope that hero space turtle Mahmoud does not replace hero space dog Laika in the hearts of The People! Space turtle is great achievement for our Middle Eastern brethren, but one cannot replace such an icon as Laika so easily.

PPeabody

I don't believe this! That's an exact replica of our supposedly top secret replacement for the Space Shuttle. Comrades, we have a spy in our midst.

What a pity - Comrade Whoopie stole MY comment.

Looks at our glorious pubic public skools, for exampleage. Nothing isfenir finer than the job our union skool instructers do than make us the wee ones, feel good abouth their akomplishments. We must do the smae for our Mooslicms comradics.
This is a Current Truth Mandate ™ !

Proletariat Peabody wrote:I certainly hope that hero space turtle Mahmoud does not replace hero space dog Laika in the hearts of The People! Space turtle is great achievement for our Middle Eastern brethren, but one cannot replace such an icon as Laika so easily.

PPeabody
Pfft..."hero space turtle". What's next? Hero "Space Otter"? Hero turtle hid in shell whole time in space, never once come out to take a peek at how vast our Motherland is in size. I say give some mud for turtle and let us space dogs handle space.

PARISH SUCH A THOUGHT, Proletariat Peabody. Laika is of correctiveness! No order of Testudines (please note, that the word is not testicles!) of terrestrial, freshwater, and marine reptiles that have a toothless horny beak and a shell of bony dermal plates usually covered with horny shields enclosing the trunk and into which the head, limbs, and tail usually may be withdrawn could ever replace the People Laika!!
In factualities , I must call PETA for such cruel treatments of turtles.

It is of the time that the Mooslimbs are of recognition for all the most important discoveries of the mathematics and the sciences. It is of the common knowledge that without our discoveries there would be no ZERO!!

Comrade PC, I have been to fix your foto.

iranian-rocket-test dinajacket.jpg

Ahhhh, it does my doggy heart good to see that Laika will remain forever our #1 glorious space hero! Being of the Canis variety myself, although a much lesser, proletariat breed, of course, I never want to see our dear Laika demoted in the hearts of The People. Long live Laika and the Motherland!!

I was merely attempting to follow Dear Leader's request that we uplift our Muslim brethren, and 'hero' turtle Mahmoud seemed as good a reason as any. When your culture's last major contribution to world culture was homicide bombing honor killing female subjugation the number zero, you need all the help you can get.

PPeabody

Proletariat Peabody wrote:....
I was merely attempting to follow Dear Leader's request that we uplift our Muslim brethren, and 'hero' turtle Mahmoud seemed as good a reason as any. When your culture's last major contribution to world culture was homicide bombing honor killing female subjugation the number zero, you need all the help you can get.

PPeabody

and a good effort to be a loyal comrade, you have made, Comrade P... Peabody. Much welcomage to you. Where would we be without the number "0" . . . 'zero' contributions, 'zero' thinking, 'zero' intelligence - no where is where. In the "zero" place.

Comradess Mrs. A, it is so nice to see you back from your self imposed gulag visit! Your addition to the lovely photo is well placed. Comrade Ackmoodittyjihadist looks most glorious, does he not?!

Finally - A real PROGRESSIVE takes Bill to school. ALL PRAISE DEAR LEADER.

nasa-obama-clinton-content.jpg

No, no, no! Do you comrades have no sense of history? The world is supported on the backs of three giant elephants, which stand on the back of an enormous turtle which swims in the ocean of the universe.

This is the turtle that the Iranians have launched into space. Considering it's the turtle that the world stands on, launching it into space is as good an item of creative thinking as spending money to save money to get worse health care.

See how this works?

Comrade Theo, I thought the world was held by FOUR elephants standing atop the Great A'Tuin?

But I digress. And switch to an out of karakter moment.

WHY IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS F-ING UNHOLY SHOULD A US GOVERNMENT AGENCY TRY TO MAKE MUSLIMS NATIONS "FEEL GOOD" ABOUT THEIR "HISTORIC CONTRIBUTIONS"? IS OBAMA OUT OF HIS MIND? NOT ONLY IS THAT THE MOST CONDESCENDING THING I'VE HEARD IN A LONG TIME, IT IS THE STUPIDEST.

Ack. Seriously. I don't know what's worse. The notion that the Arab world is some poor oppressed group that needs a powerful nation to stroke it's ego and make it feel good about itself, or that the fucking progs think it's a good idea to go out and abase ourselves before them and apologize for throwing rockets into space while they still hump camels and kill people for not praying the right way.

It's the great Obama that holds up the world.

I DENOUNCE ALL OF YOU!

Don't foprget the Fifth Elephant, Colonel. Had it not been for it, the Low King wouldn't be sitting on a gold mine (so long as the BCB concentrations aren't too high).

Mmmm good point, but that is why you are in fact the Brain-In-The-Jar.

It's high time Mooslims were recognized for all of their accomplishments. Mrs. Al Czarweary's idea to send Akmedkillajoo into space is an excellent one, especially, if Laika wouldn't mind sharing the limelight with the longest orbiting Mooslim in the history of the Mooslim world. Bon Voyage, Akmedkillajoo!

Beavis, I have a tear, I am so thrilled. Finally, Mooslimics in space, where they belong. Now to send dear Comrade Ackmoodillyjihads up with them, would be the highest of accomplishments for dearest Leader.

Per Dear Leaders orders, the plan to boost the self-esteem of our spacey Mooslim Muslo-nauts is in full swing! Sadly, I cannot claim these works are mine, but they show fine progressive thinking.

Allahu Akbar and pass the suicide belt!!

PPeabody

momoon.jpg

nasa1.jpg

nasaspace.jpg

I am so touched I am fighting back a tear.
We must all sing praise to our dear Leader who has brought more "change" to Amerika than we could have envisioned. Mooslimics on the Moon, just where they belong. Now they can blow themselves up with contented pride as they praise their bloody god., Allaho Aalyakba Jihadakbar?

Hmmmm... I have been of the wondering.... Osama been Laidon is already like the space cadet so maybe he should also be of the Mosslimnaut peoples. And since he is also leader of the Sharia History and Islamic Teaching (S.H.I.T.) organization, he should have the more special suit to be made just for him. One with the personal rocket launching devices.

bin laden in space.jpg

I got this update through this morning's subspace communication. One more push like this and the entire Federation of Planets submits to Islam. After that, the only thing separating us from the glorious utopia will be that little business of converting them to secular progressivism.

NASA_Submission.png
Checked off:

ImageDepartment of Homeland Security
ImageDepartment of Defense
ImageDepartment of Energy
ImageDepartment of State
ImageDepartment of Commerce
ImageNASA

Most cherished Red Square, what is the coded message at the bottom of you exquisitely equal rendering.
code.PNG
Is it an alternate representation of Faustian perhaps?
faust.jpg

ThePeoplesComrade -

I don't know what it means because I didn't do it. It doesn't have ThePeoplesCube.com stamp on it.

Just yesterday we spoke with General Secretary about making an image involving National Aeronautics' Submission to Allah, but I was too busy doing other things and forgot about it. And this morning I received this image in the mail, uncredited - as if someone had overheard our conversation. I think it's great. It's well-done and it also saves me time since now I don't have to make it myself.

Perhaps I wasn't clear enough when I wrote about "update through this morning's subspace communication" above. That usually happens when I don't start my sentences with "Let me be absolutely clear." I should say that more often - look how well it works for Obama: he is being more absolutely clear than ever, and we finally can understand him.

And if I'm still being unclear, it's Bush's fault.

ah ha, what a great, well thought out thought - "let me perfectly clear" is the best way to muddle up the factoids and cause deep distraction. Very sly! Thanks to Allahha Aliha ha, whatever.. and Neil Armstrong!

Red Square wrote:ThePeoplesComrade -
Perhaps I wasn't clear enough when I wrote about "update through this morning's subspace communication" above. That usually happens when I don't start my sentences with "Let me be absolutely clear.".
As anyone undergoing urinalysis knows, being perfectly clear is important.
clear.jpg

Comrade Red Square; I find that when one says "Let me be absolutely clear" they are even clearer when holding a Makarov in their hand.

Colonel 7.62 wrote:Comrade Red Square; I find that when one says "Let me be absolutely clear" they are even clearer when holding a Makarov in their hand.

O M G, I've never heard it called that!! (say what? it's a gun? nah, he was talking about . . . oh really???)

Never mind! I am most late for appointment and don't have time for mindless chatter......

"[highlight=#ffff99]O M G, I've never heard it called that!! (say what? it's a gun? nah, he was talking about . . . oh really???)[/highlight]"

Silly Frau, everyone knows a Makarov is a Russian fish.

No here is a question that we need an urgent Fatwa on.

When you are in space, which way is Mecca? How do you determine your Qibla?How do you know which way to pray?

Comrades,

I should not be telling you this as it comes from the highest levels of the Party, but it has been discussed that NASA will be returning to the moon!
Yes we will send a few Party elite back to the moon to retrieve the evil kapitalist American Flags that pollute the Moon's pristine surface.
In their place they will leave proper Party approved flags (U.N., Soviet, etc).
Maybe a big hammer and sickle that can be seen from Earth? That would indeed be glorious....

Obamugabe, since Mecca is on Earth, you would pray facing the Earth. Which would be very pleasing to Gaia.

Good news Comrades,

Hollywood and the MSM is falling right in line with this new progressive program.

To help the proletariat to be more accepting of our "Brave New Frontier", TV is planning on making some new shows based on old concepts with the Muslim presepective.

For example:

A modern adventure of a Muslim family on a spaceship named Freedom Flotilla 2.

The Characters:

The family includes Professor Hakim Robinson, his wife, Maureenshib, their children, Djohdee, Bayan, and Wa'il. They will be accompanied by their pilot, US Space Corp Major Dhakir West who is married to the two daughters of Professor Hakim Robinson.

The characters also include Dr. Zachary Smithsky, the Jew who slips aboard the spaceship in an attempt to sabotage it.

We are also provided with the fabulous creation of a robot by the name of Sorena. A robot designed to protect the family and ship. The robot is quite entertaining as he runs around flapping his arms and sayings such things as, "Allah Akbar"; "Jihad" and "Hope and Change".

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Obamugabe, since Mecca is on Earth, you would pray facing the Earth. Which would be very pleasing to Gaia.
So if earth is right above you (because you are on the moon or Mars) you would actually have to lie on your back with your back with your legs up? Could make for interesting maneuvers!

Comrade Neotrotsky, I am so impressed with the quickness of the Obama Reaching Out to Mooslimics Agenda by NASA. Their own TV show make many mooslims feel much better about themselves.

Jihad for Change for All ™ .

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Comrade Neotrotsky, I am so impressed with the quickness of the Obama Reaching Out to Mooslimics Agenda by NASA. Their own TV show make many mooslims feel much better about themselves.

Jihad for Change for All ™ .

Yes Frau

it is good how Papa Obama is so quickly reaching out

I do wonder, however, which way is Mecca when in space?
How would a Muslim pray?

These are very important progressive questions on the Religion of Peace
and should be addressed by NASA as soon as possible.

Since our Mooslimic comrades pray bent over with their moon facing the moon (I make a wee joke) I would think which ever way they faced, would be mooning their god. Is that not correct?
And I am most assured, their loving kind god,Alloaha Allajihad.... whatever, will accept whatever bending and facing they do.

CORRECTION:

Obama NEVER said that NASA should be focused on Muslims. He meant to say that the NSA should be focused on Muslims. It was merely a typo in the teleprompter.

Move along, comrades. Nothing to see here.

NASA at the Crossroads
(From various Internet Articles)
July 2010

NASA has seen some tough times, but now in 2010, with almost all NASA future work unfunded and effectively canceled, it was time to find a more forward looking and cooperative financier then the U.S. Government. Hearing that banks in Muslim countries are unable to charge interest because of Sharia Law, it appeared the ideal place to go for funding for the future space programs.

First of course the Muslim Countries need to be made to feel an important part of the program and therefore responsible for helping fund it. Hence the new NASA Space Outreach to Muslim countries which do not yet have a space program (other than the nuclear tipped ones).

Friendly Charlie B. got the assignment to glad hand the perspective donors and feel out their wallets when they are distracted. However great plans at the beginning always appear earth-shakingly brilliant, but as the details begin to surface, many overlooked problems must be handled and solved, such as how to get non-Islamic woman astronauts into the Burqa Spacesuits.

And so with great trepidation NASA lunges forward in the greatest gamble in all of funding-land. Never since the days of manned pre-orbital flights, re-entries and the moon landings has NASA entered into such uncertain missions. But wait – don't the Russians offer space flights to individuals who can pay the price? They sure do.

So friendly Charlie figured a way out of his dilemma. He hired Russian space flight salesmen to go with him to Muslim land, and ended up fully funding NASA all the way through a Muslim Mission to Mars. So all's well that ends well, and Charlie B is being talked about running for president in 2012, since Mr. O will have previously moved up to higher office.

Obamugabe, in China they refer to mooslims as "asslifters." The idea being that they aren't actually bowing to Mecca in the East, but rather raising their asses to the devil in the West.

Of course we know who the devil in the West really is...America

ummm, "asslifters". Are you sure that is not the procedure lovely Michelle had?

Given our Fearless Leader's wisdom in ending NASA's formerly imperialistic mission to conquer Space ...

... in favor of expanding availability of Space to Soldiers of Allah, the following report from Party Headquarters reveals plans now ready to be unveiled for Jihadist Monkeys to take command of our military exploitation of Space.

Isn't this a photoshop by Mrs Al Czarweary which substituted the image of the Iran's Maximum Leader for the real image of the Jihadist Monkey (Jihadonaut?).

Watch out, Laika, you may soon be rendered obsolete by the more evolutionarily advanced species know as Jihadist Space Monkeys.

(Originally erroneous snytax corrected by the wonders of the "Edit" function.) Praise Allah for the Rich Man Editor's function.)

--Kommisar of Fatwas.

Comrades, you have failed utterly to appreciate the reason that Barry O has scrapped a second landing on the moon.

He doesn't want to endanger the breeding grounds of the moonbats.

We can't disturb nesting shit birds, spawning catfish bait, or rodents in heat. How much less important are they than the moonbat?

See how simple it is?

[out of character]

[/out of character]

Very interesting, ass-lifting comments reported from Asia, info from Canada about a “Griffin” letter, and especially the new turn of events reported by Fox, see below.

Asian insight into the Muslim prayer position making them part of the Moonies is right on. In addition insightful Asians always used to bow to us and say something like “Ah-So”. Eventually it was recognized that they were speaking English and were looking at us and saying A--H--- with their own unique accent.

The Canadian Free Press letter from the eminent Charles S. Griffith, or his impersonator, was great and right on, and from some one who understands a lot about NASA. But now a most interesting turn of events from https://gretawire.blogs.foxnews.com/whi ... -misspoke/. If this item reported by Fox News is correct, one of two things occurred. Either NASA Administrator Bolton was naïve in reporting what Obama actually said but what Obama wouldn't own up to in public, or Bolton is really loyal to NASA and fighting on the NASA side against the most ridiculous idea this vicious Administration has ever come up with. If so Bolton and NASA would be joining Arizona, Montana and a number of other states standing up to an un-Constitutional Administration.

We should watch closely how this plays out. Marine General and former Astronaut Bolton has absolutely no credibility gap, but the other side of the conversation has a big credibility gap. This is likely to become a “Big-Deal”, lets watch.

Answer to Ivan Betinov, my point about the Canadian Free Press article that you submitted contained a letter purported to be from Charles S Griffin, which I surmised was an attempt to pretend this was a response from the former NASA Adminstrator Mike Griffin. In any event who ever wrote it did a good job, I had no complaints. I later found the real response from the former NASA Adminstrator Mike Griffin at https://www.associatedcontent.com/artic ... _nasa.html.

I hope all you guys keep up the good work, this is a great site, rich in imagination, talent and hopefully helping get the country back to where it belongs, based on our Constitution crafted by ouir Founders.

Prehistoric Conservative wrote: I hope all you guys keep up the good work, this is a great site, rich in imagination, talent and hopefully helping get the country back to where it belongs, based on our Constitution crafted by ouir Founders.

Please, no need to be sarcastic comrade. Either that or you are confused. We're going to take America forward into the glorious world of next Tuesday. The only founders we respect are Marx and Lenin (oh, and Red Square). We invite you to join us as a fellow traveler in our long journey.

I stand corrected. However I believe humor is the weapon that can best be used against the enemy at hand, and satire is one of its highest levels, and you all are using it very effectively. But I'm 78 years old and probably can't even make it to next Monday, let alone next Tuesday.

“Laughter is the most frightening weapon: laughter can destroy anything, even murder.”
--Evgeny Zamyatin

David Axelrod has come out with the opinion that laughter should not be permitted except at safe subjects. In other words, there will be no laughter, but sneering at anything which is non-prog is not laughing. That's social criticism and part of the essential fabric of the Progressive World of Next Tuesday.

OK all you progs, I understand, but you can never become as progressive as the Great Stalin, he was so progressive that he killed his enemies while they were still his friends.

Quite so PaleoPalinite...

Q: Is it true that the Soviet Union is the most progressive country in the world?
A: Of course! The life was already better yesterday than it's going to be tomorrow!

And I'm afraid Comrade Whoopie, here too, if we are not successful in stopping certain progress.

Hmm. Yes. Killing your enemies while they're still your friends. How did I miss this? Of course it could be because I have no friends. I am the fountain of human kindness--I even refuse to step on a cockroach although a fetus isn't safe around me--but still for some reason people just don't like me.

I don't know why. I only turn them in for their own benefit. I never talk about them except when it's going to help them. And I never steal anything which they could use less well than I do.

Remember Bill Clinton telling us that he could spend our money better than we can? It's that sort of thing.

I understand where you are coming from Commissar Theocritus, and believe me Bill Clinton feels your pain.

It seems most progressives start out working for the common good and end up collecting the common goodies.

Comrades it seems our Dear Leader, Chairman Zero already sends many great symbolic messages to our progressive mooslim comrades. For example, a major sign of of the mooslim day of judgement is that "the sun will rise from the west": Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) said: "One of the signs of the hour, will be that the sun will rise from the west, where no longer tauba (forgiveness) will be granted." And if one rightly accepts that Amerikkka represents the evil "west" that is in great need of Hope and Change, Chairman Zero's own great new logo sends this wonderful symbolic message of atonement even to non-mooslims, as analyzed online by one of his more leg tingling, adoring followers back in '08: https://www.herecomesthescience.com/2008/02/06/the-genius-of-the-obama-campaign-logo/ The Genius of the Obama Campaign Logo February 6th, 2008
Image Barack Obama made a huge impression on me at the 2004 DNC. I knew that he would be running for president at some point, but I didn't expect it to be so soon. I've always wanted Hillary to run, and throughout the campaign I've been telling myself that Obama doesn't have enough experience – that he should spend more time in the Senate. But as I see the diverse support he's getting, and as I realize his speech at the DNC wasn't a fluke, I find myself hoping he's running the White House in 2009.
So let me me list the reasons why the Obama logo is pure genius:
  • The O represents Obama and he can use the logo without his name next to it. He's claiming the O as George W. Bush claimed the W
  • The blue O and the red stripes represent the flag
  • The red stripes represent the plains, the American farmland
  • The O's whitespace represents the sun, shining over the plains. Because it's white, it evokes sunrise, not sunset.

... and if it's flipped upside down, it looks like...

1. A blue-bearded freedom-fighter in a towel helmet.
2. A pirate.
3. Santa Claus (representing free goodies for all the immature voters).
4. The lettering looks like the Arabic right-to-left spelling of "80 useful idiots in the White House."

Obama_Logo_UpsideDown.jpg

Prehistoric Conservative -

Welcome to our Re-education Center and the Outpatient Gulag Clinic. Our zealous doctors will turn you into a Prehistoric Collectivist in no time!

I just read an interesting point somewhere -

the only correct way to pray to Allah is in accented primitive, ambiguous 7th century Arabic as used in the region where Mohammad grew up. Now ask yourself what sort of Supreme Being can only understand primitive, ambiguous 7th century Arabic.

Perhaps NASA's real mission is to find that creature in space, to make the Muslims feel good about their obscurantist cult of misogyny, racism, and slavery justification the suppression of free scientific inquiry in their cultures.

Red Square wrote:... and if it's flipped upside down, it looks like...
Some wise man once said, "Turn 'em upside down and the all look the same".

I quite agree that Allah ought to be able to understand anything; in fact a current Muslim mouth-breatherscholar wrote a book which stated that trying to figure out say physics was absurd because Allah interfered decisively with everything all the time so why bother?

But then Allah didn't take down the WTC, did he, without help?

However when I was growing up in the Church of Christ, it was a common belief that God didn't hear our prayers unless we finished them with, "In Jesus' name, Amen." Without the Jesus bit God was deaf. That is still the regnant theology.

Ah yes Theo, the holy conundrum: God can not be both omniscient and omnipotent. If he's all knowing, then he knows the eventual outcome which means he can't change it. If he's all powerful then what's the point of knowing the eventual outcome because it's subject to change anytime he wants.

Likewise, if God is good why does he allow evil to exist? Either God is wicked or he lacks the power to put an end to evil. One disqualifies him as good, the other disqualifies him as omnipotent.

Theologists have struggled over these questions for ages.

I guess the main question is whether you struggle over these questions freely and without fear, or do you get your head cut off for this.

Red, it took a lot of doing for me not to get my head cut off over refusing to go to church when I was 16 or 17. I'd sit as far from the preacher as possible and instantly go to sleep. Wouldn't stand, pray, sing, or talk. Sulk. Intolerable I'm sure. But it worked.

I've been going to hell forever and I was, without exaggeration, the best-behaved, and highest-achiever in this small town. All from the religion that was poured into me. I literally didn't get over that until I came out of the closet to the world at 51. I'm not making this up.

All those theological questions are moot points in the glorious Amэяican Utopia the Dэaя Lэadэя is striving to muscle in establish, given that, in Scientific Socialism there is no room for theists and worshipers of God (whatever His name is).

So, do not worry Commisar Theocritus, we shall euthanize all the members of the Church of Christ, as well as most members of all other churches and mosques, once we are done completely bringing the American Republic down.

Turning the attentions of NASA from going to the Moon, or Mars, to worshiping the Moon, and Islamic Theology, is not an effort in aggrandizing the religion of the 7th Century pedophile prophet, but of keeping NASA and the USA from developing new technologies that can be used to slow down the progress of Scientific Socialism.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Ah yes Theo, the holy conundrum: God can not be both omniscient and omnipotent. If he's all knowing, then he knows the eventual outcome which means he can't change it. If he's all powerful then what's the point of knowing the eventual outcome because it's subject to change anytime he wants.

Likewise, if God is good why does he allow evil to exist? Either God is wicked or he lacks the power to put an end to evil. One disqualifies him as good, the other disqualifies him as omnipotent.

Theologists have struggled over these questions for ages.
This is so true and settles the matter on the existence of God. After all, have we not figured out everything to it's final conclusion in our perceptible reality. Yes quantum levels are slippery and unfairly nonconforming to any known or understandable scientific formulas or principals. But other than that we have full understanding of ecosystems, climate, cancer, auto immune disease, to mention a few.

Certainly we would be able to understand a being whose existence is extra dimensional. After all, we have Harvard grads thinking about this. And some of them are SCIENTISTS!

But in the end I believe our Square Comrade has ferreted out the essence:
I guess the main question is whether you struggle over these questions freely and without fear, or do you get your head cut off for this.

I give up Oh great leader Red Square, your stinging rebuke, well illustrated, was felt upon my sagging shoulders. But please keep up your site and I will continue to enjoy, even though I don't usually partake. Also I admire your grasp of the world and especially the state of our state, when you do your prog-off bit.

Here is my exit line for the time being: Some conservatives are claiming the “emperor has no clothes” but they should realize they have completely missed the boat. The emperor has tons of clothes, which he is always decked out in, including $1,000 sneakers. The real problem is not that the emperor has no clothes, but that the cash-cow has no tits left.

And P.S., since you guys started talking religion I leave you with a few short ideas, since my aged position can be described as: We are all going down the same track, it is just that some of us are closer to the terminal than others.

Religion: no one can commuicate about religion unless one defines his terms. One can define God as the creator of the Universe and the Universe as everything, known and unknown, and maybe some unknowable by us in the physcial part of the universe. Our Founders probably had it right that God created man to be free. But the evidence is that God does not micromanage the physical world and bad things do happen to good people. But the most important lesson is that being born free does not come with any further guarantees, one must fight to stay free.

In our physical part of the universe nothing happens without a difference in time. However there is the possibility that a part of the universe has no time dimension at all. This may be where the non-physical part of us, which can be defined as our soul, goes after our body and brain dies and rots. It could be that the soul, which we can also call our mind, is anchored to our physical body by the brain, and at death the soul/mind is released while the brain becomes worm food.

This means our mind is likely more than the sum of the parts of the brain and may even be able to participate in extra-sensory communication, just as that lady with the tea leaves and funny cards says. Isn't that possibility fun to think about?

And finally since the universe is likely full of unknowns, and unknowns were supposed to be invented by the Arab Muslims, be it known that the Muslim leaders who recruit suicide terrorists are playing a giant joke on them. There is no way all the physical bodies that die can be transported to some place up in the clouds, eating feasts and having sex, etc. There is no sex or feasts in heaven because without a physical body there is no need, nor even a capability. Can you imagine what would happen to all the nice white clouds if every person who ever went to heaven ate and took a crap up there every day?

Too bad guys, you terrorists who wanted sex in heaven but didn't use your equipment on earth, you lost your only chance, and we have the last laugh!
(I hope to get my blog up before the end of this year, my URL will be TheInterestingTimes.com).

In our physical part of the universe nothing happens without a difference in time.
space-time.jpg

Without question there is some sort of extra-sensory perception; my mother twice knew that something had happened to me and either called or showed up, completely and totally atypically. But there is nothing that I've seen which violates the dimension of time (although it's physically possible to travel back in time, I'm told).

But that means that we don't know how to measure it yet, just as we don't know how to do many things. We have an understanding say of cancer but it's by no means complete. If it were it would be conquered. It's not like interstellar travel, where we are not even without shouting distance of the technology.

I have seen no evidence of a soul. I'm not averse to it, but I just haven't seen it.

Prehistoric Conservative wrote:I give up Oh great leader Red Square, your stinging rebuke, well illustrated, was felt upon my sagging shoulders. But please keep up your site and I will continue to enjoy, even though I don't usually partake. Also I admire your grasp of the world and especially the state of our state, when you do your prog-off bit.

Your only error is in how you read what is written here. You'll find that the truth in what we say is not contained in the text, but rather in the infinite space between the lines.

In other words, take whatever you see here with a grain of organic, sun dried sea salt.

Good luck on your website and don't be a stranger, there's hope for you yet.