need some photoshoppers...

I have re-distributed this comment from a Rethuglikan site... I was being punished... yeah that's the reason I was there...

[left][highlight=#ffffff]"The Obama car should just sport some fancy bling & rims."[/highlight][/left][/font][/color][/b]

This was in connection with the evil (spit, spit) Nascar drivers who have better things to do um.. have scheduling conflicts with a presidential command to come down and say howdy.

I say "The Beast" could out bling them all with a little help from the cube. Could you help an untalented but artistically interested gal out here with some idea of what that might look like. would be totally wow eh?

Would this be stereotyping? Comrade Buffoon perhaps.

Please call at 888-BIGOTRY
The Commission on Racial Inflammation ™ has just appointed Comrade Buffoon as chairman.

And then of course there is this:

pet missing.jpg
from the Sensitivity Trainers at iOwnTheWorld

Comrade Darski,

A black Cadillac Escalade would be the perfect car of choice to make Dear Leader look hip. Not that black gangstas and rappers stereotype themselves. It's a mere coincidence that it is the most stolen car in America and that it is the car of choice for so many of my peoples.

Comrade People's Comrade,

Are you putting Buffoon in charge of bigotry detection? This is a good choice. For someone who is part Italian, part Swedish, part Nigerian, and part Japanese, no one can detect bigotry better than he.

Leninka wrote: Comrade People's Comrade,

Are you putting Buffoon in charge of bigotry detection? This is a good choice. For someone who is part Italian, part Swedish, part Nigerian, and part Japanese, no one can detect bigotry better than he.
It is as I have foreseen. We have developed a highly secret strike force, code named MUTT (Multi-ethnic Understanding for Truth and Terrorism)

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:
Leninka wrote: Comrade People's Comrade,

It is as I have foreseen. We have developed a highly secret strike force, code named MUTT (Multi-ethnic Understanding for Truth and Terrorism)

I denounce any MUTTisms til I receive my First Edition Updated Memo. Or the FUMo, for short.

As for Comrade Buffoon and his buffoonery, he should be a wise choice for the MUTT squad, once we've all had a chance to to add our 2 cents.... or beet ration coupons. Which ever is greater.

Here 'ya go, Comrades Darski and Leninka....

ObamaMobile.jpg
[/b]

I know, I know.... it needs shiny gold rims. Doing so would preclude my work in the beet fields... you two will just need to imagine them........much like our Dear Leader's promises.

He did promise us gold rims, right ?
He's promised us everything else.........

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Krasnodar wrote:Here 'ya go, Comrades Darski and Leninka....

ObamaMobile.jpg
[/b]

I know, I know.... it needs shiny gold rims. Doing so would preclude my work in the beet fields... you two will just need to imagine them........much like our Dear Leader's promises.

...and curb feelers... Don't forget the curb fleeers! Would not want to scratch those gold rims, man!

Excuse me, but wouldn't this be a optimum chance to try & teach the bitter clinging, white rethugliKKKan voting, racist knuckle draggers that infest NASCAR that being eco-friendly means so much more than winning some stupid competition? That it's about Gaia & the Children ™ ... ??

nascarobamavolt.jpg

ObamaMobile.jpg
[/b]

Thank you so much... totally kicking Kool.

Thank you and here's my beet vodka ration - I'm on the wagon (again? still?)

I felt some improvment was needed.

darski wrote:

The attachment ObamaMobile.jpg is no longer available
[/b]

Thank you so much... totally kicking Kool.

Thank you and here's my beet vodka ration - I'm on the wagon (again? still?)

ObamaMobile.jpg
[/b]

Oh, I can imagine a great deal on the vehicle of the Great One. He'll take the Tea Partier's down with a car like that, for sure.

Comrade Darski is on to something I believe... the stretch Shitbox Escalade is a fine choice for retaining the gangsta' minority vote, though this in and of itself may be lacking. The Rethuglikkan devil is in the details as was most equally pointed out by the glorious Saint Alinsky. These details are those that shall most grab the eye and display the obvious taste and affluence power of the state... project an aura of idiocy infallibility as only the leader of another third world banana republic the free world might project.

Alas my photoshop-foo skills are lacking, but perhaps a kind fellow traveler might assist us in pimpin bing! bing! adorning the "First Beast" in a manner befitting Chairman Downgrade Obama?

Though the factory rims might be all well and fine for a beet-tugging prole, the Great Leader needs something more befitting a shot-caller president.

Assuming a suitable set of rims can be created (by Lenin we SHALL overcome!) I've prepared a video so as to display the necessary suspension modifications so as to avoid the possibility of another embarrassing "Dublin Moment" (I apologize since this incident was already deleted from the collective consciousness)...

Before:

(cringe)

After:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67sq0LT ... detailpage

A full articulating suspension would not only avoid the aforementioned situation, but might also be instrumental should the First Beast be called upon to whisk the President away cross-country should an off-road escape be of necessity!

I do believe our first order of business is to check with our friends to the north in Canada and see if such a dope fly fresh vehicle can be built!

Comrade Kool Aid Man,

That was very kool. Let's hope they were able to find some highly paid union workers to lift Dear Leader's gas guzzling ostentatious limo people's car, and they didn't just hire the most ready, willing and able, close at hand workers to lend a hand.

Thank you Comrade Leninka, your words are a sweet balm upon the ears of a toiling prole and aspiring "made prog." I'm sure that with the correct palms greased and a bit of Wild Turkey "Project First Beast" will be granted the official "Yah sure der' hey!" For without the industrial might and resourcefulness of the great land of the Red Leaf, we'd be most ASSUREDLY lost....

Your welcome, Comrade Kool Aid Man. I'm dreaming of the day, and that would be the glorious world of next Tuesday, when all peoples will have the luxury that Dear Leader enjoys. Of course, this is what he wants for all.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
I don't see any curb feelers!

Comrade Raum.....
The White House is recruiting curb feelers from the TSA as we speak.

This is not the Dэaя Lэadэя set of wheels, but this is all we can afford in his Economy:

Folk's Wagen

Don't forget the deluxe model that High Party Officials will be using.

vehicular simplicity.jpg

A posthumous, but well deserved "thank you" goes out to Professors Cloward and Piven.
They helped make a future like this, The World of Next Tuesday ", possible.[/b]

Image ... or the most glorious Trabant Hybrid!