Need Some Quiet Time?

Comrades,

Party business got you down? To many already determined yes votes that need your presence at the local committee meetings to make them appear legitimate? The Inner Party understands and has authorized a break for those mid-level apparatchiks that need to take one. You can now just phone in your votes, after booking in.

Reservations for two... me and the can of SPAM... boy am I Bushed.

Television??!! In the hotel rooms?? Is it allowed for mere proles to partake of such opulence, or is TV reserved solely for the use of our more equal leaders?

Also, I've heard rumors that something called Faux News, a very truthful news dangerous reich-wing rumor mill exists on TV. Is this true?

Proletariat Peabody wrote:Television??!! In the hotel rooms?? Is it allowed for mere proles to partake of such opulence, or is TV reserved solely for the use of our more equal leaders?

Also, I've heard rumors that something called Faux News, a very truthful news dangerous reich-wing rumor mill exists on TV. Is this true?
Of course your 1 channel of MSNBC is available for your viewing pleasure! FAUX news....does not exist, nothing more then a rumor based on lies from reactionary forces that wish to destroy our revolution from the outside and if you to try to mess with the T.V in the motel trying to find it....well you would shot on the spot. Just a little note for future quests planning on booking a room......Seems there has been a rush from visitors from Indiana lately....Call ahead for room early!

THIS IS LONG OVER DUE! Thank you dear Comrade Woogums for redistributing this anticipated idea to the glorious collective. I am more than anxious to participate . . . and have always had a special place in my heart for those little vodka bottles in the cold keeping units refrigerator. They ARE THERE, are they not?

Why, some of my best days of remembrance have transpired in motel and hotel rooms. Oh, the memories! Did I ever tell you about the weekend with . . . . . but I digress. . . .

It will be delightful to languish around the pool, the little frig, watching a few "X" rate movies and phoning in my vote of the newest revised Memo's of the Week. I am full of anticipations!

Frau P,

That wasn't you, was it, at the Chief Hotel, where proles can get all the "steam heat" they want??!! My memory is somewhat hazy due to alcohol-poisoned brain cells. I could have sworn she told me her name was...um....Lenka, or Lenina, or Leninka...something like that. She also swore that she was 14 15 16 21. I was told a good time was had by all...

neon-hotel-sign_~PCL12296.jpg

Proletariat Peabody, it is a possible possibility that it was indeed I, the Fraulein, but with so many transactions visit to various hotels, motels, truck stops and pup tents over the years, it can be difficult to keep up with the friends, acquaintances customers total strangers one might happen to run into. Although, I don't reflect on any Indian lodgings, there was the Chief I met one night and . . . . . . . . but I'm digress again . . . . It could perchance have been our dear Leninka you ran into?! She is a delight and most engaging, after all, but you will have to address her, as my addressing is confined to my personal self.

Darling Frau, you are so full of that which passes for wisdom. Leninka being the Party's chief housekeeper was most likely the one that Peabody ran into if he slept past checkout time or forgot to put the "Do Not Disturb" sigh on his door knob.

Comrade Whoopie,

Yes, perhaps you are correct and it was indeed The Party's chief housekeeper Leninka, as my house was indeed kept very rigid straight that evening.

PP

Proletariat Peabody !

No offense, but past fantasies about making whoopie with Inner party comrades and publishing it is a major no no!!!!!!!! I understand your need to post since you've put quite a few quarters into the slot of the T.V to get " channel 3" at 15 minutes a shot while at the Grand Union Motel.....But let's keep that hands on bennie on the Q.T!

Snoogs (may I call you that again?),

Past fantasies?? No, current fantasies!!

But you are right, of course. My comments were out of line, and I denounce myself and throw myself on the mercy of The Party. Perhaps too many pickled beets this morning. I'll return to my "MSNBC/channel 3" in order to get that thrill up my my leg. And my hands are on my bennie, as you instructed.

Can I get my vodka rations increased?

PP

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:Comrades,

Party business got you down? To many already determined yes votes that need your presence at the local committee meetings to make them appear legitimate? The Inner Party understands and has authorized a break for those mid-level apparatchiks that need to take one. You can now just phone in your votes, after booking in.

Ahem....my suitors said to ask you if they have hourly rates, Snoogie Woogums.

Царевна wrote:

You can tell your "suitors" that this is a REPUTABLE establishment and errrr ....even though hourly rates are available it is only for a little nap action and nap action only!

As far as the complaints lately from the guests. The noise from the whining, sniveling, crying and hissy fits from the big babies staying here from Wisconsin has been addressed.

What about the Ill-i-NOISE comrades? Their blow horns have woken Karl up one to many times.

What about the In-di-Anna Commissars? Too many headboards bumping in the wind, BTW is that foot pump or static hot air? I can't seem to get my Obama doll to stay inflated. errrr... not that I have one... ummm... it belongs Trumpka down the hall.

Proletariat Peabody wrote:Snoogs (may I call you that again?),

Past fantasies?? No, current fantasies!!

But you are right, of course. My comments were out of line, and I denounce myself and throw myself on the mercy of The Party. Perhaps too many pickled beets this morning. I'll return to my "MSNBC/channel 3" in order to get that thrill up my my leg. And my hands are on my bennie, as you instructed.

Can I get my vodka rations increased?

PP

Proletariat Peabody,

Dontcha think you and your buddies have had more than enough vodka already? I suppose though since you and your cohorts spent all last night howling at the moon and seem to paying for it pretty heavily this morning, a little bit of the hair of the dog that bit ya would be in order. Drop by the lobby and I'll stamp your ration card for a few extra quarts.

Comrade,

Your accomodations are so meager, so Junior Varsity ...

For The Greater Good ™ you need to go for the bigger fish. Would the late great Comrade Senator Dead Kennedy entertain foreign leftist radicals dignitaries in such primative arrangements?

https://www.judicialwatch.org/files/doc ... 242011.pdf

https://www.judicialwatch.org/news/2011 ... ed-kennedy

•“While Kennedy was in Santiago he made arrangements to ‘rent' a brothel for an entire night. Kennedy allegedly invited one of the Embassy chauffeurs to participate in the night's activities.”
•"In each country Kennedy insisted on interviewing ‘the angry young men' of the country. He wanted to meet with communists and others who had left-wing views. …Ambassador Freeman, Bogota, said the first person whom Kennedy wanted to meet was Lauchlin Currie.” (The document subsequently identifies Currie as a person who “had been mentioned in Washington investigations of Soviet spy rings.”)
•“In Mexico Kennedy asked Ambassador Mann that certain left-wingers be invited to the Embassy residence where interviews could be held. Mann took the strong position that he would not invite such people and stated that if any such interviews were to be conducted, all arrangements should be made by Kennedy himself.”

Here on the 18th month celebration of Sen. Kennedy's sobriety and all you have to offer the collective is the "Roach Hotel"? Are you trying to be fiscally conservative now?

Shameful

Snoogs,

Thanks for the extra vodka ration. It got me though the day. A good time was indeed had by all last night, although there is no truth to the true tale that I ended up in lizard costume.

dog2.jpg

Marshal Pupovitch, on the other hand, well...

dog.jpg

When governing, one often must bare one's soul.
wisconsin congress.jpg

Butt Congress has a duty? That made my evening PeoplesComrade.

Please tell our Comrades to look out for an establishment run by a Farmer Vincent. Checking in is easy, but checking out is Hell:

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:
Царевна wrote:

You can tell your "suitors" that this is a REPUTABLE establishment and errrr ....even though hourly rates are available it is only for a little nap action and nap action only!

As far as the complaints lately from the guests. The noise from the whining, sniveling, crying and hissy fits from the big babies staying here from Wisconsin has been addressed.

Of course, of course. We'll be discreet. Or as discreet as 10 party apparatchiks and one ex-princess can be.

Proletariat Peabody!!!!!!!

I just found out one of your Fleabag friends has skipped out on his bill! I've posted signs around the neighborhood to find the cheapskate. Didn't you tell him he was suppose to fleece the taxpayer instead of fleecing the UNION MOTEL.

Here on the 18th month celebration of Sen. Kennedy's sobriety and all you have to offer the collective is the "Roach Hotel"? Are you trying to be fiscally conservative now?

Infidel!

Why Comrade just showing the masses that the Party can always be counted on to spend the Peoples money wisely of course.

Pssst......Pick up your shoe phone post haste for a little private confab (NO PROLE PEEKING).

My most esteemed fellow Inner Party Comrade.....But Think man Think! If the regular unwashed slobs who we claim to do everything for ever got wind that there were some finer resort digs just reserved for us in the Inner Party and paid for by their party dues in your neck of the Caribbean, other then this firetrap......Then they may actually would DEMAND TO STAY THERE INSTEAD. We would be forced to ........Heavens to Stalin...... actually have to MINGLE with them........Ugh.

Uncle Harry has made sure our heroic public servants who are bravely facing this reichwing tyranny will maintain the comfort level to which they are accustomed.

article-1208587-06299B39000005DC-982_468x383.jpg

Commodore SnoogWoog,

I can take no responsibility for the actions of my prole friend, Harry. And even though the motel was indeed a UNION HOTEL, it wasn't all that grand, and it is probably owned by a capitalist who deserved to be fleeced anyway.

Besides, don't we believe that housing should be free for all??!! Harry was merely living what he believes.

The last time I saw him, Harry and one of the fleebagging losers Wisconsin Demo Senators were lapping up their vodka rations from Laika's water bowl and having a grand old time. After sleeping it off, he probably headed to Wisconsin to stand firm with our fellow unwashed don't work smell noble protesters sleeping in the Capital building.

PP

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:Proletariat Peabody !

No offense, but past fantasies about making whoopie with Inner party comrades and publishing it is a major no no!!!!!!!! I understand your need to post since you've put quite a few quarters into the slot of the T.V to get " channel 3" at 15 minutes a shot while at the Grand Union Motel.....But let's keep that hands on bennie on the Q.T!

Comrade Woogums, I'm not pointing the finger of blame but I heard from the union undocumented worker charged with room upkeep that Peabody left quite the mess.

I was told that it took six gallons of Clorox, two packs of Brillo pads, three blacklights and a priest to cleanse the room....

just sayin...

And even though the motel was indeed a UNION HOTEL, it wasn't all that grand, and it is probably owned by a capitalist who deserved to be fleeced anyway.

Comrade,

I should have you flogged for insolence! You having placed the words UNION and capitalist in the same sentence is bad enough but claiming the People's Grand Union Motel is a bit on the tacky side...Makes this Comrade see RED.....Comrade do you have any idea how much the Party shelled out for that top notch lounge act you enjoyed??????? I don't know about you but their rendition of "Runaway" by del shannon brought tears to my eyes, and they were worth every ruble they were paid!

Excellent point, Comrade Snoogs. But I and my 4 legged friends, at least those who were still standing, felt that their rendition of Komrade Kanye West's song "Runaway" was even better! Can anyone ever forget Kanye's touching lyrics:

“Let's have a toast for the douche bags / Let's have a toast for the a—holes / Let's have a toast for the scumbags./ I got a plan. Run away as fast as you can.”

Could anyone else ever capture the insanity Spirit of Wisconsin better than this?

Just in from Wisconsin.

A word of caution to our furry comrades. When you lie down with progs, you get up with fleebaggers.

I would like to point out, comrades, that THIS was spotted recently in a quaint Amerikan small town:

Oskar.PNG

We must be careful about whom we choose to be our canine "friends" - obviously beasts like this one, with its Bushitler attachments, could be trouble if we allow its kind to spread, much like distemper, through the world of American pets. I suspect that this creature, caught unawares by our hidden camera, is a "patriot" mole. A dog mole, if you will. A mole of caninicity, with evil designs which could easily corrupt the uninformed in the Canine Collective.

Keep an eye on your pets, comrades.

I think we're too late Comrade R.O.C.K. This malaise is spreading to the Feline Collective:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93K9DhX ... re=related

What's next? Squirrels or hens or, or Obama forbid, roosters?

Comrades!

Enough is enough! The Grand Union Hotel is not some sort of fleabag establishment where our canine or other members of the party animal kingdom comrades can stay and get their belly scratched , at the espense of others! It is a fine place where human fleebaggers can also enjoy a free stay away from the hustle and bustle of their day jobs, such as showing up to work and vote and stuff! I also have to mention stop begging in the Coffee Shop for a few under the table scraps! They have already been negotiated and have been donated to DemocraticParty election funds!

Long be gone the Snoogie!

I always have prefered small animals over babies.

Children are very good.... Medium Rare.