Never Forget!

20493d67-5814-4001-9d6d-1892daab5d63_zps0963eb71.jpg

She sacrificed her digitized, pretend self for our Glorious World of Next Tuesday!

Comrades, please take some time to memorialize our newest fictional People's Hero in this dedicated obituary thread.

I'll begin with what little I know.

Even though we spent long hours of silence together on the Healthcare.gov website we never talked about our lives.

We communicated through a glance and a smile.

I understand she was married for a time to former Notre Dame football star Manti Te'o, but I'm foggy on the details.

Her smile could light up a room... I can't keep it together.....Comrades....

Do not fret Comrade INGSOC. I believe I found the digital person on the beach, while trolling for babes hunting for nutrition. She came by my rock to suck out the shellfish with me. See for yourself...see, she's alright.

Red Walrus wrote:Do not fret Comrade INGSOC. I believe I found the digital person on the beach, while trolling for babes hunting for nutrition. She came by my rock to suck out the shellfish with me. See for yourself...see, she's alright.

Don't take this the wrong way Comrade Tusk, we are all going through the stages of grief and I understand you would want to hold on to GG but she's gone.

I'm confident your "photo" is a forgery. When compared to the picture used for your Party ID the flaws in the "beach fun-time with GG" picture are obvious. In it you are missing three, possibly four of your chins.

Let her go. We all must.

NOT JUST NOT FORGOTTEN!!! Our Hero of Next Tuesday™ , who was the face of healthcare to millions waiting to log on must be positively remembered, and history re-written to include her Composite Image™ in our collective memory. So ... REMEMBER THE GLITCH-GIRL!
Alamo_Glitch3.jpg
Hero of the Alamo!

Is tattoo removal covered under Obamacare?

Red Square wrote:Is tattoo removal covered under Obamacare?
ImageOnly for removal of Glitch Girl tatts, and in that case it is compulsory.

I have heard a rumor that CNBC and CNN are addressing the "broken promise" that you can keep your current health care plan under the ACA. I'll shall send someone from the White House™ to meet with them and "enlighten" them. Especially CNN, a State Run Media bureau which should know better.

Don't take this the wrong way Comrade Tusk, we are all going through the stages of grief and I understand you would want to hold on to GG but she's gone.

I'm confident your "photo" is a forgery. When compared to the picture used for your Party ID the flaws in the "beach fun-time with GG" picture are obvious. In it you are missing three, possibly four of your chins.

Let her go. We all must.
I understand Comrade INGSOC. However, we must immortalize her through various methods. Be it from the Alamo to The Green Mile, I have my own way of letting the world know, she is gone, but not forgotten.
FORWARD

Anyer Marx wrote:So ... REMEMBER THE GLITCH-GIRL!

Yes! Remember the Glitch-Girl! She went down with the Marketplace shortly after launch with all passwords. I suspect a Tea Party mine is to blame!

[attachment=0]maine.jpg[/attachment]