THE NEW INSUFFERABLE MUTANT BEET AWARD!

COMRADES!

I would like to take this time to announce a new Beet of the Week award! Please understand that this particular BOTW is meant in NO WAY to undermine, or usurp unlike a certain community organizer we are all too familiar with Pinkie's most prestigious and highly sought-after Beet of the Week award.

While Pinkie's esteemed award only goes to those special progs who show exemplary talent at progdom, and is given specifically on merit that is more equal, this new award is for those who have no merits to be honored by and are, by definition of example, unequalled.
~

The criteria is simple: this BOTW award is for those "leaders" who go above and beyond what's considered progressively 'rational'. Candidates must exude the uncanny ability to play semantics, utter non-truths, are adept at history revision, hold fast to a relative morality and humanistic-style worldview, and show exemplary character by having none to show.

For these rare candidates—and comrades, you know who they are—I proudly present to you, and humbly submit for your approval—and that of the Politburo too—this new Beet of the Week award.

I bring to you...

THE INSUFFERABLE MUTANT BEET AWARD

mutant beet_edited-1.jpg

And now I would like to announce this week's winner of THE INSUFFERABLE MUTANT BEET AWARD.

You all know her as the Dominatrix of Dementia, The BOTOX Bovine, Mistress Mentor of Alcoa Aluminum Products, The High Priestess Of Progdom and all-around Sister Sludge...

Give a progressive hand to...

NANSKI PELOSKI!

Tovarichi wrote:Clap clap clap clap......

Antibiotics will fix that

Comrade Scratchanitch, your clever play on words causes much laughter. You have applied double meaning to my applause and now all think I have the gift that keeps on giving... While this might explain painfulness of peeing-times, this was not my situation before she got that ugly award...

Bar-keep, a vodka and a Beet-on-a-stick each for me and Comrade Scratchanitch!

Comrade,

I'm sure she has already had that award on many occasions!

General Confusion

Tovarichi wrote:Comrade Scratchanitch, your clever play on words causes much laughter. You have applied double meaning to my applause and now all think I have the gift that keeps on giving...

Nooo, noo Comrade Tovarichi.

I wasn't double-meaning your applause. I was agreeing that Nansky has the Clap.

Or some sort of rot.

yellow_nancy.jpg

Now even more laughingness!

To imagine that any non-gender specific person of San Fransisko OR District of Kolumbia would have relations with Nanski and impart disease of venerial origin into private parts of THAT causes sides to ache!!!

Ooops, dripping beet juice onto keyboard... can't stop laughing!

Washington DC - AP (Associated Potatoes) - Today in the nation's capital former Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi attempted to hold her face together with her index finger, as all of her facial reconstructive surgery and botox injections appeared to fail simultaneously.

pelosi.JPG

Ms Pelosi continued to hold her finger to her chin as she was rushed to Bethesda Naval Hospital, where physicians refused to comment on the former speaker's collapsing face.

Intrepid AP newspersons were, however, able to capture this off the record comment from a Bethesda surgeon who wished to remain anonymous: "Hell, we don't know if we can put her face back together - she's been dead for at least ten years, and even George Soros's money isn't enough to accomplish a miracle like that!"

Details at 11:00, Next Tuesday™.

We have here an X-Beat. His special powers are yet to be determined.

My favorite picture of esteemed Comrade Nancy. It graces the entrance to my People's Man-Caused Disaster Shelter and does an effective job scaring interlopers away.

nancy-pelosi-on-botox.jpg

Comrade Opiate,

Your special "Nanski" picture is exactly what the INSUFFERABLE MUTANT BEET AWARD is all about! This was the picture I had in mind when concocting this most appropriate award. However, there are many other worthy awardees just waiting in line for their INSUFFERABLE MUTANT BEET AWARD.

Sing along with Scratch

Everybody together now!

I caught the clappppppp

in San Fran-cis-co.

nancy-pelosi-hooker.jpg

Comrade Whinny wrote:COMRADES! ...

The criteria is simple: this BOTW award is for those "leaders" who go above and beyond what's considered progressively 'rational'. Candidates must exude the uncanny ability to play semantics, utter non-truths, are adept at history revision, hold fast to a relative morality and humanistic-style worldview, and show exemplary character by having none to show.
NANSKI PELOSKI!

I am thinking you have misthought or misinterpreted your own thinking? Or misspelled your spelling?

How could award be given when all of the candidates were not previously informed that there was a contest and award to have awarded?? As you say, I know who I am and that my exemplary talents of uttering non-truths are well renowned. (I should know, since I myself first renowned them).

I CRY FOUL!! Such a lovely award should be awarded to the People Cube Members in Good Standing for a Year or More and not Less Than 7 Months ™ !! WHERE IS THE RULE BOOK???!!!

Imposter! Teabagging birther, Dear Leader says no need to prove age or birthplace, our time in Cube is accepted. Return Colonel judge comrade or face sternly worded letter! 7 months is trickery I denounce such. Spit.

I denounce your denouncement and raise you one denouncement.

Comrade Colonel Judge Fraulein would never speaking limits of inequality or superiority of one over another by time on internets (unless fermenting beet juice again...)

This identity fraud by tea party designing to cause dissent among progressive and equal peoples of the Peoples Cube. Clever birther ba$tards they are being, but I am not such a fool as to be fooled by many cleverness...the Party policy is birth certificates not required so don't asking. Therefore, likewise in similarness, how long here is none of business and irrelevant.

Imposter, ImageI triple-dog denounce! So there. Back to Faux news where you belonging with you. And again I spit. <spit>

Dear prole comrade Tovarichi, I am speaking with and of the Cube. We esteem age.... length of membership, as very prized. As I am very prized... We're all prized by our worthiness of stay-ability to contribute to the glorious Collective. Thus and so, whatever I say or however foolish is esteemed and appreciated. cough and spit

And I myself cannot help it if I am superior and/or above equality, now can I?? I can denounce myself for being such... but the such is such as it is.

Now, I think it is time for some Peoples vodka...

Judge Fraulein Pulloskies wrote: Thus and so, whatever I say or however foolish is esteemed and appreciated. cough and spit

And I myself cannot help it if I am superior and/or above equality, now can I?? I can denounce myself for being such... but the such is such as it is.

Few display eseemed length of membership most visibly quite like Frauline. I am thinking the beets are fermenting. you sound like Fraulein, but words are empty with hollowness like Barry Obama some cheap politician full of own ego. Such self-focus is only seen in extremest of events of importancy as stealing election, being appointed judge, or liquor truck breaks down (or ambushed) in front of dacha.

If imposter, be gone! If Frauline, save me a bottle-- and if especially low quality or high quantity, please to vomit IN porcelain not AT porcelain; comrade workers of housekeeping commenting again on messiness...

All yuo haev is siad "lwo qualtiy" but ti is goood, *&%$#!.

I od not undsterand teh rset of yuor spaekings but I ma not emtpy... emtpied.

To hell with.... hial Obamo!

Judge Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:I am thinking you have misthought or misinterpreted your own thinking? Or misspelled your spelling?

How could award be given when all of the candidates were not previously informed that there was a contest and award to have awarded?? As you say, I know who I am and that my exemplary talents of uttering non-truths are well renowned. (I should know, since I myself first renowned them).

I CRY FOUL!! Such a lovely award should be awarded to the People Cube Members in Good Standing for a Year or More and not Less Than 7 Months ™ !! WHERE IS THE RULE BOOK???!!!

Fraulein,

One must always suspect a contest just as much as one should always suspect the Politburo has eyes and ears everywhere. And I'm holding the RULE BOOK right here. See? *holding up RULE BOOK™* It's all here in black and white. RULE 1533 sec. A 45C3PO STATES: "ALL contestants shall be on notice that notifications will be noticed unless no notification is authorized". See? Rules are rules!

This award is specifically for progressive politicians who are trying to destroy our way of life make a better, more equal world for everyone. But feel free to add your own contestants. I don't want to be a "Michael Moore" (in other words, a BIG FAT PIG hogging up the show) about it. We are all equal here.

When I saw the title of this thread, my first thought was, “Who presumes to take over Pinkie's prestigious Beet of the Week awards program, which everyone knows is administered exclusively by Yours Progressively?”

My second thought was, “Who has the words ‘I want Pinkie to whack me with her shovel' tattooed on his forehead, spelled out on a sign hanging around his neck and another taped to his back, and in a full page ad in The New York Times?”

I came. I clicked. I read. And now I want answers.

Comrade Whinny, if the name of your award is the “Insufferable Mutant Beet Award”, then why do you refer to it as some sort of new Beet of the Week award not be confused with the actual Beet of the Week?

Why did you not use as your subject line something like, “Announcing the Insufferable Mutant Beet Award” or IMBA? It even makes for a more euphonious acronym.

Beet of the Week is the most highly coveted award at The People's Cube. Everyone wants it. Few ever receive it. Comrades kill each other for it, sell one another down the river for it, and even walk over their own mothers to just to get that bumper sticker for the very parental units they just trampled!

People see something that says “Beet of the Week” and they are inexorably drawn to it. In fact, they rush to it in a mad stampede, like unwashed masses to the rumor of free Obama money.

And that's why you used it in your subject line, isn't it? It's like that tired old SEX trick. “SEX! Now that I have your attention, buy the new Chevy Volt” or “SEX! Now that you're looking this way with your eyes all glazed and your slobbering tongue hanging out and your pants around your ankles, vote Democrat!”

That's what you did. “BOTW! Now that I have your attention, everyone read my thread about the groovy new award I made up that isn't really Beet of the Week!”

I notice none of the other proles bothered to warn you that if you did this, it would piss me off. Why do you think they neglected to do that, Whinny?

Don't you think they're all winking and snickering and elbowing each other in anticipation of shovel-whack you're going to get for this? (It might explain that sign taped to your back.)

Did you think I'd give you Beet of the Week for flagrantly flattering me with such a cheap pathetic imitation? Or do you WANT to be whacked with my shovel?

Or is this just your convoluted way of trying to get my attention so you can ask me out on a date?

Lady or the Tiger, Whinny? Lady or the Tiger?

Psssst.... Comrade Scratchanitch. Grab beets, I'll get bottle and two glasses. Much entertainment about to happen... Five Rubles says Pinky gets two hits with shovel before first defensive move of Whinny.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:When I saw the title of this thread, my first thought was, “Who presumes to take over Pinkie's prestigious Beet of the Week awards program, which everyone knows is administered exclusively by Yours Progressively?”

My second thought was, “Who has the words ‘I want Pinkie to whack me with her shovel' tattooed on his forehead, spelled out on a sign hanging around his neck and another taped to his back, and in a full page ad in The New York Times?”

I came. I clicked. I read. And now I want answers.

Comrade Whinny, if the name of your award is the “Insufferable Mutant Beet Award”, then why do you refer to it as some sort of new Beet of the Week award not be confused with the actual Beet of the Week?

Why did you not use as your subject line something like, “Announcing the Insufferable Mutant Beet Award” or IMBA? It even makes for a more euphonious acronym.

Beet of the Week is the most highly coveted award at The People's Cube. Everyone wants it. Few ever receive it. Comrades kill each other for it, sell one another down the river for it, and even walk over their own mothers to just to get that bumper sticker for the very parental units they just trampled!

People see something that says “Beet of the Week” and they are inexorably drawn to it. In fact, they rush to it in a mad stampede, like unwashed masses to the rumor of free Obama money.

And that's why you used it in your subject line, isn't it? It's like that tired old SEX trick. “SEX! Now that I have your attention, buy the new Chevy Volt” or “SEX! Now that you're looking this way with your eyes all glazed and your slobbering tongue hanging out and your pants around your ankles, vote Democrat!”

That's what you did. “BOTW! Now that I have your attention, everyone read my thread about the groovy new award I made up that isn't really Beet of the Week!”

I notice none of the other proles bothered to warn you that if you did this, it would piss me off. Why do you think they neglected to do that, Whinny?

Don't you think they're all winking and snickering and elbowing each other in anticipation of shovel-whack you're going to get for this? (It might explain that sign taped to your back.)

Did you think I'd give you Beet of the Week for flagrantly flattering me with such a cheap pathetic imitation? Or do you WANT to be whacked with my shovel?

Or is this just your convoluted way of trying to get my attention so you can ask me out on a date?

Lady or the Tiger, Whinny? Lady or the Tiger?

*Sigh* I just knew something like this would happen even when I purposely gave the disclaimer in the second sentence. How could that go unnoticed? I never thought the other proles were neglecting to warn me of imminent danger when it was quite clear that my intentions weren't to "step on toes". Maybe they understood that?

Oh, you mean that sign on my back that says "Will work for beets"? I don't know how it got on my back. Usually I wear it on my front with my thumb pointing in the direction where I want to get that "free" ride. Verrry suspicious!

And to say that this is a "cheap imitation"? Cheap... mmmmaybe, but imitation?! I only use the finest stand-alone MUTANT beets. No fillers; no imitations.

No, it never entered my Jiffy-Lobo'd cranial cavity that I would ever be worthy of your most pretigious BOTW award. So why even try? Did you actually think this was an attempt? I didn't think so.

So fine! I changed the title. No more SEX! "wanna buy a Chebby Volt™?" Everyone happy now?

Sheesh!

Oh, for crying out loud! NOW look at what you've done! Did I tell you to change the subject line? No, I did not! Don't you realize what this means? It totally negates my previous post!

People will read my post and wonder what the hell I'm blathering about. "Why does she accuse him of using BOTW when it isn't even there? Is she seeing things? Does she hear voices?" They'll say I'm crazy. They'll say I'm losing touch. They might even say I'm drunk and then try to take advantage of me. And it'll be all your fault, Whinny! Do you want THAT on your furry ushanka topped head (along with my shovel)?

You've really ticked me off this time.

Are you ready to admit yet that maybe you should've stayed in bed this morning?

Comrade Vladimir, she shows FIRE in eyes, and most attractive in sweaty babushka, no? Double bet. Ten rubles, Whinny never sees first two hits!

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Oh, for crying out loud! NOW look at what you've done! Did I tell you to change the subject line? No, I did not! Don't you realize what this means? It totally negates my previous post!

People will read my post and wonder what the hell I'm blathering about. "Why does she accuse him of using BOTW when it isn't even there? Is she seeing things? Does she hear voices?" They'll say I'm crazy. They'll say I'm losing touch. They might even say I'm drunk and then try to take advantage of me. And it'll be all your fault, Whinny! Do you want THAT on your furry ushanka topped head (along with my shovel)?

You've really ticked me off this time.

Are you ready to admit yet that maybe you should've stayed in bed this morning?

Commissarka Pinkie,

Really nice to meet you! I know we haven't had any exchanges here before on the forum, but I suppose there's always the first time.

I guess the saying goes: "You can't please anyone". Damn me for even trying.

Have a nice day too.

Fraulein Colonel Judge, I was questioning, but with reference to people's vodka I know is you. Forgive my questioning, please?

Commissarka Pinkie, not to worry - I am negated on regular bases and have learned not to get to me. Is better that way. Avoids vodka overdose.

♫ Come on, People™ now, smile on yer comrade, everybody get together, try and love one another right now. ♪

Comrades,

A new candidate has been brought to my attention to receive the INSUFFERABLE MUTANT BEET AWARD.

This particular individual is said to have been brought into existence as a result of a bizzare science experiment. During a biopsy on Nanski Peloski's colon, to find a cause to her migraines, a small tissue sample somehow got lost and ended up on a Petri dish. As what is becoming common in labs and hospitals these days, the Petri dish was misplaced and allowed to develop and the rest is history.

This individual has gone through all the Party™approved training in Marxism, Leninism, Stalism, statism and has some real bona fides in her favorite idealogy, Communism. She currently represents the Peoples Republik of the 9th District in Illinoiz; a district featuring many like-minded progressives that not even all the tin foil in Alcoa could control. She has won the honorable Moonbat™ award on many occassions, and her pretzel logic is the non-substance that legends are made of.

Our latest INSUFFERABLE MUTANT BEET AWARD goes to...

JAN SHAKOWSI

schakowsky.jpg
DUHHHHH....

To hear some of the unfathomable wisdom and clever wit of our newest winner, click on the link to hear an interview. Guaranteed to make your brain squirm!

https://www.wlsam.com/FlashPlayer/default.asp?SPID=0&ID=2156280[/color]

Comrade Whinny wrote:
Judge Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:I am thinking you have misthought or misinterpreted your own thinking? Or misspelled your spelling?

Fraulein,

One must always suspect a contest just as much as one should always suspect the Politburo has eyes and ears everywhere. And I'm holding the RULE BOOK right here. See? *holding up RULE BOOK™* It's all here in black and white. RULE 1533 sec. A 45C3PO STATES: "ALL contestants shall be on notice that notifications will be noticed unless no notification is authorized". See? Rules are rules!

This award is specifically for progressive politicians who are trying to destroy our way of life make a better, more equal world for everyone. But feel free to add your own contestants. I don't want to be a "Michael Moore" (in other words, a BIG FAT PIG hogging up the show) about it. We are all equal here.

(WELL SPIT ON A COMRADE!! WHO WROTE THESE *&%$! RULES!!?)

oh, yes, I see... well thank you for that clear clarification. I will refrain my disappointment... it's such a lovely award. (mutter mutter)

R.O.C.K. what a lovely tune. I am thinking you should copyright it before it is stolen by a reichy. And please help yourself to some vodka. Vodka for everyone! . . . especailly Comradette Pinkie who is now in dire need.

Please add your own candidates as you see fit. This award is an equal award for everyone to share in the giving. Consider it for the Children™.

I nominate our cuddly collective bear Whinny for having pissed off Pinkie TWICE in one thread and still not getting whacked.

Maybe she wasn't that pissed, eh? And I'm hardly qualified to be a candidate.

Comrade Whinny wrote:Maybe she wasn't that pissed, eh? And I'm hardly qualified to be a candidate.
eh? eh? What are you there da pooh bear, some kind of commie from winnipeg?

Huckleberry Commons Thyme wrote:
Comrade Whinny wrote:Maybe she wasn't that pissed, eh? And I'm hardly qualified to be a candidate.
eh? eh? What are you there da pooh bear, some kind of commie from winnipeg?

Gee, I guess I can't pull one over on you. You must be a new prole around here. Have you gone through your reedukation indoktrination and orientation training?You might want to do that ASAP. Welcome to the Cube™.

NEW PROLE? Does this new prole have permission to be prolling about? I demand to see a Jiffy-Lobo certificate, officially documented and signed and in triplicate. Either that or the Peoples drink on my door stoop. cough cough

I don't think so, Fraulein. Not even Orientation papers!

Comrade Whoopie wrote:I nominate our cuddly collective bear Whinny for having pissed off Pinkie TWICE in one thread and still not getting whacked.
That's because Whinny is a cuddly bear, and I simply can't bring myself to beat the stuffings out of him, even if he deserves it.

As a Made Prog, Whoopie, I have compassion for all animals, be they beasts, insects, or microscopic bacteria. I do not whack any of them. Oh, I may have whacked Pupovich once, but that's because he peed on my leg while I was listening to one of Obama's speeches. I expressed the longing to feel a tingle down my leg like Chris Matthews, and Pupovich thought I said tinkle and took it upon himself to oblige me.

Comrade Whinny wrote: Welcome to the Cube™.
Meh, but yes, I am new around this nick of the pleasant woods. It was Last Tuesday that I found myself thinking about how I could best serve Obama The Great. Having no clue as to how to find information on such matters I consulted a friend of mine that is acquainted with the functions of this internet stuff. Richard was kind enough to show me how to "Creative Commons" search engine look for information.(that's how the commons part got into my namesake for this conversation)
Combining my likes of Rubiks Cubes, Obama and People which he serves in such Noble and Humble yet decisively Democratic Fashion(much like his beautiful Michelle) I discovered this scene and site. Not one to rush into matters of complexity, I decided to take a week to study the glorious functions of The Peoples Cube. With this said and done, including reading the beginners manuel, I found The One that is called here "Father Prog" to be the best of mentors.
Considering my taste in american woman and The guess Who, figuring you out was as easy as a nickle in my back pocket.
Again, on your welcome Whinny, meh!

As for Vodka gorgeous Fraulein,I'm still in line for my stamps.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:That's because Whinny is a cuddly bear, and I simply can't bring myself to beat the stuffings out of him, even if he deserves it.

As a Made Prog, Whoopie, I have compassion for all animals, be they beasts, insects, or microscopic bacteria. I do not whack any of them. Oh, I may have whacked Pupovich once, but that's because he peed on my leg while I was listening to one of Obama's speeches. I expressed the longing to feel a tingle down my leg like Chris Matthews, and Pupovich thought I said tinkle and took it upon himself to oblige me.

Thank you thank you for sparing me the blade of your shovel, Commissarka Pinkie! *even though there isn't much under this ushanka that could have got damaged* And I promise never to tinkle on your leg like Pupovich did.Pay no attention to that "Made in China" tag hanging off my arm!

Huckleberry Commons Thyme wrote:
Comrade Whinny wrote: Welcome to the Cube™.
Meh, but yes, I am new around this nick of the pleasant woods. It was Last Tuesday that I found myself thinking about how I could best serve Obama The Great. Having no clue as to how to find information on such matters I consulted a friend of mine that is acquainted with the functions of this internet stuff. Richard was kind enough to show me how to "Creative Commons" search engine look for information.(that's how the commons part got into my namesake for this conversation)
Combining my likes of Rubiks Cubes, Obama and People which he serves in such Noble and Humble yet decisively Democratic Fashion(much like his beautiful Michelle) I discovered this scene and site. Not one to rush into matters of complexity, I decided to take a week to study the glorious functions of The Peoples Cube. With this said and done, including reading the beginners manuel, I found The One that is called here "Father Prog" to be the best of mentors.
Considering my taste in american woman and The guess Who, figuring you out was as easy as a nickle in my back pocket.
Again, on your welcome Whinny, meh!

As for Vodka gorgeous Fraulein,I'm still in line for my stamps.

Indeed! Father Prog Plushbottom is not only a mentor, but an inspiration and wealth of Progdom. You can learn much from him. Serving The One™ is what we do here. Dear Leader™ is the Force; the Hope; the harbinger of Change™ that we have been waiting for to lead us into the promised land of the Progressive World of Next Tuesday™. There is no one smarter, wiser, cleaner or better-spoken than The One™. We worship in humble genuflection at his most worthy golfing shoes.

Red Menace wrote:All hail, Most Equal, Queen Nanski!

poloski.jpg

Word is getting around all the gulags of the planet.....

https://www.prisonplanet.com/pelosi-tel ... atter.html