New Career Path - CALIFORNIA ABORTIONIST

Our employment hopes have been realized. California is breaking the M.D. monopoly on abortion by expanding the opportunity to the masses in a groundbreaking new bill. I mean who is handier with a screw driver than a janitor?

The upper party members laughed and called me foolish and said I wasn't being "green" by keeping all those metal wire coat hangers.... well now I can have a second occupation oppurtunity with my equpiment already paid for as well as a chance to pay taxes to Obama on that second job!!

How true comrade Robert, taxes to Obama is a measure of our true devotion. But death is our last full measure of devotion (how Linclonian). Arranging for the death of others is the next best thing to our own glorious, resource-preserving demise.

@ThePeoplesComrade: Comrade you are right! Logically we now need to push for a death tax on all aborted fetuses, paid by the insurance companies of course.......

Comrade Robert, you are indeed a revenue creator for the party. Such initiative must involve a reward.

Therefore I will award myself for recognizing your initiative.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

It is a basic tenant of liberalism that believes casual sex is worth killing for.

Am I wrong in that assumption ?

Krasnodar wrote:Image

It is a basic tenant of liberalism that believes casual sex is worth killing for.

Am I wrong in that assumption ?

Image I had better not comment because when I run for president someone is sure to take me out of context.

TPC, you are so screwed when Pinkie finds out you've been in her beet of the week stash.

Welcome, SupremeSoviet. Your contribution seems adequately equal.

Ivan Betinov wrote:TPC, you are so screwed when Pinkie finds out you've been in her beet of the week stash..
I am wearing my shovel repellent.

To The People's Comrade,

In dealing with Pinkie, you're going to need a little more than repellent........

aeronaut1.jpg

or perhaps this full-body padded model......

Helmut 5.jpg

Don't say you weren't warned.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:
Ivan Betinov wrote:TPC, you are so screwed when Pinkie finds out you've been in her beet of the week stash..
I am wearing my shovel repellent.
ruh roh.