NEW DHS DOCUMENTATION NOW AVAILABLE

(thanks to Barking-Moonbat for the certificate)

The Obama Administration is proud to announce a new certificate of achievement for all Tea Party Protesters. His O'liness wants to show his pride and support of those expressing their 1st Amendment rights last April 15th by awarding them with this nifty certificate with a photo and autograph of Madam Secretary herself, Janet Napolitano.

If you participated, or even thought about participating in a Tea Party protest just send in your name and address along with your picture and we will send you this swell certificate for FREE!

ACT NOW! Only 300,000,000 certificates have been made available and they may run out!

Comrade Reiuxcat, do you have one of these in a less blurry format? I need to post a copy myself...

Yes Comrade, we need Hi Res so that we may post these at every Location possible! There are far to many terrorists for this not to be known. Weary People of Pogo need to know that we've saw the enemy and the enemy is US!

I found it as I was reconnoitering the web for anti-progressives. http://www.barking-moonbat.com It was posted April 19th. It is still on the front page towards the bottom.

Glorious Comrades but I do not see where the place for finger prints is, plus hawk a big Loogy, some hair and even a blood sample, the Obamessiah will know your really care.

Be sure to frame this certificate, (Just like they'll frame you)

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality INC
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Keeper of the Faith

Comrades Reiuxcat and Grigori E.R.,

Have you read the fine print on this document? Now, I am really afraid. Very afraid. What about my coif? I am a strong believer in spray helmets. Does this make me a right wing terrorist?

Leninka wrote:Comrades Reiuxcat and Grigori E.R.,

Have you read the fine print on this document? Now, I am really afraid. Very afraid. What about my coif? I am a strong believer in spray helmets. Does this make me a right wing terrorist?

Not to worry, Comrade. We in the Party are More Equal than everyone else, so you can use spray helmets all you want.