New Voters: Lose Your Virginity To Barack

Fantastic agitprop, Comrade Rock. Remember, as always:

YDBTaward.jpg

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
Just to add to the vivid allegory, I would say that after your first time with Barack, you get four years of having to sleep on the wet spot.

Image Wow....that's just downright LOW.

Image BUT NOT LOW ENOUGH! Comrades, we must go LOWER, and LOWER, and STILL LOWER!!!

But America did that a few years ago and woke up with PTDs!

Comrade Rock, I see that not only are your graphics powerful but your words have become a danger to the status quo. A team of supervisors have been dispatched to your bunker. Please pack.

-- Committee On Consistency and Progress --

Vote for Obama ..... and consider yourself screwed !

( Sandra's voted so many times, she uses a "spread sheet" just to keep track... ) Next !

You didn't build that Czar wrote:Just to add to the vivid allegory, I would say that after your first time with Barack, you get four years of having to sleep on the wet spot.

Plus you get to say, in the best possible self-deluding, don't-blame-me tone, "I didn't build that! (But my vote sure did!)".

Tovarichi wrote:FORWARD!
backward
FORWARD!
(repeat)...

OR...
putin-n-putout-long.gif

obama-fishing-for-votes-colt45.jpg

obama-catches-eviction-notice.jpg

...or help Dear Leader catch a voter or two.
obama-fishing-template.jpg

I wish now I'd saved myself for Obama, instead of throwing it away on Mondale.

Comrades,

My next door neighbor's daughter voted early for Obama and he still won't call her back.
prego1.jpg
She was torn between getting an abortion after it's born or just collecting welfare and letting the village raise it........

No, I'm betting her "first time" was with another chick who uses Larry the Cable Guy as fashion inspiration.

Comrade Putout, do those Putin-n-Putout burgers come with Special Sauce™?

(Prog Off - I miss those modified bumperstickers!)

Is it still possible to catch a Flucke™ casting a $100 bill with a fly rod in a trailer park? James Carville would like to know.

Dear Leader is the master of everything and that includes marketing to the young horny male independent vote. Who among us mere mortals could possibly think like this? I shudder with awe basking in the sheer radiant genius that is the ONE!

FOWARD TO NEXT TUESDAY ™

FIRSTTIMEAD2012.jpg

firsttimeadpimpin.jpg

And if Dear Leader wants more than 72, who are we to question??

FIRSTTIMEAD2012 2.jpg

first time.jpg
Struggling to find your first?
Good luck with that!

My first time was with Obama and all I got was "Fluked."

Comrades - shouldn't we get Biden ready?
Hell hath no fury like a Mooch scorned.

firsttimead2012babydaddy.png

The New Sexual Patriotism. Now updated with Object of Affection.

ImageTurning my Prog OFF retroactively so Comrade Saul Alinsky won't have to go through the trouble of trying to figure out a way to assassinate my character.

Vote #MoreFreeCrap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... SxDE1QCHA4

Practice Obama Abstinence

unwanted presidency2.jpg

https://www.lifenews.com/2012/10/26/pro-lifers-react-to-obama-sex-ad-practice-obama-abstinence/

My Dear Comrades,
This has gone far enough!!!
You have violated Rules 6 and 10, and I do not tolerate insolence!
I demand you insert incorporate equality into the Lose Your Virginity program. You've got this all dicked up and I expect you to straighten fix it. From this point on, I demand you allow queer gay men to lose their virginity to THE ONE!
Image ImageYou do want dear Barry to win, right. Well, what are you waiting for. Queers Gays are the key, and all dear Barry has to do is what he enjoys. He's going to have to suck up pander to the gay community.

I expect results, dear comrades, or I'll do a Rule 12 on you (for the greater good)! I expect things to go smoothly properly; now do as you're told!!!
ImageImageAll the best,
Saul

Saul Alinsky wrote:I expect results, dear comrades, or I'll do a Rule 12 on you (for the greater good)!
All the best,
Saul

Copy of andre-the-hooker-in-the-seedy-hotel-room.jpg

As you can see great Oracle of the Ideology ™ , I have maintained my PC in this great endeavor to re-elect your chosen One and am actively recruiting first time voters of the proper persuasion from the Gulag canteen.

And we will be following this Lena Dunham to ensure the logical progressive decision is made.

woman-dumpster1.jpeg
FORWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1ogetspaidS.jpg

This girl's parents and Sandra Fluke's parents could maybe start some sort of support group.

Comrade lumberjack, you may have, er, He may have, nailed it. Fallout to follow:
scott-baio-michelle-obama-picture.jpg

So...let me make sure I have this straight: Ms. Dunham is telling me that if I want to get fucked, I should vote for Obama?

Ivan Betinov wrote:So...let me make sure I have this straight: Ms. Dunham is telling me that if I want to get fucked, I should vote for Obama?

Mr or Ms (can't tell which) Betinov- your observation is interesting in more than one way.

However, I am a tad perplexed with the concept of having coitus with a brain in a jar. This seems excessively kinky.

if Ivan gets "led from behind" he's going to take it right up the cerebral cortex...

Pinkie said...

...wish now I'd saved myself for Obama, instead of throwing it away on Mondale.
And Yelling Yelena still regrets Wilson.

By the way, looking at Ms. Denham, is she related to Supreme Court Justice Kagan? Or Lou Costello?