Obama and Bush: A Story in Two Pictures

Image Ushanka tip to JonQuixote.

This is a second installment of such picture stories. The first one was here:

Reagan, Bush, and Obama: A Story in Three Pictures

Remember how progs used to insinuate that Bush only read picture books? We might as well make a picture book about this. Find and post pictures here that point out differences between the two presidents.

Here's the fist installment, in case you're too lazy to look it up:

The curtains meet the fire rating status of the commissar

Last edited by Father Prog Theocritus on 7/8/2010, 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: Funny second picture but might give moonbats ammunition against the Cube.

I don't have a picture but I notice that Bush is surrounded by the children he was to speak to. Where are the children for Obowma?

Also funny would be pictures of George and Laura visiting a serviceman after the Fort Hood shooting compared with Obowm'a disregard.

Red Square wrote:Here's the fist installment, in case you're too lazy to look it up:

Dear Leader showing that specific jobs are not gender specific.

Dear Leader
imagesCA89PWYX.jpg
and that ridiculous cowboy
bush_firstpitch.jpg

I've got the Trotskys wrote:
Red Square wrote:Here's the fist installment, in case you're too lazy to look it up:
Dear Leader showing that specific jobs are not gender specific.
Our dear leader showing his highly trained technical skills for assisting the housing needs of the masses

Comrades,

Dear Leader looks as though he needs help lifting those heavy curtains. Why is the young man next to the ladder not assisting him. It is not right that Dear Leader should be straining so. Those curtain rods can be very heavy you know.

I remain,
Dr. Chicago

Commissar Theocritus wrote:
You can see who is the defender of the common people who must shop in the evil capitalist Wal-Mart and who the Macy's bourgeoisie swine

And don't forget that the Bush visited the troops regularly, while Comrade O pays tribute to the corpses.

There's another reason that we must love President Obowma. When John McCain was in his 20s being tortured by communists, Obowma, in his 20s, was flattering communists.

Now I ask you. What prog would be tortured by our brethren?

Just don't ask Trotski, or Mike Malloy or Ed Schultz. Come to think of it, our dear comrades are not all that generous, are they? I'm thinking that an ice hammer in the head is not the way that I'd like to have an argument settled, unless of course I had told Bruno to use the ice hammer on someone else.