Obama announces new plan reduce military spending!

From the Zimbabwe News Corporation

While many people believe that George W Bush planned the attack on the World Trade Center of 9.11 in order to start a war on Afghanistan, it has now become clear that the American presence in the middle east may be a blessing in disguise for the Obama administration.

And it is not about black oil. It is about white powder.

The White House today announced that it has formulated a new plan to reduce the military budget deficit for the next financial year.

"We are well on our way to making the American Occupation of Afghanistan completely budget neutral next year, and possibly have a positive cash flow by 2012," said Mr Robert Gibbs, spokesperson for the White House today. "We have decided to enter into the Afghan poppy industry, and take control of at least 90% world opium production.

"From a strategic point of view, this will have three immediate important effects. Firstly, it will effectively defund the Taliban war effort, by cutting them out of the supply line. Secondly it will open an immediate stream of opium related revenue for the United States government, and thirdly it will win hearts and minds of the rural Afghan people, who will now have the ability to earn real US Dollars instead of the worthless Afghan currency."

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Yes indeed!

Raise cash and provide the necessary "ingredients" to make the proletariat more accepting of progressivism

As they lay around enjoying their new gov't money and smoking opium

A great plan indeed ! As the US totally collapses around the Proletariat they will not care
because they will have pictures of unicorns in their head

I find this to be an excellent idea and worthy of:

Five Sid and Nancys.jpg

Brilliance such as this stems from only the greatest of leaders like yourself Obamugabe. Stupid Bush............... the answer to all our financial problems was right under his nose...........OMO (Oh My Obama) or maybe that's (white powder) why he was so stupid.

(long smoke from opium pipe watching Obama on TV)
Ooooooh. . . bama. Keep talking, I want to hear the voice of the one and lose myself to the trance that is this moment. Aaaaah. . .

Trust me comrades! It's all part of the plan to keep the unwashed masses addicted to government supplied money and, should that fail, government supplied narcotics. We should send a job well done to our useful idiots fellow travelers at the DNC!

Comrades,

The last time I smoked opium it was some goopy black rubbish in foil that had been acquired from a Grateful Dead show. Thank goodness the government will now be there to provide me with "Gaia's Little Helper" (instead of some evil addictive chemical corporate ripoff) when I need it, which will probably be as often as I need the Party: non-stop (so put that shovel away, comrade).

One question: Will government opium come as suppositories?

Morphine should be the only Party approved sweeter in all processed foods. At last we can outlaw religion and make opium the opiate of the masses. "Give us this day, our daily dose and lead us not into profit."

What was it Obama said? Give granny a pain pill? Once ObamaCare goes into effect we'll all be needing pain pills and Obama in his wisdom has taken the first steps to ensure that we have plenty.

Comrade Whoopie,

To quote a self-identified libertarian reactionary's most famous on-stage persona: "Dy-no-mite!"

hmmmm.... I should to be checking my poppy field...

Did someone to be saying puppies?

[attachment=0]puppies and poppies.jpg[/attachment]

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:hmmmm.... I should to be checking my poppy field...

Did someone to be saying puppies?

It appears to be Asian poppy, since, the pups must be a "treat" after a hard day of work,