Obama Budget Boosts Jobs-- Mr. Smiths Go to Washington

Comrades,

I proudly announce the continuing implementation of vital aspects of my jobs program is on the verge of boosting jobs that will be "shovel ready." Despite politically motivated mischaracterizations of this highly effective jobs program by right-wing sites, our program benefits the "John Does" a.k.a. the "Mr. Smiths" rather than the Wall-Street Fat Cats to serve as agents of change in our jobs-creating program. Soon, their successes as agents of change will earn them the monikers "Agent Smiths."

And, each time an Agent Smith visits a small business, it will yield yet another shovel-ready job.

--FearLess Leader.

It would be wrong not to mention the opportunities available in the people's navy. Steady work, and experience that may one day prove invaluable should we find ourselves building inner-tube rafts for an escape to Cuba.

lumberjack wrote:
It would be wrong not to mention the opportunities available in the people's navy. Steady work, and experience that may one day prove invaluable should we find ourselves building inner-tube rafts for an escape to Cuba.

Comrade Lumberjack,

You progressively speak of the people's navy. That is good. Especially the inner-tube navy that brings those who thirst for redistribution to the glorious shores of The Peoples Cube. But something concerns me-- Your axe is a symbol of Man's attempt to dominate nature, which you know to be forbidden by Goracle. I'm sure you've seen the moving YouTube videos of those who follow the Pandoran example of loving Nature more than themselves crying in sympathy to trees destined to be murdered by lumberjacks.

So, my question is this: If you are a true Progressive, how can you be a lumberjack? Or, perhaps, are you a covert tree-hugger who poses as a lumberjack to sabotage the lumber business and there by contribute to the reduction of the evil human practice of chopping down trees to make houses, baseball bats, violins, boats, newspapers, printer paper, paper planes, Post-It-Notes, tissues, toilet paper, cardboard boxes, poster paper, paper mache, paper tigers, etc.?

I just hope you're not a real lumberjack. Man shouldn't get wood; wood should get man, and we Pandoran women know how to make the wood get the man.

--GAIA Minister Neytiri