Obama calls for Praetorian Guard or Guard the Change

Comrades,

URGENT: Important Strategy Update

Papa Obama in trying to fight back the counter-revolutionaries of John Boehner and the Tea- Party movement or what WH insiders refer to as the "White Army", is firing up his base support.

Reuters:

President Barack Obama, seeking to fire up an important part of his support base ahead of November's elections, told black leaders on Saturday he wanted their support to "guard the change" he was delivering.

"The last election was a changing of the guard -- now we need to guard the change," Obama said.

Yanno, this tidbit continues to haunt me-

We saw this-

I am reminded of Napoleon's pups in Animal Farm.

I keep thinking about that line in Independence Day- "You didn't think they actually spent ten thousand dollars for a hammer and thirty thousand for a toilet seat, did you?"

And then I think of the TRILLION$ OF DOLLAR$ that has DISAPPEARED in the past 2 years...

"Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. "

George Washington

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:And then I think of the TRILLION$ OF DOLLAR$ that has DISAPPEARED in the past 2 years...

Yes I am thinking of it this very moment! Where is it? Where is my cut? Should it matter that I am of the Caucasian persuasion and employed?

Has Dear Leader just subtly declared war on the majority, white crackerdom?

Please, someone tell me what to think!

Comrade Buffoon wrote:
Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:And then I think of the TRILLION$ OF DOLLAR$ that has DISAPPEARED in the past 2 years...

Yes I am thinking of it this very moment! Where is it? Where is my cut? Should it matter that I am of the Caucasian persuasion and employed?

Has Dear Leader just subtly declared war on the majority, white crackerdom?

Please, someone tell me what to think!

Comrade,

the collective can not have this kind of subversion
-questioning the gov't ?
-asking for your share as one from the "oppressor group" ?
You must be racist; who is paying you to say this ?

dear comrade, until you are part of a official gov't oppressed group
you will just keep working and pay your taxes

In fact, you may have to get a second job so someone else does not have to work

Comrade,

-questioning the gov't
-asking for your share as one from the "oppressor group"

Are Independent Thinkers Mentally Ill?
Mark Nestmann (September 16, 2010)
The Sovereign Society

Do you question authority? Fail to accept conventional wisdom? Lose your temper when you hear a politician make a promise that you know he or she can't keep?

If so, you may be mentally ill, according to the most recent revision of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM). In this revision, psychiatrists hope to add dozens of new mental disorders. Unfortunately, many of these so-called illnesses target people who merely think or behave differently from the majority population.

A case in point is “oppositional defiant disorder (ODD).” DSM defines ODD as “an ongoing pattern of disobedient, hostile and defiant behavior toward authority figures.” Symptoms include losing one's temper, annoying people and being “touchy.”
FULL STORY

Yes, that certainly would be me. Those of us who actually read books 'n stuff know that if the bad guys win, there will be another "Cultural Revolution" and people like me are going to have to be doped out of our heads- Humanist Manifesto I, ELEVENTH: "We assume that humanism will take the path of social and mental hygiene and discourage sentimental and unreal hopes and wishful thinking."

Or eliminated-
"Alienating forces should be modified or eradicated" - Eighth Point of Humanist Manifesto II of 1973

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:
Comrade,

-questioning the gov't
-asking for your share as one from the "oppressor group"

Are Independent Thinkers Mentally Ill?

You are correct Comrade. Perhaps I have over reacted.

I am sure this is nothing a good gov't run psychiatric hospital could not fix ;-)

Neotrotsky wrote:dear comrade, until you are part of a official gov't oppressed group

Thank you Neo... I can always count on the PC comrades to set me straight. After all, I am just a man with a boot on his head...

Comrade Buffoon wrote:
Neotrotsky wrote:dear comrade, until you are part of a official gov't oppressed group

Thank you Neo... I can always count on the PC comrades to set me straight. After all, I am just a man with a boot on his head...

No problem comrade.

Of course, the good news is ....

if you did turn yourself into a gov't psychiatric hospital then they would make sure you get
"your share" of gov't "help"; register you to vote and send you out with a Obama button ;-)

Neotrotsky wrote: Of course, the good news is ....

if you did turn yourself into a gov't psychiatric hospital then they would make sure you get
"your share" of gov't "help"; register you to vote and send you out with a Obama button ;-)

That is what is expected-

Humanist Manifesto I, ELEVENTH: "Man will learn to face the crises of life in terms of his knowledge of their naturalness and probability. Reasonable and manly attitudes will be fostered by education and supported by custom. [highlight=#ffff00]We assume that humanism will take the path of social and mental hygiene and discourage sentimental and unreal hopes and wishful thinking."[/highlight]

ODD itch must have ointment called Praetorian Guard. Many hind parts have been chapped by the horrible curse and it is forward thinking brilliance to provide to the people Praetoriation H(ell).

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:
A case in point is “oppositional defiant disorder (ODD).” DSM defines ODD as “an ongoing pattern of disobedient, hostile and defiant behavior toward authority figures.” Symptoms include losing one's temper, annoying people and being “touchy.”
https://nestmann.sovereignsociety.com/2010/09/16/are-independent-thinkers-mentally-ill/

Sanity is a majority opinion. Fortunately, the Party™ speaks for 99.95% of the population (if they know what's good for them).

President Barack Obama, seeking to fire up an important part of his support base ahead of November's elections, told black leaders on Saturday he wanted their support to "guard the change" he was delivering.

"The last election was a changing of the guard -- now we need to guard the change," Obama said.

Dear Leader always the one to wax semantic! If it weren't for the teleprompter, such eloquence would only be a matter of chance. I'm guardin' my change because that's all that's rattlin' in my pocket right now. I Hope™ the rest of you comrades are guardin' yours!

And of course anybody who thinks there is a god is mentally ill. The Zimbabwe Council for Mental Health is now preparing diagnostic criteria for Religious Delusional Thinking for the DSM VI

Amandla!

Obamugabe

"White Army", is firing up his base support.

aaaaakkk! This can't be truth. That is so racist! How would such a statement make most glorious Comrade Obamugabe feel? How about the lovely loyal Leninka!? I SPIT AT THIS! We must know by now that white is bad; black brown red colorful is good!! I spit!! (spit spit)

Obamugabe wrote:And of course anybody who thinks there is a god is mentally ill.

Or of the Juice religion... but I prog-ress ™ ...

I didn't know what to do with this, so I'll just leave it here...

Guard The Change copy.jpg

just sayin...

Speaking of things I don't know where to leave- I harvested this from the internet today-

46 Days to Decide: Dem Candidate Coons Comes Under Scrutiny in Delaware Senate Race

Published September 17, 2010
FoxNews.com

Delaware Democratic Senate candidate Chris Coons talks with reporters after a visit to Libby's Restaurant, Wednesday, Sept. 15, 2010, in Wilmington, Del. (AP)

While most of the attention in the Delaware race to win Vice President Biden's old Senate seat has focused on the Republican candidate, Tea Party favorite Christine O'Donnell, her Democratic rival, Chris Coons, is now coming under scrutiny -- a development that could give O'Donnell's lagging campaign a boost.

Coons, 47, has already been targeted by Republicans for an article he wrote for the Amherst College newspaper when he was 21 -- a piece entitled [highlight=#ffff00]"Chris Coons: The Making of a Bearded Marxist."
[/highlight]

Image [highlight=#ffff00]
[/highlight]

Indeed Scratchanitch, but the state media will assuredly assure this nonsense will become nonsense! This blah blah will become racist teabaggery! This truth will become a lie! This Retarded Policeman will become Alabama's next gub'nor!

I see a lot of myself in him...

Buffoon, that was so much better than looking at my own moobies in the mirror.

moobs.jpg
But getting back on topic...

TuesdayHOpeNchangeUse the Farce.jpg