Obama Delivers A Suspicious Package

President Obama dropped his fiscal year 2012 budget on America, and it was immediately labeled "a suspicious package." Is it proof of his lack of leadership, or a clever trap for the Republicans?

Update:
The above image did not tell the whole truth, disregard it.

Your wording made me very suspicious - "Obama" and"package" should not be used in the same sentence (it cause Chrisy Matthews to go into tingles).
Secondly, "Obama" and "dropped" should not be used in the same sentence together because... well, just because.

As for the Republicans, I am sure they will be standing in line to give approval to dear Leaders wishes. Anything to get approval from the NYT.
chuckle chuckle

Margaret wrote:Whatever you do, don't touch it!

I must express disappointment that you did not include the quoter for the quote. I am most sure, that is a Pres. Michelle quote, is it not?!

Comrades,

There appears to be a correlation in the time space continuum between the Superkommissar's "suspicious package" and other time omitting devices for the proletariat. I suspect it would be proper to submit said package here. Of course the Commissar of Time may have to be consulted on this issue.

unicorn_obama-humanclock.jpg

obama-unicorn-greek-column-childish-2.jpg

Is it too late to replace "Win the Future" with "Time To Go?"

Comrades,

There have been persistent rumors that WTF is the redaction of Whip The Fraud!

Any relative rumors in your neck of the Gulag?Who is the guy with long hair next to Dear Leader?

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Is it too late to replace "Win the Future" with "Time To Go?"

Of course it is not. Why do you think dear Leaders mantra was "change"?

obama diaper.jpg

The Republicans are still trying to paint me as an anti-capitalist. Let me be clear: I've always said, "Let me be clear, I've always said, 'I'm a Capitolist.'" Indeed, I'm a Keynesian Capitolist.
Image.
. --Fearless Leader

Red Rooster wrote:Comrades,

There appears to be a correlation in the time space continuum between the Superkommissar's "suspicious package" and other time omitting devices for the proletariat. I suspect it would be proper to submit said package here. Of course the Commissar of Time may have to be consulted on this issue.

Nothing to see, move along, move along.

*Sigh* The Current Truth(TM) of the matter is that Dear Leader's suspicious package is so enormous, that not only does it cause legs to tingle, it also creates a rift in the time-space continuum. In essence, it is a giant fiscal black hole.

And do you have any idea what that does to time and space?

Frau, I'm wondering if that package contained the funds for your new bowtie?

Frau tie.jpg

I don't think there was enough stimuli for a bowtie, although I am most alluring in it, am I not.

Which reminds me... there is nothing like a sexy woman with a cigar, now is there.
Ooooh, I am such the tease!! For shame!

cigar.jpg

debt_bomb.jpg

new_dollar.jpg

The $100 now being worth about $1 is literally true. Doubt it? Check out the Sears Roebuck 1902 Catalog- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWRci1LUCVA

When we buy Coke from a vending machine with $100,000 bills, I'll be impressed. Can't Dear Leader get Bernanke rolling on QE2 quicker?

Comrades,

Perhaps "Budget" is a misnomer in this situation.

Continuation of Incredibly Idiotic Spending Spree is more appropriate?

Where is the Adult Supervision?

Comrades! Let us not be harsh on His Excellency. This budget is geared towards one purpose... it's for The Children™ to pay off for the rest of their lives.

And I thought the Health Care Package was suspicious...................

Another great graphic Superkommissar!

Red Rooster wrote:Comrades,

unicorn_obama-humanclock.jpg

obama-unicorn-greek-column-childish-2.jpg

Comrade Rooster, that is such a dreadful picture on that T-shirt: A caricature of Bush as a 'chimp' riding a unicorn! No wonder this poseur wearing this gawdaful shirt has no time as a 'human clock'!

Bush chimp!!!(spit) Have you lost your mind, that is Dear Leader on unicorn for The Children™.
If it were the evil Bush-chimp it would have had a Hitler mustache...
bush-monkey-hitler.jpg
        Mystery item No. 0

Hail Obama!

Red Rooster wrote:Bush chimp!!!(spit) Have you lost your mind, that is Dear Leader on unicorn for The Children™.
If it were the evil Bush-chimp it would have had a Hitler mustache...
bush-monkey-hitler.jpg

Hail Obama!

Comrade Rooster, you're kidding, right? That's really Dear Leader looking like a Bush Chimp riding a unicorn? My mind has been lost for sometime, comrade, as everything to me looks like a Bush Chimp—with or without the mustache. The foaming at the mouth is optional.

Maksim, it's apparent (to me at least) that this thought criminal Boehner (and his wooden hammer) is infringing on Pinkie's trademark shovel.