The Old Bluesman

When life was like a story, holding neither sob nor sigh,
In the golden olden glory of the days gone by.

Call it premature nostalgia, anticipating the looking back fondly. Looking forward to looking back....

Remember the good old days, clowning around with the other dictators?

Those were the days, my friend.

Isn't there some Island where these deposed dictators go to retire?

(You know, like Sexual Harassment Panda on South Park?)

I understand Most Glorious Comrade Chavez in close conference with Dick Van Dyke.

I see Sleeper Colin Powell having jolly time with Kieth Richards

I DO NOT understand why Will Smith has a Guitar Playing Organ-Grinder Monkey on his lap!

Dear Leader needs a better advisor. Never having needed to sing the blues, he apparently doesn't know the rules of the blues....for example, that you can't wear a suit and sing the blues, unless you slept in it four nights in a row.

Царевна wrote: Never having needed to sing the blues, he apparently doesn't know the rules of the blues....for example, that you can't wear a suit and sing the blues, unless you slept in it four nights in a row.

My point exactly. I've been sleeping in these feathers for some time now. But we must remember that Dear Leader is special, he was raised, educated, and dressed by Marxists. So he only has to wear their clothing, which was woven on a special loom only available to Marxists and only in Marxist employ.

Untouched by Capitalist Exploitation™ with Dreams from his Father.

Red Rooster wrote:
My point exactly. I've been sleeping in these feathers for some time now. But we must remember that Dear Leader is special, he was raised, educated, and dressed by Marxists. So he only has to wear their clothing, which was woven on a special loom only available to Marxists and only in Marxist employ.

Untouched by Capitalist Exploitation™ with Dreams from his Father.

Thank you Comrade. Forgive me for forgetting what a noble class Dear Leader belongs to, so very removed from our station in life.