OBAMA'S ONE-UPSMANSHIP

President Obama has Mitt Romney reeling with a hard hitting one-upsmanship campaign start. Not being born with a silver spoon in his mouth lands the first blow. How can Romney recover. Nothing says "I can run the country" like an impoverished, dog-eating youth who climbs his way to the top on assistance and hand outs. Fortunately he had an America hating father and extreme left education or we would never have a chance at destroying the country.
Source

one upsmanship.jpg
The Catholic church is causing problems. They have caved on free stuff and social justice over a few dead kids. Where have the church's priorities gone? I guess it is left to the unions to do the Lord's work.
Source

obamination.jpg
At least people are starting to understand that prosperity flows from the bottom up. Is it possible anyone actually believes this crap?
Source

bottom up.jpg

Current Truth for Nancy Pelosi is lacking so I'm putting it here. Her impressive ability to speak for the Catholic Church and Christianity in general should be celebrated. I think of her as the Infallible Popess. Bishops misinterpret the people's right to choose death as preached by Friar Kavorkian. And God knows the "Gospel According to St. Robinhood" is being ignored.

infallible popess.jpg

As long as we are speaking of comparisons, are you more concerned with how Mitt Romney spends his money or how Barack Obama spends ours?

romney_vs_obama_spending.jpg
Source