Obama Sings "My Legacy's Busted"

In the wake of the November 8, 2016 election, Obama Sings "My Legacy's Busted."

--KOOK

From Rush's homepage (refers the riots of September 2016, and the triumphant demeanor then) :

Hillary.Obama.riots.(Rush.2016.09.23).jpg

Comrades,

never fear...

time is on our side and Queen Hillary will "live" to fight another day

Search-Engine questions on 11-25-2016:

Even though a Google search for "Obama Sings 'My Legacy's Busted'" (for "all" results) yields a few links to urls displaying or embedding the "Obama Sings 'My Legacy's Busted'" video, two questions arise:

Question One:
Why does search for "Obama Sings 'My Legacy's Busted'" in Google (for "Videos" results on 11-25-2016) FAIL to specifically yield the YouTube video?
Yet a Bing search for "Obama Sings 'My Legacy's Busted'" (for "videos" results on 11-25-2016) DOES yield the specific YouTube video. Hmmmm. Re "Google" video-search results: Can you say "algorithms"? Are they like "Al Gore Rhythms"? AlGoogleRhythms?

Question Two:
Why does the number of plays of the video shown on YouTube total merely a few hundred rather than the thousands of embedded plays of the video? Can you say "algorithms"? Are they likewise like "Al Gore Rhythms"? AlGoogleRhythms?

Would Google use algorithms designed for political purposes? Do wild bears deposit excrement in the woods?

--KOOK

KOOK wrote:Search-Engine questions on 11-25-2016:

Even though a Google search for "Obama Sings 'My Legacy's Busted'" (for "all" results) yields a few links to urls displaying or embedding the "Obama Sings 'My Legacy's Busted'" video, two questions arise:

Question One:
Why does search for "Obama Sings 'My Legacy's Busted'" in Google (for "Videos" results on 11-25-2016) FAIL to specifically yield the YouTube video?
Yet a Bing search for "Obama Sings 'My Legacy's Busted'" (for "videos" results on 11-25-2016) DOES yield the specific YouTube video. Hmmmm. Re "Google" video-search results: Can you say "algorithms"? Are they like "Al Gore Rhythms"? AlGoogleRhythms?

Question Two:
Why does the number of plays of the video shown on YouTube total merely a few hundred rather than the thousands of embedded plays of the video? Can you say "algorithms"? Are they likewise like "Al Gore Rhythms"? AlGoogleRhythms?

Would Google use algorithms designed for political purposes? Do wild bears deposit excrement in the woods?

--KOOK

Komrade KOOK,

Human biases buried deep in the structure of supposedly neutral computer algorithms are a powerful tool of our operatives at Google. Fortunately for us, the proles still believe in AI and will accept whatever the machine spits out. Mysterious "algorithms" are our friends. They light the way to Next Tuesday.™ Do NOT resist.

Agent Craptek

KOOK wrote:...
Question One:
Yet a Bing search for "Obama Sings 'My Legacy's Busted'" (for "videos" results on 11-25-2016) DOES yield the specific YouTube video ...

Just so you (and Comrades) know: vee haff here in zhe Dshermani very early 11-26-2016.
And Google shows the YT-vid, and as first result to boot, while Bing doesn't show it at all.

Crumb_choleric_235.png
Hmm... zhe beauty of zhe algorithms?
And [Bavaria here, not Amerikkka] some regional fine-tuning in play?

Happy Consumer (via TPC, whad else?)
of Swan-Singin' HopeyChangey
Dummkopf
(aw geez, YT claims: 699 views. ahem, ahem...)