Obama Speaks Legal Short Hand - Court Stenographers Worried

Image Source

To the less intelligent, those of us lacking listening skills to translate verbal short hand on the fly, President Obama is unintelligible. What we "think" we hear is not what he is actually saying. This does explain why so many independents voted for him. This is similar to us talking to our pets. No wonder the President is so frustrated. He can't get those darn tea party pukes to roll over. Fortunately we do not need to understand, we just need to believe, have faith.

Just in: I hear Comrade Al is in some trouble. I realize bankruptcy has noting to do with jail but it's just how I like to think of him. We all have our little fantasies. Since he is failing the State by failing to convince the people on global warming, he should suffer the consequences of failure.

gore chapter 7.jpg

OMG, I think we are experiencing a Global Change "Fringe" Warming/Cooling event.

gore chapter 7-2.jpg

Current is not generating viewer electricity. Maybe he has too many illiterate relatives in his home state.

As thanks to my Dear Peoples Comrade
these rhymes writ in rhythm I've confabbed
for his reognition
of my hip rendition
of code-speak political combat.

He knows that I've often expressed
my views in describing the test
for Rules that the Court
should always resort
in "what's Constitutional?" tests:

That government be told not to undo
the natural rights endowed unto
the folks ("We The People)
ignores needs to treadle
on rich folks for "equalness" undos.

And thus, with respect to the health
of all from their cradles to death,
and all things desired,
such Rules should require
the Redistribution of Wealth.

--Fearless Leader

General Confusion wrote: Maybe he has too many illiterate relatives in his home state.
Comrade Confusion,
What exactly is Comrade Big Al's home state? We sure do not claim him in Tennesseistan. He spent most of his life in Moscow Washington while he and his comrade father where in the politburo.If a politburo member can become a scientist by just declaring that they are (e.g. Comrade Big Al, global warming, Dear Leader, green energy) can a scientist become a member of the politburo by just saying so?

Comrade Fearless, good reminder, "equalness undos", resist we much.

I wonder why His Legal-ness decided to make his Superior statement? (this Jamie person seems to have eyes in the White House) Source

supreme statement.jpg

Comrade Trotynov,

Your views are correct, the only state he knows is the fertilizer between his ears. In his spare time, he did take credit for inventing the Internet. In recognition of his feet, he is now on the bored of Directors for Apple Computer. An appointment which is strictly business.
Last edited by General Confusion on 4/6/2012, 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: more data

General Confusion wrote:Comrade Trotynov,

Your views are correct, the only state he knows is the fertilizer between his ears. In his spare time, he did take credit for inventing the Internet. In recognition of his feet, he is now on the bored of Directors for Apple Computer. An appointment which is strictly business.

I am just wondering Comrade General if all vowels are now equal and any vowel can be used in place of any other.

OTOH I am wondering if you did indeed mean "feet" in place of the expected "feat". I agree that we are all equal in standing and in beauty but looking at the Goracle's feet is much better than looking at his face...

Dear Comrade Darski,

Glad you got it!!! Since none of his "accomplishments" could be considered feats, they must be using the homophone feets. This is the most equal conclusion available. After all, we are not talking about dear leader.

I sent in my requisition form (#UDLM 777266352.93 R2/12) for the Peoples Translator ™ so I can feebly attempt to further understand the grandiose mind of my Chicago Jebus Dear Leader.

Spending! Spending! Spending! The only solution to economic enigma is more spending by me, not by you. [all available assets will be required for future taxation]

General Confusion wrote:Spending! Spending! Spending! The only solution to economic enigma is more spending by me, not by you. [all available assets will be required for future taxation]

Is this more shorthand? When Obama says it, it sounds like "Investments! Investments! Investments!" Gosh, it would be helpful if the Obamalator could go both ways like Obama does.

Image Source

Obama bravely offers himself in sacrifice to the Buffett Rule saying, "People like me". Fact is that in 2012 for income year 2011, the Obamas income level would not qualify for the Buffett Rule. This includes the Bill Ayers book income.

Our Fearless Leader is speaking shorthand once again. Obama is a Law Scholar. Obviously he knows he is not Buffett Rule material. He did not mean that his income would qualify for the Buffett Rule. He was saying ... (please refer to the Press Secretary Obama-speak Manual on Proper Media Dissemination).