Obama temporarily lifts ban on religious expression

Obama Tucson Memorial.jpg
Administration officials stunned the Tuscon Memorial crowd and television audience last night by talking about God.

Although the auditorium crowd was instructed to applaud everything, television viewers were shocked when Janet Napolitano began reading from the Bible. “I expected security guards to take her away” remarked Lou Roberts, who watched the program from his favorite sports bar in Atlanta, Ga.

Tension continued to fill the air as Attorney General Eric Holder took the podium and continued the religious theme. “I was confused and disoriented” remarked Mary Alstead, a television viewer in Norman, Oklahoma. “After all, Holder is in charge of prosecuting this behavior”.

The mood changed when the Great Leader took the stage. President Obama framed the tragic incident in a spiritual context and quoted passages from the Bible as well. “I was relieved for Napolitano and Holder after hearing Obama speak. His tone sounded forgiving and he did not mention any punishment for them” said Terri Simonson in Portland, Oregon.

After Obama's speech, news commentators asked Vice President Joseph Biden if the Great Leader was acknowledging a Higher Power.

“Let's not get carried away here” said Biden. “his acknowledgement of a Supreme Being is not a denial that he is the Supreme Being”.

Mr. Biden did not rule out the possibility that the passage from Obama's speach "Right after we went to visit, a few minutes after we left her room, . . . Gabby opened her eyes for the first time" would be added to the Bible.

more vodka please wrote:.......
Administration officials stunned the Tuscon Memorial crowd and television audience last night by talking about God.

Was he not speaking of Himself? Yes, I think so. We know He is the greatest that He expounds to be and His religious expression is looking into the mirror, as it should be.

Is that Jesus or a young likeness of Karl Marx?

As all good comrades know, “the one" was originally applied to the Messiah.

For those who may doubt this is the modern-day Messiah, just look at his works!

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Is that Jesus or a young likeness of Karl Marx?
Shirley Surely you know there is a separation of church and state, which is mandated IN the constituion.... somewhere. There and forth, it cannot be that Christian Jew, can it. Why would dear Leader look into a canvas or anywhere else, and see him, when he can behold HIS image... or that of the beloved Karl.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Shirley Surely you know there is a separation of church and state,

Don't call me Shirley Surely. I'll yank your hair.

Frau hair yank.jpg

more vodka please wrote: Mr. Biden did not rule out the possibility that the passage from Obama's speach "Right after we went to visit, a few minutes after we left her room, . . . Gabby opened her eyes for the first time" would be added to the Bible.

Wonders! He raised a person from the almost-dead and then performed his greatest work to date, the Miracle of the Loaves and T-Shirts. This all seems so familiar, like I read about it once or something....

more vodka please wrote: Mr. Biden did not rule out the possibility that the passage from Obama's speach "Right after we went to visit, a few minutes after we left her room, . . . Gabby opened her eyes for the first time" would be added to the Bible.

Revisions are already pending print. The People ™ will soon be bitterly clinging to Prog Religion!

Open-Book.jpg