Obama: That's not in my prepared remarks, but it's true

(CNN) – Those following President Obama's prepared remarks during a speech in Milwaukee, Wisconsin Monday were thrown a bit of a curveball when it came to a description of his critics:
Obama wrote:"Some powerful interests who had been dominating the agenda in Washington for a very long time and they're not always happy with me. They talk about me like a dog. That's not in my prepared remarks, but it's true," he told a crowd largely consisting of union members.
While everyone is trying to guess the true meaning of Obama's unscripted remarks, a look at a different angle may reveal some clues...

Ushanka tip to Margaret for the idea.

Un-named special interests, eh?

Could it be PETA: "Should we spay or neuter that mongrel?"

Or the SPCA: "The poor thing, he should be put down."

Correct, Whoopie. If those "powerful interests" were Republicans he would've yelped so. He has bitten Bush's ass many times without any reservations before.

So who are these interests even the president is afraid to name? Did he dare bark up George Soros? Or, better yet, the same "Jewish lobby" Oliver Stone was howling about last month? Oooooooo...

At least now we know why he couldn't deliver all the things he promised - the leash was too short.

Well these Rethuglicans not stop at noth.. anything? Not wonder dearest fearless Leader is dog shy. Most people like their mongrels muts dogs but leave it to Rethuglicans to disparage poor Obama by calling him a dog. See what they train their mongrels to do? Where is PETA when we need them!

"sit! stay! get off my leg!! dog boy"
This is the reason we need to pass a law to restrain these people from talking, or training, at all.

I've heard expressions like "work like a dog", "fight like a dog", or "smell like a dog", but "talk like a dog"? What does he mean by others talking about him "like a dog"? Does he mean they're talking about him the way a dog would talk about him?

If so, how would a dog talk about him? Would it sound like one of those old records with the dogs barking "Jingle Bells"?

Where's Pupovich when we need him? Or Laika?

Any dog?

Any dog at all?

Leave it to the cat to solve this issue. It's a direct quote from Jimi Hnedrix "Stone Free."

"They talk about me like a dog
Talkin' about the clothes i wear
But they don't realise they're the ones who's square"

(I only know one here who's (Red) Square)

I see there are no southerners here. Its a pretty common term...

Reiuxcat wrote:That's correkt! I'm from TEXAS!
Peoples Glorious Republik of Texas, Yes

OK, so it's a southern thing. Sort of like when Hillary was campaigning, and she feigned a Southern accent while in Alabama or thereabouts.

But Obama was in Milwaukee. Or was this some lame gimmick to make him come across as some stereotyped black character from a 1930's movie?

Or does he think Wisconsin is one of the 57 states that made up the Confederacy?

Whan wee wont tuu wee kin tahk jess lack Hilry Yassireebob

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Does he mean they're talking about him the way a dog would talk about him? If so, how would a dog talk about him? Would it sound like one of those old records with the dogs barking "Jingle Bells"?
Bow-wow-wow! Barack Hussein Obama! Bow-wow-wow! Barack Hussein Obama!

Comrades. It appears as though our Dear Leader has been reading The People's Cube. In a recent Collective Blog entry (Sept 1, 2010) I posted a message comparing our Dear Leader to BOLT, the superhero dog, for his uncanny willingness to believe in the glory his own abilities. Unfortunately, it seems as though Chairman-O might have mistaken my remarks as being an insult, and not the compliment I so intended.

Bolt0bama.jpg

Comrades. I deeply apologize if my remarks brought scorn to TPC from our Dear Leader.

Once again Life™ imitates The Peoples Cube.

Comrade Buffoon wrote:I see there are no southerners here. Its a pretty common term...

ah ha! Now we clearly see - this is where are the racist reside, is that not correct?! Those Rethuglican red states (although I am not sure why our Democraptic comrades do not reclaim their redness, but I digress... ).
Southern = red states = racist = dogs.

red dog.jpg

As a true, pure blood "dog of the south," I believe that the Obamessiah, PBUH, was referring to others speaking about and to him, in frequencies above ordinary human's ability to hear. I myself have been hesitant to reveal this, but this ability is one of the ways I can detect disloyalty in various comrades and other soon to be "shovel ready projects." It works much like a lie detector....vocal irregularities in the hyperfrequency range that denotes disloyalty to the Party. I am listening comrades....I am listening.....

Marshal Pupovich, we are so pleased to have a dog Comrade of your readiness and abilities, at our ready. Someone to sniff out the falsehoods and take a bite out of crime.
Keep your ears poised and your nose to the ground - we are COUNTING ON YOU.

As a showing of our great esteem, this coupon is just for your personal use and enjoyment.

Yes, Honorable Marshal, when the cock crows the dog howls (or puts on his party approved ear muffs).

There's been a lot of Mao-Mao-ing as of late and as a party Flak-Catcher, I can say this has caused a considerable amount of Reparations to be considered for Re-Distribution from certain social groups to many groups of grouping downtrodden victims of victimhood that Mao-Mao the loudest.

We have a lot of considerations to make considering whether pack rats or pocket mice constitute a new social group in the eyes of the Party. Yet I am happy to report, Marshal, thanks to the fine work of MO's healthy-healthy snack emporium legislation, that Rat-On-A-Stick has finely made it to the ReEducation center cafeterias everywhere.

Of course this has caused some concern within the movement.

Rat-Acorn-Dog.gif

Comrades: Dear Leader is using another form of DoubleSpeak referred to as JacksonSharptonSpeak, ....... You see black people use the term "Dog" all the time in everyday conversation, i.e. What up dog, Yo dog, Hey dog, You actin like a dog and etc.... See it is perfectly fine for black people to use the word "Dog" when referring to each other but it becomes derogatory when white people use it or there is even a suggestion that white peole may have used it, the word is in the same catagory as the "N" word....

Ah ha! much gracias, Comrade Red Square -I we knew it must be something like that. The One just misread TOTUS, who is obvious in need of a tuneup at Jiffy-Lobo.

Thank you prole Robot, for that clear clarification. And it is so cute and proggie, to use the fashionalbe 'black lingo', like "yo, dawgie". It makes us fit right into any NAALCP riot protest meeting, does it not?!

Here is another example of how we white people can fit in to the 'in crowd'
We must practice using "dawg" in the appropriate manner, dawg. ( with dearest fearless Leader, that should be a capital Dawg.

Au Contraire Frauline, this is Ebonics for People of Color to inform them that there are Raaaacccciiiisstttsss! in the inner circle. This being the case we must remove the word dog from The People's Lexicon™, therefore there will be no speaking of Comrade Obama as a dog canine.

Also, in light of Comrade Obama's dyslexia in speaking The Current Truth to Power we must korrekt this mishap in The People's History Books:

god-obama-250wi.jpg

Reiuxcat wrote:Leave it to the cat to solve this issue. It's a direct quote from Jimi Hnedrix "Stone Free."

"They talk about me like a dog
Talkin' about the clothes i wear
But they don't realise they're the ones who's square"

(I only know one here who's (Red) Square)
The late, great Jimi Hendrixski also said "Move over Rover, and let Jimi take over!" Perhaps 'Bama should move over and let Palin take over!

===============================================
Watch your step thoughtcriminal! His Holiness Dear Leader Barack Obama is a not a false prophet, he is sanctioned by The Party™ to do works of great wonder that proles on this small globe called Earth have yet to witness or record. The Party™ will chew the white fat that is your closet breeder bacon sausage self! Bow-wow before The One!

- Supreme Commander of Thread Jacking & Stuffed Mice Toys™

"They talk about me like a dog."

"They talk about me pooping all over Amerikkka."

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Marshal Pupovich, we are so pleased to have a dog Comrade of your readiness and abilities, at our ready.

Comrade Fraulein, while I appreciate your coupon, I should make it clear to you that I am not at "your ready." I know the Marshal is perhaps new to you, but I am a powerful member of the Inner Circle who has merely been busy fleecing...er....managing the Party's affairs down here in Louisiana in the wake of the amazing victory of the New Orlean's Saints and creating shovel ready jobs out in the Gulf of Mexico. It has been quite profitable and productive. The OPM that I have been collecting has been over my 3 year plan. But I didn't get the title of Marshal by virtue of my handsome looks. No, if you only knew the thousands of proles, the dozens of wrecker Party Members, and other riff raff that I have put to use in my building projects. Why, they have been the very foundation of numerous projects if you catch my drift. The Marshal holds the record for being the subject of People's Trials and purges, and with everyone, rose in the party. So, that being said, again, thanks for the welcome, but I thought it best for you to know more about the Marshal.

Red Rooster wrote:There's been a lot of Mao-Mao-ing as of late and as a party Flak-Catcher, I can say this has caused a considerable amount of Reparations to be considered for Re-Distribution from certain social groups to many groups of grouping downtrodden victims of victimhood that Mao-Mao the loudest.

We have a lot of considerations to make considering whether pack rats or pocket mice constitute a new social group in the eyes of the Party.

That is an interesting question....which group has been pulling in the most OPM so far? On the other paw, if Mousey Tongue has been involved with this, I would treat it with much suspicion.

Most Honorable and Glorious Marshal Pupovich,

As a humble servant in your honor to The Party™ during your reign of terror legislative genius and OPM procurement for The Common Good™, I have watched closely various other entities which shall not be named at this time of which Mousey Tounge is a subgenus of. In this manner, I can say that pocket mice have definitely been useful for the procurement of OPM for your coffers The Children™.

However, and I must stress here the importance Miss O has played in this scandal piece of legislative genius, pack rats are becoming high dollar cuisine commodities servants for The People™. School Lunches for the kittens now contain various nutrients found available only from pack rats which is fleshy and delicious created from their hard work in the re-education centers. Being that you are a dog canine and dogs canines have earned a certain loyalty in the collective, we must also remember that we count on those other unnamed species for various contributions in the litter box to the collective when it comes to pack rats and pocket mice.

But mark my tail feathers, in no way has Mousey Tounge been involved in these dealings. In fact, I have it under strict confidence with the Union bosses at the pack rat and pocket mice collectives that all their proles will be tasty treats for the Party treated with utmost compassion and respect moving forward.

Over Easy & Egg Out,

Red Rooster

Marshal Pupovich wrote:
Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Marshal Pupovich, we are so pleased to have a dog Comrade of your readiness and abilities, at our ready.

Comrade Fraulein, while I appreciate your coupon, I should make it clear to you that I am not at "your ready." I know the Marshal is perhaps new to you, but I am a powerful member of the Inner Circle who has merely been busy fleecing...er....

Comrade, comrade, comrade. The term "at our ready" is referring to your readiness and hoped for, abilities, to be part of the Glorious Collectives ™ business. And most obviously, in your unexcused absence from the Party Elite and Inter Workings in the Interior Domain ™, you have left yourself vulnerable to much which has transpired, for I too, am a gloirous, equal above equal member of the Peoples Glorious Inner Circles ™ .

And loyal comrade, you are not "new" to my purview as I seem to be to yours, thus and so, please address your (plural) Most Loyal Party Elite, Inner Party Commisaka of Corrected Thought & Czaress of Denouncement, with appropriate, duly due manner of address.

If you do not find the small, gifted coupons to your pleasure, then you may please return it to the bounty of the Party Elite's stashholdings, to be redistributed to another comrade. After all, we are all about redistribution, are we not.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:
Marshal Pupovich wrote:

Comrade Fraulein, while I appreciate your coupon, I should make it clear to you that I am not at "your ready." I know the Marshal is perhaps new to you, but I am a powerful member of the Inner Circle who has merely been busy fleecing...er....

Comrade, comrade, comrade. The term "at our ready" is referring to your readiness and hoped for, abilities, to be part of the Glorious Collectives ™ business. And most obviously, in your unexcused absence from the Party Elite and Inter Workings in the Interior Domain ™, you have left yourself vulnerable to much which has transpired, for I too, am a gloirous, equal above equal member of the Peoples Glorious Inner Circles ™ .

And loyal comrade, you are not "new" to my purview as I seem to be to yours, thus and so, please address your (plural) Most Loyal Party Elite, Inner Party Commisaka of Corrected Thought & Czaress of Denouncement, with appropriate, duly due manner of address.

If you do not find the small, gifted coupons to your pleasure, then you may please return it to the bounty of the Party Elite's stashholdings, to be redistributed to another comrade. After all, we are all about redistribution, are we not.
prrrrt (rubs against Fraulein's ankles) Rcat likes you bunches!

What a gooooood kitty! (scratches behind those soft little ears and give kitty a big ole bowl of Purina Chicken & Gravy) And not to worry, you'll have a nice, warm, soft place to curl up inthe gulag my private abode (sssssshh We'll kick the dog out) Image

Ahhhhrrrrmmmmm..... Poor, poor Frauline taken in by the kitty again. Excellent work Comrade Reiuxcat to expose this unfortunate and trivial bias to kick out all dogs canines in favor of a cat only collective. As we can plainly see Heir Frauline is looking for proles servants slaves pets for her cause to agitate and disrupt the dealings of The Party Elite™, even our Glorious General Mousey Tounge has not stepped to this low of lows. Here is the OPM I promised you Reuixcat:

goldbarstack400.jpg

We are all equal here, Comrade Frauline, but some are more equal than others. As the Honorable Marshal has stated, you are out ranked and out flanked (in equalness of course), by Honorable Cats and Dogs Canines and all manner of Fauna and Vegetables and Minerals that have proved their worthiness to the collective through talent honor grace humility pure seniority, vile back stabbing, race-baiting, gender-baiting, and the amount of rubbish they can regurgitate upon the pages of The Cube daily in Post-Modern delight for the Glorious World of Next Tuesday. On this note, I must ask, have you finished your Mime-Swiping™ quota for the day? Was this sudden self-promotion to Commisarka approved by the Politburo™? And lastly, how many chucks could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a Party BBQ to attend...

Thank you comrade rooster! You fowl critter you.

I'll see your promised share is redistributed to my closest relatives.

Ура, товарищи! Вперёд, к победе коммунизма!

Obama-DNC-RCA-Dog.jpg