Obamaphone Redesign Draws Huge Praises

The U.S. government redistributed about $2.2 billion of wealth last year to provide a new redesigned model of obamaphones to low-income Americans and a review of the program shows that a large number of those who received the phones had nothing but praise for the new model. The new design was meant to be rugged and to be able to hold up to moist and humid conditions that are typically found with living in a parents basement.

Leonard Leech who has just recently acquired his free obamaphone summed it up this way, "When you look at the phone design it just reeks with the true spirit of this administration".

CommiePhone.jpg

My Dear Comrade Commodore Snoogie,

You've been at sea too long. It's already widely known that the next generation of ObamaPhones will be Google Glass, which will merely be an interim step in the Great Leap Forward to Full Assimilation of Everone into the O-BOT Network, in which our thoughts will be GoogleOBORG's command but vice-versa:

Isn't it exciting that we will all soon be relieved of the burdensome (and dangerous) practice of independent thought?

--KOOK

Fhalkyn, how dare you accuse the Party and all its glory of providing comrades with inferior products? It won't rust because the Party says it won't rust, and if someone complains of rust they are obviously just doing that because they are imperialistic spies and must be punished for crimes against the Party people!

The archaic new design of the universal Free Phone serves as a reminder to all that telephones themselves (and later, cell phones) were made possible by Government, at the command of The People, due to tireless efforts by The Party. Our domestic enemies might scoff, but to them I say: You didn't build that! Realize that without government there would have been no entity capable of granting all the permits that were necessary---to string wires, to erect towers, to use segments of The People's electromagnetic spectrum... Yes, there was (unfortunately) some capitalism involved. But 911 was no accident!

Comrade! Why are you hitting yourself in the head with that hammer??

Because it feels so good when I stop, tovarich.....