Omaha beach to be renamed "Osama" beach

mi
France to rename the historic Obama-beach into Osama-beach.

Funny, but such items go into the Transmissions from Laika section, or "News we don't have time to write about"

Here's the video of Brown saying Obama Beach. Too bad Obama wasn't alive then, he would've simply appeased Hitler, the war never would've happened, and everyone would still be alive (provided they complied with the Party line and didn't speak disapprovingly the Third Reich)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/h-RNqD-gO9w&c ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/h-RNqD-gO9w&c ... edded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Alas, Komrade Red, Greater Germania was ahead of its time... perhaps Komrade Obama, through "Stimulus Package" can have the Workers' Combinate Metaphysics "Max Planck" develop a time musheen to save the World of LAST Tuesday... 1933, that is.

Comrades, this is not all... The fabled city in Nebraska has just dropped the "h" for a "b" and switched it in between! It is now Obama, Nebraska. The previously bourgeois nickname "Gateway to the West" has now been change to "Gateway to the East". And the previously bourgeois motto "Courageously in every enterprise" has now been changed to "Courageously into every enterprise"

From The Peoples Wikipedia(TM):
Nebraska became the 37th state in 1867, shortly after the American Civil War. At that time, the capital was moved from Obama to Lancaster, later renamed Lincoln after the recently assassinated President of the United States, Abraham Lincoln. In June 2009 upon the reformation of his holiness as President of The USSA, Barrack Obama; the city previously known as Omaha was renamed Obama. President Obama has done nothing consequential yet, but The Party(TM) has assured us he will save us all from disorginization with the American community. Or else.

Red Square wrote:Funny, but such items go into the Transmissions from Laika section, or "News we don't have time to write about"

Here's the video of Brown saying Obama Beach. Too bad Obama wasn't alive then, he would've simply appeased Hitler, the war never would've happened, and everyone would still be alive (provided they complied with the Party line and didn't speak disapprovingly the Third Reich)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/h-RNqD-gO9w&c ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/h-RNqD-gO9w&c ... edded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Oops, I think someone's tin foil hat wasn't align right.

Comrade Elliott,

I think you are set to rake in many Capitalist Exploitation Units with your marketing of that handcrafted headgear. Get some little tags that say, "Fair Trade handcrafted by deaf lisping southpaw harelip culturally-transsexual hermaphroditic shamanic indigenous organic villager in a developing country full of friendly, peaceful, and diverse people" and you're set, big time.

The country of origin tag would be so long it could be attached along the antenna to aid reception with its "carbon fibre magneto-enhanced solar-powered thread." And between us males, which is better for length: "Hecho en Mexico" or the above?

My Alcoa shares could also use the help.

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:Comrade Elliott,

I think you are set to rake in many Capitalist Exploitation Units with your marketing of that handcrafted headgear. Get some little tags that say, "Fair Trade handcrafted by deaf lisping southpaw harelip culturally-transsexual hermaphroditic shamanic indigenous organic villager in a developing country full of friendly, peaceful, and diverse people" and you're set, big time.

The country of origin tag would be so long it could be attached along the antenna to aid reception with its "carbon fibre magneto-enhanced solar-powered thread." And between us males, which is better for length: "Hecho en Mexico" or the above?

My Alcoa shares could also use the help.
Hahaha. . . I like your thinking comrade, invade the capitalist pigs with a device we can "profit" from, and in the end, take them with a tin foil hat.

To extend the origin tag, we could add the following, all, or part: "Do not use bleach", "Wind powered", "thought powered", "Clean smelling", "Wireless N router", "Anti-Communist (yet another trap to sucker the Capitali$t$ in)", "Do not use without the express written consent of the NBA." etc.

Comrade mi said;"[highlight=#ffff99]Omaha beach to be renamed "Osama" beach[/highlight]".

Seems to me that this is very reasonable. No one has done more for the Nation of Islam than Osama and Obama already has Obama, Nebraska. Sooooooo....................