Our African Population Control Has Hit a Snag

Oops, did I say population control? I meant to say our plan to stop the spread of HIV which we all know was created by the CIA to commit genocide on the negro population of Africa.

Well regardless, I came upon this short video that explains why the population...uhhh, of HIV infected victims seems to keep rising despite the millions of condoms we ship to Africa.

It would also explain the popularity of soccer.

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Has something gone wrong with our plan or are things working as planned?

Those are the condoms that are issued by the South African government. There are piles of them at all Gov hospital entrances and other public facilities.

Actually, the greatest plan for controlling raising the living standards of Africa's population is urging our African brethren to not use DDT for controlling mosquitoes. It is well known that DDT will poison The People's Environment ™. Only by not using DDT will the peoples of Africa continue to die of malaria increase in strength and stature.

Remember, without The People's Environment ™, there can be no people. Therefore, environment first!!

The strength of the condom is impressive, however.

I think this is a gloriously good idea to keep busy fingers, and other body parts, entertained and out of mischief. It is also good for tiring out young maleS and giving a break to females, who, let's face it, rather be shopping.

With what the boy did with the newspaper, and plastic shopping bag, it would make the Goracle proud. Although, I do fear that such ingenious behavior could be troublesome when those of our ilk come along to implement our glorious system. One must always watch out for these types in society. Mother Russian purged as many of them as possible.

A new ingenious way to work with a sex balloon. I thought the men inflated them in order to tell a woman he wanted some action. Using a sex balloon to make a soccer ball? I didn't think they'd stretch to those sizes (and I don't want to hear any 'large penis' jokes, even if everyone here is above that kind of humor).

Fear not comrade, I can't think of a single large penis joke. Small penis jokes on the otherhand...

Well I'll leave those to the Gulag Gals.

It is to be of much gloriousness that the progressive governments of the world are to be for the supplying of the condoms for The Children™ .

It is for same such reasoning that the Republic of Massachusettstan is to be of supplying condoms in the skool houses for the five and six year olds childrens.

kondoms for kids.jpg

oH! What is it that Comrade Buffoon to be up to?

buffoon condom.jpg

Mrs. Al, where did you ever get that charming picture of Commissar Buffoon?

(It's a little known fact that his famous "boot" is just symbolic)

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Mrs. Al, where did you ever get that charming picture of Commissar Buffoon?

(It's a little known fact that his famous "boot" is just symbolic)

Indeed...

FastTimesAtPheobe.png

Ah yes, Mrs. Al I did hear of such agenda. Is this not the Billy Clinton Condom Club for Wee Ones? Teaching young children how to do and what to do at such young age, is a glorious Prog 'health issue'... or at least, that is what the Memo said.

'Little Suckers for Little Suckers ™ ', must be the Current Truth answer for all those unwanted, burdensome babies dear Leader doesn't want.

Comrade Whoopie, to address your undressable comment, I will simply say, Little Is, As Little Does. ™ (I do not know what that means or who said it (perhaps Comradess Pammie??) I am just the repeater cough cough)

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:oH! What is it that Comrade Buffoon to be up to?

Like that glorious horse in that silly fable... "I must work harder, Obama is always right"...

Painting by Fran Henig. Surely Fran wouldn't mind?

MoreCzarwearyBeets.jpg