Our Chinese Komrades Outdo Komrade Glorious Leader

[img]/images/Obama_CHina_Compliance.jpg[/img]

China's new terrorism law provokes anger, concern

Komrade "Tiny Dancer" Rahm Emanuel once said, "You never let a serious krisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you kould not do before." Well, our fellow travelers in the Peoples Republik of China have taken his advice by enakting new laws under the pretext of resolving issues created by random folks committing random akts of violence against other random folks.

One enemy of the state in China said, "we are really concerned about in China is that these measures are incredibly broad, and we are worried they can be used to attack dissidents." Another said, "the law might appeal to people angry at terrorist attacks, but it was fundamentally designed to extend a comprehensive system of control introduced by President Xi." Yet another said, "According to criminal procedure law, your right to a lawyer will be restricted if you are accused of endangering state security or terrorism. And because the government controls propaganda, if they say you are a terrorist, then you are."

In addition, under the new laws, China will force US corporations to hand over the keys to their operating systems to Chinese surveillance. Non-kompliance will be punished.

Pretty sweet, huh?! Well, not as far as Komrade Glorious Leader is koncerned. He's not too happy bekause China may soon exceed the USSA in ekspanding krackdowns on its citizens' civil rights and destroying private enterprise.

A White House official, who asked not to be identified, stated, "President Obama is proud of his beloved Komrade President Xi's bold move to make Chinese citizens 'safe.' However, he's koncerned bekause we are at a disadvantage here in the USSA. There are still remnants of an outdated dokument known as 'the Constitution,' that still must be destroyed and politikal opponents who must be sent to the gulags. This will put the USSA behind in the race with China to arrive at the glorious world of Next Tuesday™."

[img]images/clipart/Prog_On.gif[/img]
LIES!!!! FILTHY LIES propagated by a Kapitalistik propagadistik who wants to destroy and downplay the achievements and success of our Glorious Leader, the Incomparable and Undefeated Barak Hussein Obama! MAY HIS NAME AND GLORY PERSEVERE!!! NOBODY can outdo our Wondrous Leader, especially these chitnik Chinese! Only Komraqde Obama will win! HAIL TO OUR GLORIOUS LEADER THE UNBLEMISHED BARAK HUSSEIN OBAMA!!!
[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
I wouldn't be surprised at all of Mr. O actually tried something akin to this. Mayor Giuliani was spot-on when he said he didn't think Mr. O. loved or loves the USA.

Yakov-Luvlas wrote:....
I wouldn't be surprised at all of Mr. O actually tried something akin to this. Mayor Giuliani was spot-on when he said he didn't think Mr. O. loved or loves the USA.

I'm sure Obozo said to himself, "Damn! I gotta write an executive order and try some of that shit too!"

What ever happened to Giuliani? The media was having a cow when he commented on the elephant in the room. Did the Ministry of Injustice haul him off to the woods and put a 7.62×25mm round in the base of his skull?

"What ever happened to Giuliani? The media was having a cow when he commented on the elephant in the room. Did the Ministry of Injustice haul him off to the woods and put a 7.62×25mm round in the base of his skull?"
- Gummipuppe
[img]images/clipart/Prog_On.gif[/img]
This Giuliani Repubnik DESERVES to be hauled off for reedukation in one of our esteemed "Komrade Obama Kamps for Proper Learning" at the very least, and "extreme measures" are the korrekt sentence for his gross and repulsive words about our Dear Leader! His words are repugnant to us and an outrage! Our Glorious Leader, the Highly Refined and Undefeated Komrade Barak Hussein Obama loves the USSA more than ANY OTHER IN THIS WORLD! Hail Komrade Obama!!! May his Glory endure forever!!!
I think the media got off of Mayor G. because of the "expose'" on Hilary and her not-so-private email accounts. Either that or the Kardashians are up to something. The Media is like the wind in Kansas: wait a minute and it'll change. As far as Mr. O. trying something like this, yep, an Executive Order'd be right up his alley....

Great fire-Wall of China will protect all making Net truly neutral.