Our Leader Always Faithful Will Not Rest

ww.youtube.com/watch?v=mhYSgPZ41WU&feature=player_embedded

The glorious work and fight continues.

To your shovels comrades

We must labor diligently to replace all those hard fought divots.

As the video indicates. He is feverously working to plug the hole.

Yes indeed comrade

TIP: Gateway Pundit:

Obama Finalizes Plans For 3rd Vacation Since Gulf Oil Spill Crisis Began back on April 20, 2010…
81 Days ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8KrMJZ ... r_embedded

Ok, I'm not the brightest prog in the package but why would he want to plug the hole? This despicable market economy must be stopped and the oil is doing that very nicely. What is the problem?!? ... surely not those nasty right wingers whining to Nov.

Comrades, perhaps Dear Leader's wisdom simply cannot be grasped by the common prol. Remember, he is declared "too smart" for the job after all.

Recall that comrade OJ also employed similar methods after his acquittal, pledging to tirelessly and endlessly search for the real killer(s) of his former beloved wife. He then proceeded to selflessly scour every golf course in the state (and beyond), top to bottom. No killers were ever found on any of the greens or even down in any of the cups.

There seems to be a moral to the story, if the prols can wise up sufficiently to ever grasp it.

Turboski

I am sure dear Leader was referring to his gulfing... I mean is golfing. Most strenuous work, is it not? I must find some agreement with Turboski in that we, as most brilliant comrades that we are, and always working for the greater good ™ , have not sufficiently grasped the importance of dear Leaders golfing in relation to "not resting".
And until further notice, that will be consider the Current Truth ™ .

It is now reported that our faithful glorious leader has labored so diligently that he has been required to take his 3rd vacation in less than 3 months. We should praise his glorious efforts.

Now just back off! The man has gone an entire 72 HOURS without taking a putt, jetting off to dinner with his wife in Europe, or hosting a gala state dinner for a foreign rock star. HE'S NOT MADE OF STONE, DAMMIT! He needs to unwind so he cannot rest until the [insert crisis dujour] has been [insert mindless talking point that sounds good to the proles] properly!

Ivan Betinov wrote:Now just back off! The man has gone an entire 72 HOURS without taking a putt, jetting off to dinner with his wife in Europe, or hosting a gala state dinner for a foreign rock star. HE'S NOT MADE OF STONE, DAMMIT! He needs to unwind so he cannot rest until the [insert crisis dujour] has been [insert mindless talking point that sounds good to the proles] properly!

I could not agree more Comrade!

Besides, here is proof for the racist rightwingers that Papa Obama is working hard on plugging the hole.

Plugging the hole, is that not called "put a sock in it MO?" .....but I digress. Of course dear Leader needs to play little games, since his mind is on nothing else but fixing the economy, stopping the leak, punishing banks, running GM, running the house industry, blaming Bush & telling off Rethuglicans and tell MO to shut up. As Betinov clearly said, he must have time to relax. And just look! He has found new nasty oil hole to plug while golfing. What a hero!