Our MTE Is NOT Tormented!

I was so full of The Empathy the other day when I saw The President our MTE at the helm, focused on the blank screen monitor, her tortured expression displaying to us all how this kind of kinetic military activity is ordered carried out bought executed. I cannot imagine the pain she must have been going through.

EMBEDDED IMAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

h/t IOTW. Well, we can all rest assured. She was NOT in anguish. She told us so herself. Hillary caught some of that Spring Fever when she was last in the Middle East, and she was only having a Claritin moment. Haaaa-CHOO! Her medication did not make Uncle Joe her drowsy or affect his or Valerie's or her decisions. I wish she hadn't left her booger rag on that laptop, though. Apologies for not posting of late. I have been lurking out behind the dacha planting beets and making tipple for the Frau! our Glorious Leader!

second_quest2a.jpg

I am so very impressed with this most accurate photo of dear Leader, deep in thought over basketball ... or golf.... when they were actually starring at a blank screen, according to Comrade Panetta (who spilled the Truth beans and will be shot at dawn). They are all better actors then given credit. I demand an academy award for all of them! Image

Osama dead by 2007...
That was the claim of Benazir Bhutto former President of Pakipoopistan,
She knew the name of the man “who murdered Bin Laden”,
It was mentioned so “matter of fact” there was no doubt in her mind.
No date that had occurred on as if it were not current news, or relevant,
She was killed in December of the same year,
Was that the price for uncovering the dead?I am sure it was for that, or something unrelated entirely.

Oh Deer...I mean dear ME!

No, please rest assured, I am not tormented!
I do THE TORMENTING!
I wanted Walpurgisnacht BUT NOOOOO! Comrade Zero had to dither! So it ended up on MAY DAY!
I asked Bernadette Barry Barack "Do you want me to release that second volume of your poetry that Craig Livingstone stole for me along with the 900 files? DO YOU?"
At that point he caved.
"Please don't make me watch, blood makes me squeamish."
"OK Bernadette Barack, but don't you ever FUCK up my Walpurgisnacht again? Are we CLEAR!"
"Yes Sir!...I mean m'am!"
"Good! As you were."

SimpleBeet wrote:I was so full of The Empathy the other day when I saw The President our MTE at the helm, focused on the blank screen monitor, her tortured expression displaying to us all how this kind of kinetic military activity is ordered carried out bought executed. I cannot imagine the pain she must have been going through.Image h/t IOTW. Well, we can all rest assured. She was NOT in anguish. She told us so herself. Hillary caught some of that Spring Fever when she was last in the Middle East, and she was only having a Claritin moment. Haaaa-CHOO! Her medication did not make Uncle Joe her drowsy or affect his or Valerie's or her decisions. I wish she hadn't left her booger rag on that laptop, though. Apologies for not posting of late. I have been lurking out behind the dacha planting beets and making tipple for the Frau! our Glorious Leader!Image

PROG OFF:
Image There was a bit of a freak-out where I work (not such an unusual thing, I work in a psychiatric emergency room) when the news about Osama came out. "Did they say OBAMA????" one of my progressive coworkers said.

A friend of mine, a more well-read and less addled nurse, said, "Wouldn't bother me a bit." She was just a kid in 1981, I guess. I told her, "No you don't. Can you imagine Hilary grabbing the presidential podium and yelling, "I'm IN CHARGE HERE????" She agreed. Both of us look forward to the peaceful exit of Obama from the white house.

that is all. carry on.

She was merely stifling a yawn. Seriously, what could be more boring than watching SEALs going room to room shooting people? Ya seen one Chuck Norris movie, you seen 'em all.

Poor Obama, he looks as uncomfortable as a kid in a room full of adults.

He looked like that because he didn't have the TOTUS up and running to tell him how to look.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:She was merely stifling a yawn. Seriously, what could be more boring than watching SEALs going room to room shooting people? Ya seen one Chuck Norris movie, you seen 'em all.

Poor Obama, he looks as uncomfortable as a kid in a room full of adults.

he does look like he's been up wayyy past his bedtime, doesn't he?