Pamalinsky: Am I The Hundredth Monkey?

[img]/images/various_uploads/Cube_Apes_600.jpg[/img]

Comrades,

1. I have always looked back at my life to figure out what the hell I was doing/thinking. Sometimes I just retreated into myself and hid till it all blew over. When I again emerged, I found that hordes of people saw what I saw and were doing the same thing as I was.
I realized then that I was the perfect “random sample.” That was somewhat comforting because I realized I was not alone.

Was I The Hundredth Monkey? https://www.worldtrans.org/pos/monkey.html

Here's proof that I was, and maybe you are/were too:

Are the monkeys now aware of their class consciousness? Do they understand how the scientists are oppressing them by feeding them dirty potatoes, thereby forcing the monkeys to perform unnecessary and uncompensated labor to wash their food? Are simian collectives springing up spontaneously to overthrow the bourgeois scientists and begin fair redistribution of clean potatoes?

Well, evidently, they are, Comrade Imperatorskiy Pingvin. They, the powers that be, want us to consider cockroach milk as the next nutritious protein drink. Isn't that wonderful how they're looking out for us?

Pamalinsky wrote:Well, evidently, they are, Comrade Imperatorskiy Pingvin. They, the powers that be, want us to consider cockroach milk as the next nutritious protein drink. Isn't that wonderful how they're looking out for us?
Well, they've convinced plenty of people that almond milk is desirable…

Almond Milking.jpg

Imperatorskiy Pingvin wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:Well, evidently, they are, Comrade Imperatorskiy Pingvin. They, the powers that be, want us to consider cockroach milk as the next nutritious protein drink. Isn't that wonderful how they're looking out for us?
Well, they've convinced plenty of people that coconut milk is desirable…

Almond Milking.jpg
There are soooo many things more wonderful than cockroach milk, like almond. Almond Milk rises to the occasion of being actually delicious. But, only if you pronounce it without the annoying "l". Aaamonds is the correct way. Eat, drink, spell your way to heaven! You'll be glad you did.

Pamalinsky wrote:Eat, drink, spell your way to heaven! You'll be glad you did.
We shouldn't discriminate against either alternate milkstyles or spellingstyles. #donth8 #cockroachmilklivesmatter

Well, they've convinced plenty of people that coconut milk is desirable…

Hmmm... didn't know almonds suckled their young... suppose I should've followed a pregnant almond around for a while to confirm this but I kept putting it off,.. since,.. well, I really haven't had the time. Must be on my way though - there's more stuff to learn.

Captain Craptek wrote:Hmmm... didn't know almonds suckled their young... suppose I should've followed a pregnant almond around for a while to confirm this but I kept putting it off,.. since,.. well, I really haven't had the time.
And you claim to be a People's Investigative Reporter™?

Don't give in to peer pressure! If 99 monkeys jumped off the cliff...

Four comrades and two topics in one image!

(...top that, Captain Low!)

It also appears that the Hundredth Monkey theory is what progs hope will usher in the Glorious World of Next Tuesday. Hence all the social justice courses in schools and the plugging of the prog-agenda into all movies, TV shows, and newscasts - to cultivate the hundredth monkey.

They are religiously waiting for the coming of the Hundredth Monkey like the bitter clingers are waiting for the second coming of Jesus.

Little do they know that the Hundredth Monkey is actually Pamalinsky doing the monkey dance while wearing the red MAGA hat!

This theory reminds me of a Sufi tale I once read a long time ago, about social change. Here is a shortened version:

When the Waters Were Changed

Once upon a time a dervish called upon mankind with a warning. At a certain date, he said, all the water in the world would change, and it would drive men mad.

Only one man obeyed his warning. He collected water and went to a secure place on a mountain where he stored it. For a while he lived alone, drinking his preserved water, but couldn't bear the loneliness and visited his village. He found that they were thinking and talking in an entirely different way from before; yet they had no memory of what had happened, nor of having been warned. When he tried to talk to them, he realized that they thought that he was mad, and they showed hostility or compassion, not understanding.

He went back to his concealment, to draw on his supplies, every day. Finally, he could no longer stand living alone, behaving and thinking differently from everyone else. He took the decision to drink the new water and became like the rest. Then he forgot all about his own store of special water, and his fellows began to look upon him as a madman who had miraculously been restored to sanity.

Back then the tale struck me as clever, but I also smelled a hint of logical fallacy in it, although at the time I couldn't put my finger on it. I figured it out much later.

It's a tale of moral relativity and conformity: all beliefs are equal; it doesn't matter what you believe, as long as you're like everybody else. The new water was just as good for drinking as the previous water, and you will be happier drinking it with everyone else. Compared to the new water, the old one was the "mad" water - and who's to tell us which one is the norm? Therefore, the norm is what everyone else around you does, and it's just as good as the previous norm, which is now thought of as "madness."

However, this thinking neglects the existence of objective reality with its immutable, absolute standards and the resulting absolute values. Since humans exist in objective reality subject to natural law, their true and beneficial values cannot switch on a whim just because the majority votes to change them - no matter how many monkeys learn new skills.

The "monkey" theory of social change confuses skills with values.

The "new water" theory suggests that all reality is the product of our minds, which in itself is madness. It would only work if Natural Law changes, just like that water. But it hasn't and isn't likely to do so.

That is not to say that all currently accepted societal values are ideal, given how much they change from one culture to another. But it takes refinement based on a clear understanding of human nature, not a leap of faith or a majority voting that "four legs good, two legs bad."

Red Square wrote:It also appears that the Hundredth Monkey theory is what progs hope will usher in the Glorious World of Next Tuesday. Hence all the social justice courses in schools and the plugging of the prog-agenda into all movies, TV shows, and newscasts - to cultivate the hundredth monkey.

They are religiously waiting for the coming of the Hundredth Monkey like the bitter clingers are waiting for the coming of Christ.

[highlight=#ffff00]Little do they know that the Hundredth Monkey is actually Pamalinsky doing the monkey dance while wearing the red MAGA hat!
[/highlight]Thank you, Comrade Red, for acknowledging my post. I represent so many others who feel the way I do and now I want POWER! Yes, POWER over those who besmirch us. They must be destroyed! (Hillary Clinton) While I know power corrupts everyone, especially the absolute kind, I remain dedicated to the idea of having power myself. That's different.

Q. How many monkeys does it take to change the world?
A. Only one. But it has to wear a "100" tag in its ear.

Red Square wrote:This theory reminds me of a Sufi tale I once read a long time ago, about social change. Here is a shortened version:

When the Waters Were Changed

Once upon a time a dervish called upon mankind with a warning. At a certain date, he said, all the water in the world would change, and it would drive men mad.

Only one man obeyed his warning. He collected water and went to a secure place on a mountain where he stored it. For a while he lived alone, drinking his preserved water, but couldn't bear the loneliness and visited his village. He found that they were thinking and talking in an entirely different way from before; yet they had no memory of what had happened, nor of having been warned. When he tried to talk to them, he realized that they thought that he was mad, and they showed hostility or compassion, not understanding.

He went back to his concealment, to draw on his supplies, every day. Finally, he could no longer stand living alone, behaving and thinking differently from everyone else. He took the decision to drink the new water and became like the rest. Then he forgot all about his own store of special water, and his fellows began to look upon him as a madman who had miraculously been restored to sanity.

Back then the tale struck me as clever, but I also smelled a hint of logical fallacy in it, although at the time I couldn't put my finger on it. I figured it out much later.

It's a tale of moral relativity and conformity: all beliefs are equal; it doesn't matter what you believe, as long as you're like everybody else. The new water was just as good for drinking as the previous water, and you will be happier drinking it with everyone else. Compared to the new water, the old one was the "mad" water - and who's to tell us which one is the norm? Therefore, the norm is what everyone else around you does, and it's just as good as the previous norm, which is now thought of as "madness."

However, this thinking neglects the existence of objective reality with its immutable, absolute standards and the resulting absolute values. Since humans exist in objective reality subject to natural law, their true and beneficial values cannot switch on a whim just because the majority votes to change them - no matter how many monkeys learn new skills.

The "monkey" theory of social change confuses skills with values.

The "new water" theory suggests that all reality is the product of our minds, which in itself is madness. It would only work if Natural Law changes, just like that water. But it hasn't and isn't likely to do so.

That is not to say that all currently accepted societal values are ideal, given how much they change from one culture to another. [highlight=#ffff00]But it takes refinement based on a clear understanding of human nature, not a leap of faith or a majority voting that "four legs good, two legs bad.[/highlight]"
Yeah, Comrade Red, that would be it. An understanding of human nature is essential. Otherwise we are lost. We are seeing a deliberate twisting of human nature by the left in order to gain votes. The left plays upon it to gain traction.

Pamalinsky wrote:[img]/images/various_uploads/Cube_Apes_600.jpg[/img]

Comrades,

I have always looked back at my life to figure out what the hell I was doing/thinking. Sometimes I just retreated into myself and hid till it all blew over. When I again emerged, I found that hordes of people saw what I saw and were doing the same thing as I was.

Dear Pamalinsky,

I think the Hundredth Monkey thing is a bit over my 'pay scale' being a relatively uncomplicated person with not a whole lot of expectations in life because I have always found that LESS is MORE.

I am going to share one of my favorite songs from 1978. It never pays to overthink the past.

As far as monkeys go, Trunk Monkey is my favorite. (Especially when my offspring were dating)

My Our Entire Beet Collective has voted - UNANIMOUSLY! - to help Politically Organize The Monkeys™ by printing signs, teaching them chants, leading them to Metropolitan Expressways that they can block In Solidarity With Their Brother Oppressed Simians Throughout The World™ , and also organizing "Die-Ins" (No, not REAL Die-Ins - You know, the ones that get us Maximum TV coverage...) outside the "White House" to protest ... ummm - "war" or something like that...And THIS is how we plan to overwhelm The Running Dog Lackeys Of The Imperialist Conspiracy Against Peace And Justice In The World™

Pamalinsky wrote:
Red Square wrote:But it takes refinement based on a clear understanding of human nature, not a leap of faith or a majority voting that "four legs good, two legs bad."
Yeah, Comrade Red, that would be it. An understanding of human nature is essential. Otherwise we are lost. We are seeing a deliberate twisting of human nature by the left in order to gain votes. The left plays upon it to gain traction.
From what I've observed, there are two primary types of leftists:

1. The intellectual heirs of Saul Alinsky (himself an heir of the Frankfurt School's Cultural Marxism) who possess a thorough-enough understanding of human nature to pit its lesser angels against each other in order to destroy Western Civilization and usher in the utopia of Next Tuesday™. They're responsible for the bulk of the rot which plagues society today, namely racial/ethnic animosity and generational conflict.

2. The intellectual heirs of Betty Friedan and Second Wave Feminism who have no understanding of human nature whatsoever and thus believe that human nature is inherently malleable. They're (obviously) a subset of the Cultural Marxist movement, but what sets them apart is their abject rejection of millennia of or understanding of ourselves in order to re-engineer society.

These two in their individual capacities have wreaked havoc aplenty. And there's been plenty of crossover. But now we're seeing the emergence of a third type, most notably on college and university campuses: Poorly-educated nitwits, full of anger and afraid of everything under the sun, who are possessed of Friedan's understanding of human nature and have adopted the tactics of Alinsky to fight back against the monsters they've been told that surround them.

I don't know what's worse: An enemy that knows your weaknesses and can use them against you, or an enemy that has no damn clue what they're doing or why.

Great post, Pingvin. Just one thing...

Imperatorskiy Pingvin wrote:...there's been plenty of crossover.
That is not the preferred nomenclature. "Intersectionality," please.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Preferred_Nomenclature_Dude.jpg[/img]

Pamalinsky wrote:
Red Square wrote:But it takes refinement based on a clear understanding of human nature, not a leap of faith or a majority voting that "four legs good, two legs bad."
From what I've observed, there are two primary types of leftists:

1. The intellectual heirs of Saul Alinsky (himself an heir of the Frankfurt School's Cultural Marxism) who possess a thorough-enough understanding of human nature to pit its lesser angels against each other in order to destroy Western Civilization and usher in the utopia of Next Tuesday™. They're responsible for the bulk of the rot which plagues society today, namely racial/ethnic animosity and generational conflict.

2. The intellectual heirs of Betty Friedan and Second Wave Feminism who have no understanding of human nature whatsoever and thus believe that human nature is inherently malleable. They're (obviously) a subset of the Cultural Marxist movement, but what sets them apart is their abject rejection of millennia of or understanding of ourselves in order to re-engineer society.

These two in their individual capacities have wreaked havoc aplenty. And there's been plenty of crossover. [highlight=#ffff00]But now we're seeing the emergence of a third type, most notably on college and university campuses: Poorly-educated nitwits, full of anger and afraid of everything under the sun, who are possessed of Friedan's understanding of human nature and have adopted the tactics of Alinsky to fight back against the monsters they've been told that surround them. [/highlight]
I don't know what's worse: An enemy that knows your weaknesses and can use them against you, or an enemy that has no damn clue what they're doing or why.

[url=javascript:;]Image[/url]

The first 12 years of public school produce emotionally stunted, brainwashed drones steeped in all things progressive. Later, the graduating drones move on to college where their professors polish and shape them into intellectual replicas of themselves destined for their own professorships - and the circle jerk is completed. (IMHO - Capt. Craptek)

Excerpt from Searching For Dummies By EDWARD TENNER, NY Times, MARCH 26, 2006

In December (2005?), the National Center for Education Statistics published a report on adult literacy revealing that the number of college graduates able to interpret complex texts proficiently had dropped since 1992 from 40 percent to 31 percent. As Mark S.
Schneider, the center's commissioner of education statistics, put it, "What's disturbing is that the assessment is not designed to test your understanding of Proust, but to test your ability to read labels."

The Higher Education Supplement of The Times of London reports that a British survey also finds that the ability of undergraduates to read critically and write cogently has fallen significantly since 1992. Students are not just more poorly prepared, a majority of queried
faculty members believe, but less teachable.

PROG OFF:
Dear friend Craptek,
When I first joined The Cube, way back in 2010, I used the exclamation point a lot! I didn't realize at the time that I was confining my voice into a single exclamation point until my now husband, Comrade Tovarich, very kindly suggested that, because of my enthusiastic nature, I was most likely using it too much, thereby reducing its true function. I was trying so hard to be heard. But, a lightbulb went off and I made the decision to eliminate all exclamation points and just use words. It wasn't easy. It was sort of like quitting cigarettes.

Prior to this realization, nobody seemed to listen to what I had to say until I joined The Cube. When I eliminated the exclamation crutch, very similar to ALL CAPS, I began to find my own voice.

I found my words actually meant something and people responded to them. I was overjoyed and knew I had done the right thing. This means so much to me. It couldn't happen anywhere other than The People's Cube and my Cube friends. Thank you, my dear Cube friends, for supporting me!

Words and their meaning and spelling AND punctuation matter!

Thanks,
Pammie

Query to Red Square:
What happened to that wonderful picture you posted of the 2001 Monkey with the Cube as the monolith? I don't see it now. I love it! Why?

Pamalinsky wrote:Query to Red Square:
What happened to that wonderful picture you posted of the 2001 Monkey with the Cube as the monolith? I don't see it now. I love it! Why?
Some monkey opened that post for editing and then hit "submit." In the wrong browser that sometimes causes the image URL to get rewritten. It's fixed now. I have yet to find out which monkey in that picture did it.

No monkeying around!

Red Square wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:Query to Red Square:
Some monkey opened that post for editing and then hit "submit." In the wrong browser that sometimes causes the image URL to get rewritten. It's fixed now. I have yet to find out which monkey in that picture did it.

No monkeying around!
I, most likely, dear Comrade Red, was the guilty monkey. Thanks for covering for me. Gosh, I feel like I'm watching one of my favorite detective series: Crime Scene Investigation SVU. Ha! I always like to say SUV because it always pisses people off. Still I still binge watch when it plays. Thanks, Comrade Red. You da Man!

I once had an instructor pilot that kept repeating "I could teach a monkey to fly if I had enough bananas..."

I got sick of bananas. It's slow and painful, but nonetheless, I can be taught.

OK, I got busted by Comrade Red for correcting a blatant misspelling right up there in my headline. While raging against grammar and spelling mistakes, I would appear as a hypocrite! I can't have that now, can I?

Here's another one:

Monkey Shines (1988) A quadriplegic man has a trained monkey help him with his paralysis, until the little monkey begins to develop feelings, and rage, against its new master.

Here's the trailer: Oops, there is no trailer that I can find. But, it's available on PRIME VIDEO. For $3.99.

I fixed it! Thanks, Red.

Pamalinsky wrote:I do not understand why my current post does not reflect my punctuation. My returns are not honored when I wish to create new paragraphs. I want to post the BEST!This didn't happen before. How can I help to fix it.?
Line breaks:

When in Rich Text Editor, use SHIFT+RETURN (soft return) for line breaks.

Or switch to Poor Text Editor and use RETURN as usual.

Four out of five Dentists can't agree on the hundredth monkey...

The monkey has the mathematical advantage.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:Image
Comrades,

I have always looked back at my life to figure out what the hell I was doing/thinking. Sometimes I just retreated into myself and hid till it all blew over. When I again emerged, I found that hordes of people saw what I saw and were doing the same thing as I was.

Dear Pamalinsky,

I think the Hundredth Monkey thing is a bit over my 'pay scale' being a relatively uncomplicated person with not a whole lot of expectations in life because I have always found that LESS is MORE.

I am going to share one of my favorite songs from 1978. It never pays to overthink the past.

As far as monkeys go, Trunk Monkey is my favorite. (Especially when my offspring were dating)

Dearest Clara,I think you are right to say "It never pays to overthink the past."I have done this and have realized, to date, that I will never figure it out, despite my desire to do so. This is an excellent realization because no matter what you come up with, ultimately, it doesn't matter. Ya gotta love the ones who brung ya. In addition to the ones who brung ya out!Thanks for posting my dear Clara.

Almond Milking.jpg
At first I thought the picture was photoshopped, then I realized they didn't have photoshopping technology back in 1885. You see that in previous generations, any man could get an almond to hover while he milked it. Kids these days couldn't do that if they had to.

But back to the main topic. I have contacts with a progressive band that's willing to infiltrate our culture and subliminally influence our youth to vote in favor of extending the franchise to all primates.
Monkees.jpg
But for it to work, we need a catchy name for this band. Equal ideas, comrades?

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
But back to the main topic. I have contacts with a progressive band that's willing to infiltrate our culture and subliminally influence our youth to vote in favor of extending the franchise to all primates.
The attachment Monkees.jpg is no longer available
But for it to work, we need a catchy name for this band. Equal ideas, comrades?
Hmmm. Hows about "The Denim Bowling Balls." Heh, heh. You know, it's got that 60s denim thing combined with potential Beatles haircuts (a bowl cut) in addition to the most prurient name (balls) currently available, just to piss people off. Honestly, the public will fall for anything.

Oh, oh, oh! I forgot something! Way back when ridiculous names were the norm in the 80's, a friend of mine and me were making jokes about the silly names of bands and my friend came up with this:
Bear in mind, he is a Brit:

Eisenhower.jpg
Does this help?

My favorite band name is still "Lenin and the Wifebeaters" - the official band of our once glorious Communists for Kerry organization in 2004.

Pictured below: Lenin does Vocals and Lead Guitar while performing our immortal anthem titled "Communist Redneck Hip Hop Orchestra."

[img]/images/various_uploads/Lenin_Wifebeaters.jpg[/img]

And if Pamalinsky can be the hundredth Monkee, I can be the hundredth Beatle.

[img]/images/various_uploads/St_Peppers_Cover_Red_Square.jpg[/img]

Red Square wrote:My favorite band name is still "Lenin and the Wifebeaters" - the official band of our once glorious Communists for Kerry organization in 2004.

Pictured below: Lenin does Vocals and Lead Guitar while performing our immortal anthem titled "Communist Redneck Hip Hop Orchestra."

Отава Ё.jpg
This is Otava Yo, an extremely talented Russian folk band. Is there a meaning behind the wifebeaters that I'm missing?

Red Square wrote:And if Pamalinsky can be the hundredth Monkee, I can be the hundredth Beatle.

Hey, look Comrade Red, I have no problem with you being the Hundredth Beatle. Not at all. However, I will be watching you. I am used to working undercover.
St_Peppers_Cover_Red_Square copy.jpg

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
Red Square wrote:My favorite band name is still "Lenin and the Wifebeaters" - the official band of our once glorious Communists for Kerry organization in 2004.

Отава Ё.jpg
This is Otava Yo, an extremely talented Russian folk band. Is there a meaning behind the wifebeaters that I'm missing?
Yeah, I don't see it either. Well, other than the old saw "Do you still beat your wife." sort of thing.Enlighten us, dear Red.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:I once had an instructor pilot that kept repeating "I could teach a monkey to fly if I had enough bananas..."

And you turned out to be a superb pilot, didn't you? Awesome!

Here's the reason why:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/0 ... rlson.html

Monkeys=diversity! You have taken the first step! The rest ain't gonna be so easy.

Pamalinsky wrote:
Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:I once had an instructor pilot that kept repeating "I could teach a monkey to fly if I had enough bananas..."

And you turned out to be a superb pilot, didn't you? Awesome!

Sure, you became a fine pilot. But can you hover a giant almond and milk it?

Pamalinsky wrote:
Red Square wrote:And if Pamalinsky can be the hundredth Monkee, I can be the hundredth Beatle.

Hey, look Comrade Red, I have no problem with you being the Hundredth Beatle. Not at all. However, I will be watching you. I am used to working undercover.
St_Peppers_Cover_Red_Square copy.jpg

I would also like to thank you for making sure you are, indeed, the hundredth Beatle. I tried counting the population represented in this poster, just to make sure you were telling the truth. After attempting to count the second row I decided to take your word for it. Nice work Comrade Red!

Apparatchik Unkulturny wrote:My Our Entire Beet Collective has voted - UNANIMOUSLY! - to help Politically Organize The Monkeys™ by printing signs, teaching them chants, leading them to Metropolitan Expressways that they can block In Solidarity With Their Brother Oppressed Simians Throughout The World™ , and also organizing "Die-Ins" (No, not REAL Die-Ins - You know, the ones that get us Maximum TV coverage...) outside the "White House" to protest ... ummm - "war" or something like that...And THIS is how we plan to overwhelm The Running Dog Lackeys Of The Imperialist Conspiracy Against Peace And Justice In The World™
Thank you so much, Apparatchik Unkulturny, for gracing my post. You have my heart, even though I know you are in need of "counseling." (NOT)

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Don't give in to peer pressure! If 99 monkeys jumped off the cliff...

…then I, Pamalinsky, once again, became the Hundredth Monkey.

Here's how I did it:

Once I “woke” I realized others were following me and I had POWER. Others were “woke” too but they lacked one thing, the desire to be the coveted Hundredth. So I did what I had to do by running toward the cliff, dug my heels in at the edge, and let them all fall off that cliff, while saying “So long Suckers!”

My source? Something we used to sing in elementary school, to the annoyance of our bus driver: "100 bottles of beer on the wall, a hundred bottles of beer, if one of those bottles should happen to fall, etc., etc."

This is how I learned the difficult math concept of subtraction!

; • )

Hey Pamalinsky, I don't think the Anti-Gun Lobby is going to be very happy with this Trunk....er.......Hundredth Monkey effect.........

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:Hey Pamalinsky, I don't think the Anti-Gun Lobby is going to be very happy with this Trunk....er.......Hundredth Monkey effect.........

Wow, Clara, that video is very disturbing. Seriously. I love it!

Pamalinsky said,

If you loved that one, you're going to SUPER REALLY LOVE this one. Just don't pay any attention to the propaganda that Idi Amin trained the monkeys to KILL. He was just trying to teach them how to cut up the sweet potatoes after they washed them. ;)

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:Pamalinsky said,

If you loved that one, you're going to SUPER REALLY LOVE this one. Just don't pay any attention to the propaganda that Idi Amin trained the monkeys to KILL. He was just trying to teach them how to cut up the sweet potatoes after they washed them. ;)

Good grief, Clara. I never intended for this to happen! Maybe I should rethink my Hundredth Monkey thing. Naw, I love the power too much! POWER TO THE PEOPLEELITE!