Paper bags are racist

The latest SJW outrage is over a picture of a Georgia high school tennis team wearing paper bags on their heads after a defeat.

Georgia high school tennis team.jpg
Students from the Telfair County High School tennis team took this picture after losing in the state tournament. It is noted that the team that beat them had a few black players, which adds to the racial hysteria.

The author of the article said "he went to see the LA Kings take on the Toronto Maple Leafs. In the first period the Kings were destroying the Leafs and at the first intermission several Toronto fans got bags from the concession stand, poked eye-holes and put them on their heads because they were ashamed of their team. This is a common thing, not racism."

What about the little kids wearing a paper bag Halloween costumes?

Halloween Costumes.jpg

Does this mean that the beloved Unknown Comic was a racist?

The Unknown Comic.jpg

The legendary two-bagger (alternate definition).

(In case anyone is wondering... that is a Craptek's™ Safer-Space™ World™ #20 Phuqe-Bagg™ . I, of course, have never seen the inside of one of these devices!)

What about the "free mammograms" and "free robot sex" guys who selflessly redistribute free services to the female masses? Are they now also racist?

[img]/images/various_uploads/Free_Robot_Sex.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/Free_Mammograms_Guy.jpg[/img]

I don't want to live in a world where caring about women's health becomes insulting to minorities. Stop the planet, I want to get off!

On the other hand, everyone knows that KKK wore paper bags with rope handles on their heads.

And guess what? Amazon still sells them in bulk and anyone can legally purchase them in any state without a license. Time to boycott Amazon?

[img]/images/various_uploads/Paper_Bags_Amazon.jpg[/img]

Our glorious and most equal [color=#C0392B]Red Square[/color] wrote:What about the "free mammograms" and "free robot sex" guys who selflessly redistribute free services to the female masses? Are they now also racist?
Don't forget the racist mammograf 'techs', Comrade Red Square!

(...and don't believe the lies Ivan is telling - I only fell for this once!)

Comrade Putout wrote:- I only fell for this once!

As I recall, she showed up right before lunch so I had to share. And she didn't have an appointment, so we used "express lane" protocol...

HIPAA regulations prohibit openly discussing the results, but I believe she was pleased with the examination process.

Another public service brought to you by Tractor Barn #2 Enterprises and Obamacare.

I'm Ivan, and I approve this message.

DSCN3229.JPG

This proud symbol of the Democrat Party has been passed down throughout my family ever since Fridays trip to the liqueur store.

(You know the saying, 'you can pick your friends but you can't pick your family'.)