Lord Obama (PBUTH) 2012

Comrades, it is with great pride and joy, I bring you great news. Lord Obama IS going to run again in 2012!

See I was over checking to see what the weather was going to be here on the Left coast of Oregonized Crime in the Soviet Union of the West, when I spotted a banner ad about our Great Lord and King (PBUTH). I clicked on it, and there he and Moochelle were in all their radiant glory.

obama-2012.jpg
You simply MUST let Lord Obama know that YOU'RE IN too!

It does look like they grabbed Moochell straight from the table and didn't even let her take her bib off.

But there she is, proud to be Amerikan Nomenklatura, standing close to her- OUR King Lord Obama (PBUTH)

We can rest assured Lord Obama (PBUTH) has plenty of munny to purchase his next "election" and if several Billion$oro$ aren't enough, we might find out about that "Civilian Corps just as well trained and financed as the US military".

Isn't that great?
Last edited by Red Square on 7/31/2021, 10:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason for editing this post: Hooked up Nomenklatura article by Morrison

"Are you in?" that's a resounding 'YES!' from heroic reporter Tucker Barnes.
https://t.co/lFQphcN
He is in!

Approval numbers will rise when collective economists implement new Five Year Plan.

reich.jpg

The voices in my head tell me to do whatever Olby sez to do.

olbermannFinalExam.jpg

There are some things I won't do, even for the Party. Not enough Vodka distilled in this WORLD to sway my opininon...

Tovarichi wrote:There are some things I won't do, even for the Party. Not enough Vodka distilled in this WORLD to sway my opininon...

Would that be hosing down the DHS Matron or whatever task Mr. Olberdorkmann is attending to?

A good prole performs all tasks assigned by their superiors to their utmost for the good of the state, yes?

Unemployed worker: if you love our mainstram media entertainment propaganda, vote Obama.

Or we will remove your food stamps for a month once he is reelected.