Pen vs. Pencil

Comrades, Dear Leader has a mighty pen and phone. He can solve all of our problems with it since those meanie rethuglikkans want to be the Party of NO™. But Der Fuhrer has a very mighty pencil called the Pencil of Doom. Which one do you feel is more mighty, Comrades, and why?

This is a trick question. Are the secret police secretly policing this site? All Comrades dedicated to the Gloriousness of Next Tuesday are compelled to know that the pen cannot be more equal than the pencil regardless of intention. Using the Math of The Mothership we see that Party of No has 9 letters which when subjected to Great Leaders Magic Gas, is reduced to 3. Pencil of Doom has 12 letters so likewise 1 + 2 = 3. See? Did you miss your Common Core lessons Comrades?

worddust wrote:This is a trick question. Are the secret police secretly policing this site? All Comrades dedicated to the Gloriousness of Next Tuesday are compelled to know that the pen cannot be more equal than the pencil regardless of intention. Using the Math of The Mothership we see that Party of No has 9 letters which when subjected to Great Leaders Magic Gas, is reduced to 3. Pencil of Doom has 12 letters so likewise [highlight=#ffff00]1 + 2 = 3.[/highlight] See? Did you miss your Common Core lessons Comrades?
But, but, but ... were we not told that 1 + 2 = whatever today's government-issued Current Truth™ declares it to be? And does not Common Core = Current Truth™? So by Common Core standards, 1 + 2 may or may not = 3 or anything else ... korrekt?

I hear that Dear Leader Obama uses only genuine Marx-A-Lot and Dullard brand Permanent Markers when he writes his Executive Orders.

Stop by for a Jiffy Lobo while in town before heading back to the beetfields!

Ah, the only korrekt answer is no answer at all. Only Great Leader can supply the current answer. I have been presumptuous. Please prepare my medication.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Komrades!

You are missing an essential KurrenTruth... (No doubt Vlad is rolling in his grave about now).

The Pencil is FAR mightier than the pen (unless one is utilising an EraserMate). When Dear Reader (AP&PBUH) uses the pen, He (AP&PBUH) cannot deviate from the fact that He (AP&PBUH) used the pen. Whereas, if He (AP&PBUH) uses the PENCIL... Wellll.... NOW He (AP&PBUH) may turn the instrument around quickly and employ the eraser to undo whatever He (AP&PBUH) just did (or actually never did). The Pencil (or EraserMate) is equipped with a built in "Memory Hole."

So, should Dear Reader (AP&PBUH) sign a binding Law/Executive Order only to find that said law now limits Him (AP&PBUH) from executing some Social Justice...He (AP&PBUH) may employ the "Memory Hole" to unsign whatever He (AP&PBUH) just signed (or actually never signed in the first place).

Think of it as a Retroactive Veto which NO ONE -- especially Congress -- dare override.

Capice?

Raum Emmanual Goldstein wrote:
[highlight=#FFFF99]Capice?[/highlight]"

No,...but I understand.

[color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color] was being a smarty-pants when he wrote:
Raum Emmanual Goldstein wrote:
[highlight=#FFFF99]Capice?[/highlight]"

No,...but I understand.

i-see-what-you-did-there-craptek.jpg