Philippines beg Obama not to Interfere

Philipino_President.jpg
Barack Obama began his noteworthy press conference today by confirming American solidarity with the people of the Philippines and by calling upon Americans to help the typhoon-ravaged nation with a donation on WhiteHouse.gov.

An unedited version of his speech included providing affordable emergency healthcare to people in the hardest-hit regions.

Filipino president Benigno "Noynoy" Aquino III was quick to respond to Obama's comments.

"We are asking - no, pleading that President Obama does not try to assist us. We have enough to deal with and simply cannot devote the resources to fixing any problems Obama's relief programs will bring."

"Hopefully once he sees we are a devout Catholic nation, he will leave us alone," Aquino remarked.

"Let me be clear - the American people are workin' on stuff, and that will benefit the people of the Philippines, because my staff and I - well, we're workin' on some stuff too, and we're bringin' in the very best people. There are always glitches - if Apple designed a typhoon, millions of people would die, because global warming. And the Republicans. I can't guarantee anything by any date, because I was not specifically informed about any typhoon activity, and the Tea Party. Thank you, and God bless America."

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:"Let me be clear - the American [highlight=#ffff00]people[/highlight] are workin' on stuff, and that will benefit the [highlight=#ffff00]people[/highlight] of the Philippines, because my staff and I - well, we're workin' on some stuff too, and we're bringin' in the very best [highlight=#ffff00]people[/highlight]. There are always glitches - if Apple designed a typhoon, millions of people would die, because global warming. And the Republicans. I can't guarantee anything by any date, because I was not specifically informed about any typhoon activity, and the Tea Party. Thank you, and God bless America."
Please pardon small korrektion to admirable transcription by most estimable R.O.C.K., but Dear Leader never uses word "people" unless capitalized for name of government agency. His preferred term is "folks." This shows Exalted One's sincere effort to bend down to level of otherwise insignificant ones barely worthy of his notice.

RedDiaperette wrote:
R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:"Let me be clear - the American [highlight=#ffff00]people[/highlight] are workin' on stuff, and that will benefit the [highlight=#ffff00]people[/highlight] of the Philippines, because my staff and I - well, we're workin' on some stuff too, and we're bringin' in the very best [highlight=#ffff00]people[/highlight]. There are always glitches - if Apple designed a typhoon, millions of people would die, because global warming. And the Republicans. I can't guarantee anything by any date, because I was not specifically informed about any typhoon activity, and the Tea Party. Thank you, and God bless America."
Please pardon small korrektion to admirable transcription by most estimable R.O.C.K., but Dear Leader never uses word "people" unless capitalized for name of government agency. His preferred term is "folks." This shows Exalted One's sincere effort to bend down to level of otherwise insignificant ones barely worthy of his notice.

Yes indeed, Comrade Red... His Humbleness acknowledges and tolerates of even the lowest of the low. (that would be us)