Picture Harmful to the Party LEAKED!!

I have it on good authority that the Republikkkans are going to use this to derail HIllary's re-election effort!! They must be stopped!

I thought Queen Hillary had evolved enough that she could recycle her waste products and never have to intake food, or talk, I mean, excrete waste products, ever again....

Leaked indeed (pun intended). Ummm, I think everyone already knew about this little development. I am not implying that Her Excellency is "little" though, no no no, I never implied that, nor was I thinking it!

This is bad for the Party? How? Hillary is such a prankster.

Comrade Otis wrote:This is bad for the Party? How? Hillary is such a prankster.

good point...like everyone doesn't already know...on second thought this does lack shock value, eh?

REMEMBER THE MACACA!!

I'm sensing some posters here are afraid of my masculinity.......
Well, be afraid!
BE VERY AFRAID!

Relax comrades.....hahaha....I'm just playing with my Hildo TM
Comrade Otis is right, I am a merry prankster!

Hillary wrote:I'm sensing some posters here are afraid of my masculinity.......
Indeed, I wish more male persons would be as confident in their masculinity as Comrade Hillary is. She is an inspiration and a fine example to every man in the village. (Are we allowed to say "man"?) Let me rephrase that. She is an inspiration and a fine example to every person of faminine, neuter, or masculine gender, as well as livestock and household appliances.

Did you notice how I moved "masculine" to the back of the list? It's meant to compensate for the centuries of oppressive grammatical and semantic chauvinism.

And did you also notice how I incorporated "household appliances" first intoduced here by Chairman Meaw S. Pun? As objects that serve the common good on a daily basis they also need to be liberated and given voting rights. We urgently need a new progressive group (or at least a campaign) dedicated to stopping the treatment of household appliances as mere objects.

Thank you comrade Red Square for taking up arms in the glorious struggle of liberation for all household appliances, big and small. They greatly appreciate it. The Household Appliances Caucus is indebted to the Peoples Cube for giving them a place for the free expression of ideas that is free from corporate oppression...

Chairman Meow S. Pun -
In fact, isn't one of those appliances (see picture above) got immortalized in the process of perfoming a very useful service for Comrade Hillary? I think that heroic selfless appliance deserves a medal and a promotion.

She ain't got nuthin'...I seen her honker up close and personal and it ain't worth braggin' about! She got drunk at a State dinner and pulled up next to my stall in the men's room...blind drunk she was, her and that no-account polecat husband of hers.

Just wait! My approval numbers are on the rise and on the march! We are gonna stomp you hippies back into the 60's this November!

Indeed, REMEMBER THE MACACA!!!!!

Our new Party member Mr. Snuggle Bunny emailed these useful recommendations with this link:
https://www.zombietime.com/breasts_not_bombs/

We need a "Of course I'm a feminist, did you think I'd be out dating?" campaign. Or "Nobody is going use ME for a sex object!"

Red Square wrote:Chairman Meow S. Pun -
In fact, isn't one of those appliances (see picture above) got immortalized in the process of perfoming a very useful service for Comrade Hillary? I think that heroic selfless appliance deserves a medal and a promotion.

Yes! We should, comrade Red Square. Medals and awards all around to those brave Appliances (electric and diesel powered) who give themselves for the pleasure of Her Excellency...

Red Square wrote:Our new Party member Mr. Snuggle Bunny emailed these useful recommendations with this link:
https://www.zombietime.com/breasts_not_bombs/

We need a "Of course I'm a feminist, did you think I'd be out dating?" campaign. Or "Nobody is going use ME for a sex object!"

SEE, what'd I tell you...nuthin' but a bunch of HIPPES!!

I prefer breasts to bombs too - but I am a serious revolutionary, not some cheap imitation rich western wannabe hippie revolutionary that thinks strong communism is some peace, love, dove campfire singalong. It used to be the Left had some style and grace and even some glamour. We had women with taste and refinement who knew how to dress and comport as ladies. Sometimes I hate seeing what we've had to do to the culture. But, must be done.

Hillary, comrade dear, perhaps you should recieve a Best Marksman Award?

Someone, please kill them, they are offensive and damaging to my optical receptors.

Remember....if you shake it more than twice, either you're my husband or an intern.
BTW, who's that hot lassie wearing the blue Tam O'Shanter and army boots? She kinda reminds me of Janet....oohhh, mmmmmm, yummm...got my juices running. Somebody get her name and number for me.

Hillary

Nice pit hair, too...she can probably braid it.