Pinkeye is in style for Retro Enterovirus Comrades

When pink eye fashion comes along, you are going to go crazy about the new Enterovirus.

Paralysis? No problem. Sniffles? It is nice to share. Coughing it up for the Collective as the new eye color is the fashion everyone wants.

Put your hand, foot, and mouth on this stuff as it can change your life permanently.

Don't worry, the Affordable Health Care will provide your coffin deep sleep beds if you need them like they did for the cars during the cash for clunkers party.

Onwards In Style!!!

18nbyvi0jirk4jpg.jpg

During the “Hate Internal Combustion Year” festivities, participating Party members were mandated encouraged to help rid the world of polluting car engines or pay a $15,000 penalty for the sake of The Children.™ The prescribed treatment was to replace the engine oil with a solution of sodium silicate and water. The result:

“You can actually hear this car scream. In fact, if you watch all the way, you'll see it spout up its last bit of oil before it breathes its last breath.”
I wonder what really cool penalty bonus gift will be offered to doctors for performing a similar service on unregulated disease carriers?

I especially like this advice for dealing with the fashionable new virus:
There are no special methods to treat or prevent EV-D68, Plunkett said. People should follow typical hand hygiene practices, such as covering their coughs, washing hands with warm water for at least 20 seconds several times a day, and staying home when feeling unwell.
I wonder that they did not also advise throwing a virgin into the volcano. Of course, the availability of volcanoes is somewhat limited in most parts of the USSA. We will not inquire as to the availability of virgins.

RedDiaperette wrote:I especially like this advice for dealing with the fashionable new virus:
There are no special methods to treat or prevent EV-D68, Plunkett said. People should follow typical hand hygiene practices, such as covering their coughs, washing hands with warm water for at least 20 seconds several times a day, and staying home when feeling unwell.
I wonder that they did not also advise throwing a virgin into the volcano. Of course, the availability of volcanoes is somewhat limited in most parts of the USSA. We will not inquire as to the availability of virgins.

Comrade RedD,

Alas, as you've correctly noted, the USSA is sadly lacking in both volcanoes and virgins. However, we still have soap! Although, on second thought, if washing becomes a trend soap might become scarce as well...pity.