POSTER: The greatest economic inequality of all...

[img]/images/Poster_Economic_Inequality.png[/img]

The greatest Economic Inequality of all is some working for their money while others choose not to.

Based on a line that General Secretary tweeted today on behalf of the People's Cube.

What? Are you insinuating that mooching isn't work?

They keep using those words. I don't think it means what they think it means.

Great Stalin's Ghost wrote:What? Are you insinuating that mooching isn't work?

Exactly, comrade. Kapitalists mandate leisure be distributed in an unequal manner, rather than equally to all as in Dear Leader's promised land of Next Tuesday. I say, enough! Are you with me comrades? Let us begin the March For Leisure Justice!

Captain Craptek wrote:

Exactly, comrade. Kapitalists mandate leisure be distributed in an unequal manner, rather than equally to all as in Dear Leader's promised land of Next Tuesday. I say, enough! Are you with me comrades? Let us begin the March For Leisure Justice!
Marching is very strenuous. Will we be paid for this exercise? Or perhaps be given vouchers to ride in Comrade Hillary's limousine? Or, better yet, carried in chairs by the one-percenters?

RedDiaperette wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:

Marching is very strenuous. Will we be paid for this exercise? Or perhaps be given vouchers to ride in Comrade Hillary's limousine? Or, better yet, carried in chairs by the one-percenters?
Good point! We must re-name it the Ride For Leisure Justice!

We will not merely sit still for the cause of justice! We will sit still while others carry us forward!

Due either to George Bush or the Intergalactic Zionist Conspiracy, this was not the post I intended. Hmm, so perhaps I should put it on Huff Po. Image

Captain Craptek wrote: Good point! We must re-name it the Ride For Leisure Justice!
Yes. And somebody will come to my house to pick me up and take me to get my redistributed wealth, right? Or they can just deliver it to me along with a pizza and a case of beer - uh - I mean vodka.