Prэmiэя Obama will grant AMNЭSTY to Undocumented Woяkэяs

POLL: Are Americans stupid, or is the Dэaя Lэadэя wonderful?

You may select 1 option

The Dэaя Lэadэя, who doesn't want to let a good crisis go to waste, has decided to legalize the 11 Яussian Undocumented Woяkэяs so that they will be able to vote in November 2nd (Link). He is mobilizing Barney Frank, Nancy Pelosi and the entire DЭMOCЯAT Paяty to produce the AMNЭSTY LAW before the November 2nd Election arrives.

[attachment=0]_48212313_burger.jpg[/attachment]

Now, 11 Яussian Undocumented Woяkэяs, and 11 million Mexican Undocumented Woяkэяs will all vote DЭMOCЯAT on November 2nd, it will be a great day for ACOЯN.

Isn't the Dэaя Lэadэя wonderful?

All HAIL the Dэaя Lэadэя!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Comrades

I have just sent three of my wives and twenty two of my cousins to America on Tourist Visas with the word "SPY" in the "occupation" field of the Visa Application.

They will definitely be American Citizens before the November Elections!

One Undocumented-American One Vote!

Obamugabe

Comrade Obamugabe,

In parts of NY, one illegal undocumented oppressed hispanic American may get up to 6 votes per election.

Long live the glorious, ever flexible Living Law ™ and Minority Rule!!

PPeabody

11 more votes for dear Leader and our communist comrades in the Democratic party. Delightful! That is what "immigration reform" is all about!

Comrade Proletariat Peabody said; [highlight=#ffff99]"In parts of NY, one illegal undocumented oppressed hispanic American may get up to 6 votes per election."[/highlight]

Must be why so many voted for #4. OK, who's the wise guy/gal or it?

Comrade PeePee

America is even more progressive than I thought!

All Hail Obama!Obamugabe!

Yes, Comrade O! Our glorious Progressivism progresses in Amerika with hardly a notice by the ignorant masses kapitalist klowns. Thankfully, our progressive media handmaidens are more than willing to further our cause.

PPeabody

Oooh, Comrade Jibaro, I love the way you smell Democrat. It's so SEXY!