Puzzling...

ObamaPhone-Lady.jpg
If the key to getting government assistance (Obamaphone, foo-stamp, disubiltee) is based on the avoidance of abortions so that young womyns may breed more offspring entitling them to more assistance (lather, rinse, repeat...)

...where do the government supplied condoms come into use? Are they only for the rich white people who can already afford them? And what of Planned Parenthood?

This thought-provoking pondering can only mean one thing. I'm overdue for a Jiffy-Lobo.

If someone on disability has offspring, do they qualify for employment at a Nevada chicken ranch?

Expel The Red States wrote:If someone on disability has offspring, do they qualify for employment at a Nevada chicken ranch?
Komrade Expel, someone with an impressive list of qualifications like that would never have to seek something as unfair as employment in Santa Obamas world of next Tuesday, New Plantation thingy!

Comrade Tovarichi, the condoms are for filling with drugs; ingesting; transport; later retrieval. Instructions to follow. Otherwise, yes, only for the rich white people. We don't want any more of them around on The New Plantation.™ Subsidized prevention of white people moves us FORWARD!

Tovarichi wrote:...where do the government supplied condoms come into use? Are they only for the rich white people who can already afford them? And what of Planned Parenthood?

Comrade,

You're perceiving this all wrong. The condoms are merely symbolic representations of Rethuglikkkans' refusal to divorce themselves from the 50's-style, way-too-white "Father-Knows-Best" morality that they're stuck in like a Mack truck in a sink hole.

Their use is simple: to bludgeon Rethuglikkkans into the ground over the fact that their moral/religious beliefs are not in step with Current Truth™ and the Current Zeitgeist™.

You didn't actually believe that they were considered for their intended purpose, did you?

And Planned Parenthood will survive quite handily thanks to Santa O'bama-claus stepping up the government grants.

Comrade Tovarichi, I sympathize. I too struggled with logically linking one obviously conflicting Progressive concept with another. Finally, I understood that Progressive concepts can only be understood correctly when analyzed independently, in the pure air of isolation and uncontaminated by any other existing idea. Only then will you understand the glorious truth of Progressivism.

Please report to the Hank Johnson Institute for Concept Isolation and Purity.

Hank Johnson.jpg