QubeTV ?

https://qubetv.tv/

I dunno, but I think we need Che's daughter's lawyer.

Damn Conservatives....always stealing from the proletarians!

You can change the "C" to a "Q" but there will always be only one CUBE!

Amen and praise the Hillary! I'm sick and tired of the cons trying to steal the glorious, awe-inspiring, revolutionary and prophetic idea's from the Cube's collective consciousness. I checked out their little site... and puked, yes, I puked everywhere after seeing that they are trying to launch Imperialist videos into the mainstream Gulagosphere. Before you know it they will try to invade the People's Tube, CURRENT TV, Gulagoogle, ect. ect. ect. When will it stop? Huh? When will their blood thirsty wars on progress stop??? Oh... it won't comrades... it won't, not unless we rise above it and send our most vunerable victimized victims into the meat grinder of conservative thought in order to jam their gears of war! Do we really want our children (the ones we haven't aborted, the wanted children) to grow up in a society runned by the Macacaist? Well? Do we?!?!?

Onward hos! Onward to progress!

The People's Cube IS the most trusted name in misinformation....period.

This Qube TV thing isn't working the way I expected. I can't have my own corner, all videos are dumped into one receptacle, can't be sorted, and you can't embed them into other sites. Apparently it started a few months ago but didn't pick up. All their posts are from the first half of March. Perhaps they need more promotion and creative ideas.

Allowed file formats are mov, avi, and mpg. So I had to convert my WMV file to MPG before uploading too. I posted the Hillary video as a test - but all I can do is link to is as follows:

https://qubetv.tv/videos/detail/25

See if you post any comments there, how will that look. I haven't seen a single comment under the videos so far.

Here's their press release - and it's word-for-word what they already have on their blog (which is also a single entry in it, dated March 1).
QubeTV wrote:We want our fellow conservatives to have a video and picture site to call home. QubeTV.tv will aggressively seek to become that home.
There's nothing aggressive about that site. Just a bit above the average amateur blog with a picture gallery. I wonder how much $$ was invested into that project.

Red Square wrote:I wonder how much $$ was invested into that project.

$19.99 and maybe a few dimes here and there come to mind. I REALLY do hope they pour some money into it and find some creative minds to overhaul the presentation and other aesthetic features of the site. It would be a shame to have to endure another Half-Hour News Hour embarrassment.

One more thing...

Why is it called "QubeTV"? What does "Qube" have to do with the conservative movement?

Well, I just checked my video there - and it already got 141 views since last night.

I also got a comment there from their staff:
gnewman on Apr 11

Red... The embed feature will be coming very shortly so you can embed your videos anywhere you want to. We have alot planned.

That's good. I hope they also improve the video quality because some of the captions were almost unreadable.

Yeah, I'm watching it now. 141 views? Hmm.. maybe adding a shamless plug in the comment field would be a good idea?

There's nothing shameless in advancing the Revolution. The end ALWAYS justifies the means, remember? In fact, I'm ashamed for the collective that I even have to explain this... Let me rephrase that... I'm indignant! Yes, indignant that I have to explain it! "Shame" is an old-fashioned bourgeois notion that needs to be purged from our groupthink.

Some visiting comrades may think we're not even real revolutionaries here because we are able to experience shame!

Shall I have Chicken Sushi go and spank him for you?... his recent restraint has left her bored and with little to keep her occupied but to incessantly re-do her pedicure. The nail polish fumes are getting to me...

The nail polish fumes are getting to me...

Almost as bad as forgetting to open the windows while painting a B-25 model.

RushOC80
QubeTV has degenerated into a smear site, fronting the latest deceptive talking points posited by the right. The video portion of the website still exists but does not allow new videos to be posted. There is also a photo section where most “discussion” takes place. Dissent is deleted, altered or insulted by the dozen or so users of the site. View counts are artificially inflated by users refreshing screens thousands of times.