R.I.P. Al Feldstein

I loved Mad Magazine as a kid, and it's better than 99% of serious "journalism" today.

That's the last of EC comics. That is sad. I subscribed to MAD from '63 to '71 when I became much too old and my humor became much too sophisticated for MAD... (a knucklehead teenager).

My father always bought MAD magazine. As a kid I'd read it and wish I could write stuff like that. Explains in part how I ended up at The People's Cube.

READY FOR MIDTERMS
SpyvSpy1.jpg
Hopefully Comrade BlackSpy (if you like WhiteSpy you are RAAAACIIIST!) will remember to throw the Obombabomb before it explodes in his face.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]Saw a program done at the Spy Museum (which i really have to see someday; is there any way to do that without going to Washington DC?) and the speaker was saying that Spy vs. Spy was favored reading by many CIA AND KGB agents. For entertainment. Go figure.

Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна wrote:[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]Saw a program done at the Spy Museum (which i really have to see someday; is there any way to do that without going to Washington DC?) and the speaker was saying that Spy vs. Spy was favored reading by many CIA AND KGB agents. For entertainment. Go figure.
Alas, Comrade, it is in Distrikt Of Kolumbia. However, right across river in Commonwealth ConfiscateTheWealth Of Virginia, one can visit the Newseum, to see glorious activities of the state media outlets in support of Dear Leader's march to Next Tuesday. Perhaps we can share some beet distillate and millet porridge.

/off prog Dammit! I loved MAD Magazine. I subscribed to it until I was about 13 years old and then I graduated to National Lampoon. /prog on

But now I subscribe to New York Times, watch MSNBC and listen to NPR Radio.