Rape Isn't Racist!

Comrades,

I try not to think - I will leave that to the politburo and progressive elites... but this has me confused... So, I will just state what has been stated to me - for the state....

Ex-Israeli Soldier Denounced on US Campus for Not Raping Palestinian Women

Image Non-Racist Rape
Daniel Greenfield at FrontPage Mag wrote: Hen Mazzig had been a member of Israel's most left-wing party. But that didn't prepare him for the sheer level of Israelaphobic craziness that he would encounter on campuses in the Pacific Northwest.

This year, from January through May, I went to college campuses, high schools, and churches to tell people about the history of modern Israel, about my experience growing up in the Jewish state, and about my family. I also always spoke about my military service as an officer in an IDF COGAT unit that attends to the needs of Palestinian civilians who are not involved in the conflict and promotes Palestinian civil society.

That went about as well as expected. Especially when BDS was involved. BDS rhetoric makes Nazi rhetoric look sensible and reasonable because it taps into whatever dementia is in the air.

At a BDS event in Portland, a professor from a Seattle university told the assembled crowd that the Jews of Israel have no national rights and should be forced out of the country. When I asked, “Where do you want them to go?” she calmly answered, “I don't care. I don't care if they don't have any place else to go. They should not be there.”

When I responded that she was calling for ethnic cleansing, both she and her supporters denied it.

And during a presentation in Seattle, I spoke about my longing for peace between Israel and the Palestinians. When I was done, a woman in her 60's stood up and yelled at me, “You are worse than the Nazis. You are just like the Nazi youth!”

A number of times I was repeatedly accused of being a killer, though I have never hurt anyone in my life.

On other occasions, anti-Israel activists called me a rapist. The claims go beyond being absurd – in one case, a professor asked me if I knew how many Palestinians have been raped by IDF forces. I answered that as far as I knew, none.

She triumphantly responded that I was right, because, she said, “You IDF soldiers don't rape Palestinians because Israelis are so racist and disgusted by them that you won't touch them.”

There is more to the article.... my little head was starting to explode at this point - as I said, I'm not trying to think this through. I will leave that to the apparatchiks and other progressives to let me know who and when I can rape - because we all know we do not want to be racist.

Sincerely reporting,
Anon

Comrade. You do realize that claiming to be non-racist is racist, yes?

anonemous1 wrote:Comrades,

There is more to the article....[highlight=#ffcc00] my little head was starting to explode at this point - as I said, I'm not trying to think this through[/highlight]. I will leave that to the apparatchiks and other progressives to let me know who and when I can rape - because we all know we do not want to be racist.

Sincerely reporting,
Anon

Dearest Comrade mus anonymous, our feeble minds are not capable of truly understanding the words and edicts of our intellectually superior comrades in academia. Attempting to do so may cause an aneurysm.

ImageThe really sick part of this "damned if you do, damned if you don't" rape charge is that it was first presented by an Israeli academic from 2007. Or should I say "an Israeli wack-ademic?
A research paper that won a Hebrew University teachers' committee prize finds that the lack of IDF rapes of Palestinian women is designed to serve a political purpose.
The abstract of the paper, authored by doctoral candidate Tal Nitzan, notes that the paper shows that "the lack of organized military rape is an alternate way of realizing [particular] political goals."
The next sentence delineates the particular goals that are realized in this manner: "In the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, it can be seen that the lack of military rape merely strengthens the ethnic boundaries and clarifies the inter-ethnic differences - just as organized military rape would have done."
The paper further theorizes that Arab women in Judea and Samaria are not raped by IDF soldiers because the women are de-humanized in the soldiers' eyes.

Image So now I fully understand, comrades, that Muslims are raping infidel women in order to find their common humanity. Islam truly is a religion of peace. Or is it a religion of "getting a piece?"

KrystynaKorrekted wrote:
anonemous1 wrote:Comrades,

There is more to the article....[highlight=#ffcc00] my little head was starting to explode at this point - as I said, I'm not trying to think this through[/highlight]. I will leave that to the apparatchiks and other progressives to let me know who and when I can rape - because we all know we do not want to be racist.

Sincerely reporting,
Anon

Dearest Comrade mus anonymous, our feeble minds are not capable of truly understanding the words and edicts of our intellectually superior comrades in academia. Attempting to do so may cause an aneurysm.

Comrades,

This, then, is the moment for applying the principle of "Double-Think™." Only after your head actually explodes are you able to fully understand what can't be understood. Understand?

Please let me know if you need additional help.

Captain Craptek wrote: Comrades,

This, then, is the moment for applying the principle of "Double-Think™." Only after your head actually explodes are you able to fully understand what can't be understood. Understand?

Please let me know if you need additional help.

Problem was solved long ago by Comrade Lewis Carroll in Through the Looking-Glass:
"I can't believe that!" said Alice.

"Can't you?" the queen said in a pitying tone. "Try again, draw a long breath, and shut your eyes."

Alice laughed. "There's no use trying," she said. "One can't believe impossible things."

"I dare say you haven't had much practice," said the queen. "When I was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

A most excellent Alice reference, Comrade!

And remember, the Current Truth™ takes care of whatever consensus and our feeeelings don't.