Recycled Bushitler Speech Serves Obama

Foreseeing the possible resignation of Comrade Holder has inspired me to assist Dear Leader in the preparation of His formal response. I have discovered a copy of Bushitler's comments upon the resignation of Alberto Gonzalez and with a few minor alterations adapted the text for Dear Leader's use. The actors change - but never the game.

George W. Bush Barack H. Obama
Remarks on the Resignation of Attorney General Alberto Gonzales Eric H. Holder
Waco, Texas To Be Announced
August 27, 2007 To Be Announced

meddoj_seal.jpg

This morning, Attorney General Alberto Gonzales Eric H. Holder announced that he will leave the Department of Justice, after two and a half four years of service to the department. Al Gonzales Eric H. Holder is a man of integrity, decency and principle. And I have reluctantly accepted his resignation, with great appreciation for the service that he has provided for our country.

As Attorney General and before that, as White House counsel my presidential campaign senior legal adviser, Al Gonzales Eric H. Holder has played a role in shaping our policies in the war on terror, and has worked tirelessly to make this country safer. The Patriot Act, the Military Commissions Act and other important laws bear his imprint. Under his leadership, the Justice Department has made a priority of protecting children from Internet predators, and made enforcement of civil rights laws a top priority. He aggressively and successfully pursued public corruption and effectively combated gang violence.

As Attorney General he played an important role in helping to confirm two fine jurists in Chief Justice John Roberts Justice Sonia Sotomayor and Justice Samuel Alito Elena Kagan. He did an outstanding job as White House Counsel, identifying and recommending the best nominees to fill critically important federal court vacancies.

Mein_Holder.jpg

Alberto Gonzales's Eric Holder's tenure as Attorney General and White House Counsel is only part of a long history of distinguished public service that began as a young man when, after high school, he enlisted in the United States Air Force he attended Columbia University where he played freshman basketball and was co-captain of his team. When I became governor ofTexas in 1995 President of the United States in 2008, I recruited him from one of Texas's Washington's most prestigious law firms to be my general counsel campaign legal adviser. He went on to become Texas's 100th secretary of state and to serve on our state's supreme court America's 82nd Attorney General. In the long course of our work together this trusted adviser became a close friend.

These various positions have required sacrifice from Al Eric, his wife Becky Sharon,their sons Jared, Graham and Gabrielchildren Maya, Brooke and Eric, and I thank them for their service to the country.

After months of unfair treatment that has created a harmful distraction at the Justice Department, Judge Gonzales Eric Holder decided to resign his position, and I accept his decision. It's sad that we live in a time when a talented and honorable person like Alberto Gonzales Eric Holder is impeded from doing important work because his good name was dragged through the mud for political reasons.

I've asked Solicitor General Paul Clement Deputy Attorney General James Cole to serve as Acting Attorney General upon Alberto Gonzales's Eric Holder's departure and until a nominee has been confirmed by the Senate. He's agreed to do so. Paul James is one of the finest lawyers in America. As Solicitor General, Paul Deputy Attorney General, James has developed a reputation for excellence and fairness, and earned the respect and confidence of the entire Justice Department.

Thank you.

Rumor has it that if they're both out of prison, Anthony Weiner is going to run in 2014 on the same ticket with Eric Holder.

Weiner holder.jpeg

Comrade Fine Report, I am thinking "Holder Weiner" has more substantial sounding sound and puts the black man of color in front of the white man, where he should be! And besides, saying "WeinerhHolder" gives the visual impression of ..... oh never be minding...

I am also thinking in would be snowing in Hawaii before dear comrade Holder is resigning, stepping downward or associated with firing! Trusted comrades of his caliber are always promoted to higher office. I denounce the entire idea!