Red Rooster, what the hell happened?

You look like the dogs had you under the porch. Did those damn Tea Bagger's sic their dogs on you? Too much vodka (is that even possible)? Was there a FoxNews in the hen house? Or did some horny hen pluck you silly?

Whatever it was that left you in this condition I hope it didn't hurt too much and you make a full recovery.

Some hill billy white trash band wrote a song (with video) describing an epic battle twixt their drunken dog and a chicken. I hope that wasn't you they were singing about.
~

Hmmm, how odd. I've been worried about RR also. It looks here like he got too close to the Goracle...

Comrade Whoopie, great video! Sometimes one forgets all the fun to be had when one over- indulges (if there is such a thing, of course).

Comrade Whoopie,

Are you trying to blow Red Rooster's cover?

"All war is deception" - Sun Tzu

I think I found the cause of Comrade Rooster's difficulty. A narrow escape indeed for our comrade.

Be Very Careful, RR was not in a good mood the other day. He was in Taxachusetts signing up voters in grave yards in Revere for Martha Coakley, when someone stopped and asked Him if he knew anything about the Brainless LiberalMartha, Not to mention the idiot was carrying a KFC Sampler. Well the response was as expected, RR was arrested, (Gave his name as Pupovitch, his Social number) He further paid his bail with Pupovitches VISA card.

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality INC
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Defender of the Faith

Comrade Castrate, I know this may sound like a bit of a stretch, but I feel more relaxed already after watching that video.

THIS JUST IN...
Red Rooster spotted in Haiti rallying the masses for social reform.

He was quoted as saying "Never let a good crisis go to waste."
I hereby nominate Red Rooster for the People's Medal of Valor.

Unfortunately I know what happened to Red Rooster. He was at the Rancho and started making fun of Bruno's hat of pineapples, oranges and bananas. That's one thing that you <i>cannot</i> do. He is very serious about his Carmen Miranda drag.

Bruno screeches at a thunder clap but when RR mocked his hat, he threw himself on RR.

There was more dry-wall damage than the last time Nanski and Hillary went on a bender here.

Didn't smell nearly as bad though.

Comrades,

Please excuse my absence from this important Party matter. As you can see can see I have been the victim of a vile attack on my Roosterhood. This happens on numerous occasions and is the price of being a fowl bird. I suffer these indignities for The Children™.

A tiff with Bruno here a dirty dog or cat there, a butcher knife, a piece of crab cake, some brie, and a latte.... all for the sanctity of The New World Order™ and the Kinder™ Gentler™ world of Next Tuesday. It's just what a People's Rooster must do for the People™.

Now excuse me, my vodka ration is calling.

RR, you are welcome back at the Rancho. Bruno's attention span is the same as that of a lab rat and he's now engrossed with <i>Project Runway</i> and so will have entirely forgotten your mocking his hat.

And I hid his platform mules too.