Red Square makes the scene at Pam Geller's

1218102134.jpg
Red Square caught schmoozing at Pam Geller's swanky Manhattan penthouse suite. It was reported that he was seen stuffing food in his pockets. But did he bring back any tasty treats for us?

No!

Read all about the night of debauchery and wretched excess at iOTW.

Our Uber-Comoraden Red Square is simply applying the same leadership principle to his social life as Dear Leader does with his........" Do as I say, not what I do ". He fully realizes the concept that reality is not important to the masses, but rather their perception of reality.

Think about.....I know he didn't bring you back any munchies, but do any of you honestly believe that when Mooshelle goes out to dinner, any of the White House staff gets to snack on lobster she brought back ?

It's a tough world.

My Comrades

I will not believe for one instant that this photograph is of Red^2 and sPamela Geller. It is definitely not the back of Geller's head.

RED^2 WOULD NEVER PALL AROUND WITH SUCH A DESPICABLE, DIRTY, THOUGHT CRIMINAL KULAK AND PUBLIC ENEMY!!

I believe that the womyn in the photo is a Russian Mail Order Bride. Since Red^2 is a good prog, who else can it be?

Obamugabe, you're correct, that wasn't Pam "the Islamphobe" Geller. I'm thinking that the woman Red Square is talking to looks suspiciously like Bristol Palin.

1218102311.jpg

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Obamugabe, you're correct, that wasn't Pam "the Islamphobe" Geller. I'm thinking that the woman Red Square is talking to looks suspiciously like Bristol Palin.

1218102311.jpg
Did Bristol have a back alley liposuction?

Whoopie, upon reading your post, my first thought was, "Oh dear, I wonder if this alleged, desperate food theft has anything to do with something I heard in a certain someone's latest interview." My second thought was, "Oh dear, Whoopie neglected to include a link," thus forcing me to go to a great deal of trouble to dig up more details on this--if we may continue the food references--juicy morsel concerning our People's Director:

https://iowntheworld.com/blog/?p=50014

It turns out, Whoopie--and I'm sure many here will agree--that your intelligence is faulty. Your intelligence is lacking. Indeed, one might be prompted to say, "Whoopie has no intelligence." Either way, it's your faulty lack of intelligence (as well as your failure to include a link) that gets people whacked.

People like you.

WHACK!!!

If you would read the entire blog entry, paying close attention to the placement of captions vs photos, you will see that it's not Red Square who is alleged to have purloined any edibles.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Whoopie, upon reading your post, my first thought was, "Oh dear, I wonder if this alleged, desperate food theft has anything to do with something I heard in a certain someone's latest interview." My second thought was, "Oh dear, Whoopie neglected to include a link," thus forcing me to go to a great deal of trouble to dig up more details on this--if we may continue the food references--juicy morsel concerning our People's Director:

https://iowntheworld.com/blog/?p=50014

It turns out, Whoopie--and I'm sure many here will agree--that your intelligence is faulty. Your intelligence is lacking. Indeed, one might be prompted to say, "Whoopie has no intelligence." Either way, it's your faulty lack of intelligence (as well as your failure to include a link) that gets people whacked.

People like you.

WHACK!!!

If you would read the entire blog entry, paying close attention to the placement of captions vs photos, you will see that it's not Red Square who is alleged to have purloined any edibles.
Yeah! What she said! I knew something smelled rotten.

Ok, I was a bit cross-eye'd this morning, probably due to the Crystal Head vodka I had consumed the night before. Even so, there were tasty tidbits available and the boss failed to think enough of us to bring back a tray of cold cuts and a box of crackers.

If he didn't infiltrate to redistribute the yummies, what was he doing there?

(no yummies justice, no peace!)

Then I did you a favor, didn't I, Pickhead? Surely that shovel-whack uncrossed your eyes and did something to your t's, but I'll wager it wasn't dotting.

Pickhead? Oh well, I suppose that's better than being called an axehole.

Whatever More Equaler was doing, whatever that succulent Joo Pam was doing, whatever Pinkie thinks, whatever stunk up Reiuxicats shit box.

I proclaim Most Equal Comrade Whoopie be granted a mulligan and a Melvins videah to boot.

Never mind I got no bitness prahclaimin...

Faithful Buffoon, always got my back, you are a true comrade. I think I see what's going on here now. The People's Pancreas tells me that Reiuxcat and Pinkie have been drawing more then their fair share of the People's insulin. I suspect Red Square did bring back some treats for the gang but these two got to it before the rest of us.

(thanks for the relaxing holiday music Buffoon that really settled my nerves)

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Pickhead? Oh well, I suppose that's better than being called an axehole.
Comrade Whoopie, are we not in a classless society? Are we not all classholes, then? Oh, and neener, neener, neener, I got two lobotomies from Jifi-Lobo this weekend, and I'm feelin' GOOD! Ummmm... that is I feel equal in a most equal way. 'Scuse, please, short bus is here to take me and my shovel to train station.

The only food I brought in my pockets from the above party and will be sharing with the collective today is food for thought. I hope it hasn't become stale.

For example, there was one person there (I won't say the name or whether it's a he or a she) who was a long-time fan of the People's Cube. That person showed me the tramp stamp tattoo she or he made a while ago, that said "Ronald Wilson Reagan 1911-2004." I didn't have my camera with me, but said person promised to email me a picture of it. And so this morning I received this picture. Eat your heart out:

I am thinking Pam needs some hair ornamentations for her hair, to make it appear more fancy. I am also thinking Red Square should have snuckered ... sneekered..... stolen some food for the collective. *&%$#@!!!!! Are we not to be getting weary of beets!!!?

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:I am thinking Pam needs some hair ornamentations for her hair, to make it appear more fancy. I am also thinking Red Square should have snuckered ... sneekered..... stolen some food for the collective. *&%$#@!!!!! Are we not to be getting weary of beets!!!?

I am shocked, shocked I tell you. To ever think that a made prog would say anything derogatory about beets! Beets!!!

I must just go lie down for a tad....
I was this close to denouncing a made prog... boy that was close

** searches for jibby lobo coupon**

My dear darski, if I were not in such a glorious progressive state of being this winter solstice eve, eve, eve, eve, I would denounce you & demand your beet ration coupon be removed. Beets are Obama food; the food of the gods and goddesses. But "party" food of any and all sorts is something to be shared with the collective collectives, is it not. Yes it is and thus my point. But I do like your new look.

p.s. I am on the look out for new beet recipes.