Rejoice! You have been liberated by the Red Army!

[img]/images/Liberated_Red_Army_Employers.jpg[/img]

Last week Samantha Power, who once discussed invading Israel and now serves as Obama's Ambassador to the United Nations, decided to use the anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz by the Red Army to link it to the Syrian Civil War: "In 1945, Russian soldiers liberated Auschwitz. Sixty-nine year later, if the United Nations is to live up to the noble purposes for which it was founded, the world again needs Russia to use its influence."

The theme of being liberated by communist forces is apparently also haunting The New York Times writers: "The Congressional Budget Office estimated on Tuesday that the Affordable Care Act will reduce the number of full-time workers by 2.5 million over the next decade. That is mostly a good thing, a liberating result of the law."

Rejoice, comrades! The Red Army has finally come to liberate you from the shackles of capitalist employment! The ACA, erroneously known as Obamacare, but recognized by the Party as the Affordable Communism Act, is only a tool - a weapon, if you will - a fiery sword in the mighty hands of the Red Army warrior.

But, as we all know, the Red Army doesn't liberate one thing like your employment and then just goes away! There's a lot more to liberate here, comrades - your wealth, schools, religion, sexuality, firearms, and even your sanity!

[img]/images/Liberated_Red_Army_Wealth.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/Liberated_School_Red_Army.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/Liberated_Red_Army_Sexuality.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/Liberated_Red_Army_Firearmsi.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/Liberated_Red_Army_Sanity_Soski.png[/img]

This post has been made possible through joined efforts by DDR Kamerad and Red Square.

MORE READING:

- Commissar Reid: Millions Freed From Chains of Full Time Work

- President to Make Congress More Free

- Health Law To Empower Workers To Work Less

- Rescued from the Living Hell of Employment Slavery!

Gasp! I have been LIBERATED!?!? YES! FINALLY!
....Its funny though...I thought that I would have felt a little differently...

I am so glad that the party is here to tell me these things, or I would never have known that I was happy.

When I finally get the superstructure of State back in my greedy evil republican claws remind me to use the awesome coercive powers of government to "liberate" little Pinch Sulzberger.

If you're happy and you know it, clank your chains...

There has been this revolutionary working on this for many years now.
whywork.jpg
You recognize him, no?

The awesome thing about Progressive logic is that it is not required to make sense.

Let us thank Glorious Demokratik Party and their associated Comrades in courts and media! Since 1964, they have slowly and patiently liberated us from such Capitalist decadence as:

>Racist (secure) borders
>Unequal (decent) schools
>Bigoted portrayals of normal, happy nuclear families in hateful media
>Boring entertainment without perverse sexual references every ten seconds
>Environment and esteem-destroying economic growth
>Evasive respectful dialogue between racial and ethnic groups
>Oppressive heterosexuality portrayed as norm

And liberation proudly continues without sign of slowing!

Workers of the world, unite! You have nothing to lose but
* - your job
* - your house
* - your car
* - your freedom
But hey, the New York Times says that's the new definition of "the American dream."

Dear Komrade Katz,

May I respectfully add: Your Life?

The last poster in the series is made after the 1923 original below, which is unintentionally hilarious in modern Russian. It's an ad promoting government-made "suckers" (meaning rubber nipples, baby dummies, pacifiers) with a rhyming slogan: "The best suckers in the world, I'll keep sucking 'til I'm old!"

Apparently, when it was made by Aleksandr Rodchenko (text by Vladimir Mayakovsky), no one imagined it would be sexually suggestive.

Both authors are prominent figures in 20th century Russian art and culture. For those interested, there's a more in-depth review of this poster from when it was exhibited in Japan, with a real historical background.

Soski_Poster.jpg

This post is now featured on gonzoecon.com -

"Freeing Workers From the Insurance Trap"

Among other things, the author, a professor of economics, points out that fewer people working means lower GDP.
There has been much handwringing from ACA supporters. Several even went so far as to say that even though the labor force will lose 2.5 million workers, that doesn't necessarily mean there will be 2.5 million fewer jobs. At this point, I like to bring out my ultra-simple model of the economy: GDP = labor productivity x number of workers. Fewer workers means lower GDP unless something drastic happens with productivity.
Which brings up a 17 trillion dollar question: with lower GDP, where will the money come from to pay for all this?

Rodchenko was a very talented graphic artist, I love his work!
"NO WHERE ELSE BUT IN MOSSELPROM!"

Red Square wrote:This post is now featured on gonzoecon.com -

"Freeing Workers From the Insurance Trap"

Among other things, the author, a professor of economics, points out that fewer people working means lower GDP. <snip> Which brings up a 17 trillion dollar question: with lower GDP, where will the money come from to pay for all this?

Oh, that is easy. We will simply print more money.
Or pluck it from trees.
Or catch it in rain barrels as it falls from sky.

Red Square wrote:Which brings up a 17 trillion dollar question: with lower GDP, where will the money come from to pay for all this?

When Dear Leader declares himself Emperor Of The Universe in 2016, he will graciously provide money for his people the same way the dethroned Emperor Of The Universe provided manna for his people.

And what of the vaginas of the world? Have they not also been liberated from the traumatizing ordeal of passing the so-called newborn's head? Have they not been relieved of the stultifying duty of accommodating the insatiatable demands of the ever-invasive, paternalistic penis?

And what of the uteruses of the world? Have they not been liberated from the blood sucking, uterine-placental parasitism of the so-called fetus? Are there no graphics to celebrate the breaking of the "Chains of Self-Replication?"

Regrettably, I am unable to create graphics of my own. I am here solely to pose the pertinent questions

Callmelennie wrote:And what of the vaginas of the world? Have they not also been liberated from the traumatizing ordeal of passing the so-called newborn's head? Have they not been relieved of the stultifying duty of accommodating the insatiatable demands of the ever-invasive, paternalistic penis?

And what of the uteruses of the world? Have they not been liberated from the blood sucking, uterine-placental parasitism of the so-called fetus? Are there no graphics to celebrate the breaking of the "Chains of Self-Replication?"

Regrettably, I am unable to create graphics of my own. I am here solely to pose the pertinent questions

Comrade Callmelennie is correct! This must be addressed before we have a Pussy Riot on our hands!

--
ZB

I just wanted to make this picture since last Tuesday, and now it seems its time has come. Mayor De Blasio will approve.

[img]/images/Liberated_Red_Army_New_York.jpg[/img]

Callmelennie wrote:And what of the vaginas of the world? Have they not also been liberated from the traumatizing ordeal of passing the so-called newborn's head? Have they not been relieved of the stultifying duty of accommodating the insatiatable demands of the ever-invasive, paternalistic penis?

And what of the uteruses of the world? Have they not been liberated from the blood sucking, uterine-placental parasitism of the so-called fetus? Are there no graphics to celebrate the breaking of the [highlight=#ffff00]"Chains of Self-Replication?"[/highlight]

Breaking the "Chains of Self-Replication!" My, my! If that happens, then I hope we go for regeneration or fragmentation - they're over quickly and you're on your way back to the fields.

LIBERATION by Allied Forces

I'm still thinking about the right caption. Suggestions welcome.

[img]/images/Liberated_Uncle_Sam.jpg[/img]

Your fetus has been liberated by the Red Army!

[img]/images/Liberated_Red_Army_Fetus.jpg[/img]

Red Square wrote:LIBERATION by Allied Forces

I'm still thinking about the right caption. Suggestions welcome.

Cube Master Red Square,

That one needs no caption. Period!

[img]/images/Insurance_Obamacare_Poster.jpg[/img]

Comrade Tovarichi - that's a spectacular Obamacare promotional poster.

Here's another one: Your voting precincts have been liberated by the Red Army!

[img]/images/Liberated_Red_Army_Voting.jpg[/img]

I hope they do not liberate my 'mom pants!'
mom-pants-getyourownplace.jpg

Your edukation has been liberated by the Red Army!

[img]/images/Liberated_Red_Army_Education.jpg[/img]

Your lawmaking has been liberated by the Red Army!

[img]/images/Liberated_Red_Army_Lawmaking.jpg[/img]

Your nation's steering wheel has been liberated by the Red Army!

[img]/images/Liberated_Red_Army_Steering_Wheel.jpg[/img]

A video has surfaced showing Craptek in training for the Red Army.

His hand to paw combat skills are most impressive.

Your news media has been liberated by the Red Army!

[img]/images/Liberated_Red_Army_Media.jpg[/img]

Your health has been liberated by the Red Army!

[img]/images/Liberated_Red_Army_Health.png[/img]

El Presidente is korrect. This video shows me practicing the arts of hiding evidence and misdirection. (also being cute - which is what Comrade Putout likes so much)

Your pot has been liberated by the Red Army!

[img]/images/Liberated_Red_Army_Pot.jpg[/img]

Washington, D.C. has been liberated by the Red Army!

[img]/images/Liberated_Red_Army_Washington.jpg[/img]

Precocious is the word that comes to mind, Red Square. How do you find the time to do all of that?

And another version of the earlier poster:

Your immigration has been liberated by the Red Army!

[img]/images/Liberated_Red_Army_Immigration.png[/img]

And yet another immigration one, can't decide which one is better.

[img]/images/Liberated_Red_Army_Immigration2.png[/img]

Komrades! I am overjoyed to see glorious success at liberating so many oppressed segments of decadent, corrupt Kapitalist US system. But news of Media has me slightly confused.
I have always thought that US Media was PART of glorious RED ARMY!

I thought Glorious Dear Reader Obama's illustrious grandfather had helped liberate Auschwitz as part of decadent American Army, as Dear Reader wrote in his grand autohagiography...but Glorious Red Army under incomparable Marshal Zhukov engaged in liberation operations, NOT Dear Reader's grandfather? Has Dear Reader been spreading nefarious untruths? Please say it is not so!

MiG Pilot - you raise a glorious point! Perhaps, we need to airbrush Samantha Power's quote as follows:

"In 1945, Obama's illustrious grandfather liberated Auschwitz. Sixty-nine year later, if the United Nations is to live up to the noble purposes for which it was founded, the world again needs Obama's illustrious grandfather to use his influence."
Last edited by Red Square on 2/11/2014, 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: CORRECTION: "point" was earlier misspelled as "pint." Thanks to Ivan Betinov for pinting out the error of my ways.

I raised a glorious pint last night meself...My Goodness, My Guiness!

Is there nothing that cannot be liberated by this Unstoppable Force for Good, Tovarish Ploshad? Can it even liberate the mind of my ninety year old mother from false, Fifties-era Consciousness?

Can she finally be liberated from her compulsive need to radiate her inauthentic, "can-do" spirit of cheerful optimism? Can the Red Army help her drop the mask and free her authentic, tormented self for her last remaining years?

Callmelennie wrote:Is there nothing that cannot be liberated by this Unstoppable Force for Good, Tovarish Ploshad? Can it even liberate the mind of my ninety year old mother from false, Fifties-era Consciousness?

Can she finally be liberated from her compulsive need to radiate her inauthentic, "can-do" spirit of cheerful optimism? Can the Red Army help her drop the mask and free her authentic, tormented self for her last remaining years?

Callmelennie - I couldn't find an existing poster of the Red Army liberating old babushkas, but the closest representation I could find of your recidivist female parent is this instructive poster:

The rhymed slogan in Russian says, "Religion is poison, protect the young ones!" and the sign on the building opposite the church says "School" (shkola).

Poster_Religion_Poison.jpg

I studied Russian yaziik in the universitetye about treed-tsat lyet ago, Tovarish Ploshad. I have forgotten most of my vocabulary, but I will always be able to decipher the Cyrillic alphabet. The heading of the poster is -- "Religia -- Yad (poison) .... Beregi (Protect) Rebyat."

Remarkable piece of propaganda. The forces of reaction, as illustrated by the withered old crone, is using abusive means to force the child into the outmoded institution (which is already crumbling) -- instead of allowing her to follow her hearts desire to attend the institution of enlightenment which is her true destiny. Therefore, she must be protected.

Having seen how it all turned out, this picture seems slightly ludicrous to us. But how it must have played into the minds of people who had never been exposed to anything even remotely as sophisticated as this ....

Callmelennie wrote:I studied Russian yaziik in the universitetye about treed-tsat lyet ago, Tovarish Ploshad. I have forgotten most of my vocabulary, but I will always be able to decipher the Cyrillic alphabet. The heading of the poster is -- "Religia -- Yad. Beregi Rebyat."

Remarkable piece of propaganda. The forces of reaction, as illustrated by the withered old crone, is using abusive means to force the child into the outmoded institution (which is already crumbling) -- instead of allowing her to follow her hearts desire to attend the institution of enlightenment which is her true destiny. Therefore, she must be protected.

Having seen how it all turned out, this picture seems slightly ludicrous to us. But how it must have played into the minds of [highlight=#FFFF00]people who had never been exposed to anything even remotely as sophisticated[/highlight] as this ....

And now we have Dear Leader and His Twitter account. Follow me, comrades. I know the way.

Red Square wrote:Which brings up a 17 trillion dollar question: with lower GDP, where will the money come from to pay for all this?

Most Equal Comrade Square,

Surely, you test us with this. We all know the answer: "Tax the Rich!"

Government-made suckers ARE the best sucker in the world; our party leaders proved that in 2012.

~Still in da hood.

A new addition to the collection of liberated items:

Unbiased science finally liberates itself from skeptics

[img]/images/Liberated_Red_Army_Climate_Science.jpg[/img]