Relief for our Collective Pain in this Troubled Time ....

Vodka Wagon.jpg

Fortunately. the vodka wagon entered the gates yesterday afternoon. Just in time !

btw: The government wagon driver unhitched the horses and has elected to stay with his delivery while we dutifully lighten the wagon's load. So come down behind tractor shed #2 and share in our aimless and drifting sorrows over an aimless and drifting non-functional Federal government.

SLAVA !

Comrade, I'm already a couple shots of the People's Tequila to the wind, but I'll be right there.

It's been a day.

Comrade! I only drink Strelnokof! It is made from only the finest of quality beets! But I shall bring a few cases that I have obtained on the black market at People's Store #66! See you behind the shed soon! Broast!
[hr][/hr] [center][attachment=0]Strelnokof.PNG[/attachment][/center]

When it comes to relief of our collective pain, wouldn't a "preparation" that comes in a tube be more appropriate?

Clearly the delivery man is essential to federal operations as he is still working. Operating such a machine must require he be st least a GS 13, to manage such responsibility.

One hopes the unhitched horses will escape before they become food for starving masses.

Well, Comrade T.... " GS 13 " passed out last night inside the outhouse.

And I'm gonna' tell ya'........nobody's going in after him.

Comrades, we have it good. You know who's going to get fried faster than the chef that tried to offer a healthy meal to Moochele?

the poor slob that decreed the golf courses at Andrews AFB and Ft. Belvoir are "non-essential" federal entities (now closed) requiring Dear Leader (PBUH) to FLY to another town to golf on taxpayer dime. Someone collect the contact data for next of kin...

https://www.whitehousedossier.com/2013/ ... cancelled/

If non-essential government types are excused, why hasn't congress left town?