'RESET' in Russian means 'invade Ukraine'

[img]/images/Reset_Invade_Ukraine.jpg[/img]

The official ceremony in which US. State Secretary Hillary Clinton presented Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov with a pretty plastic "Reset" button that had a mistranslated Russian word "peregruzka" written in Roman characters, was the first act of the "new and improved" foreign policy of the Obama administration. It happened almost exactly five years ago, in March of 2009, during Hillary's visit to Moscow. We covered this event twice:

How Do You Say 'Hillary's Gaffe' in Russian?

Middle Finger to Obama On Russian TV Is Not What It Seems

A lot has happened since the "new and improved" foreign policy took effect, backed up by the Nobel Peace Prize, awarded to Obama in advance for his expected achievements. During these short five years, glorious improvements have been popping up, almost spontaneously, all over the map - North Korea, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Nicaragua, Honduras, Venezuela, Egypt, Libya, Syria, and now Russia.

To really understand how it happened, let's go to the roots and reconstruct the initial Moscow meeting between Hillary and Lavrov, using advanced techniques in reading lips and body language on the available footage.

HILLARY: America gives Russia this pretty button. It says "reset" in English and in Russian, I think.
LAVROV: Well, I do not think it means what you think it means. See? This here in Russian means "Invade Ukraine."
HILLARY: Whatever. (Both smile for the cameras)

The 3rd Capitalist Cabal Internationale's puppet Obama is working out better than our evil little minds ever expected. He's turned the refreshing lemonade of peace back into good old bitter lemons of international fear. No mean trick but our puppet's a hell of an actor. The end of history? Hardly! What America needs now is a bold new national purpose built on arms and war profits! It's been a long time coming.

Money, money, money here we come right back where we started from. La, la, la; la, la, la; la, la, la, la, la, la!

To arms, to arms! It's springtime for arms.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:The 3rd Capitalist Cabal Internationale's puppet Obama is working out better than our evil little minds ever expected. He's turned the refreshing lemonade of peace back into good old bitter lemons of international fear. No mean trick but our puppet's a hell of an actor. The end of history? Hardly! What America needs now is a bold new national purpose built on arms and war profits! It's been a long time coming.

Money, money, money here we come right back where we started from. La, la, la; la, la, la; la, la, la, la, la, la!

To arms, to arms! It's springtime for arms.

I must say, Comrade Halliburton, it gives me great joy to see you in such high spirits this fine evening. Tis a rare moment indeed, and one suggesting a general merrymaking may soon commence among the peasantry. I shall make preparations at once!

From the earliest days of Russian history under the Tsars, reset has always meant to remove and reset your boundaries. Only if your army could whip your neighbor's army. If Not you whip them into shape until they can, no matter how many lashes are required.

GC out.

This pic was posted today in the Cartoons sections of the American Thinker - https://www.americanthinker.com/cartoon ... _3_54.html