A Brief Progressive History of the American Revolution

[img]/images/American_Revolution_Pacifist_Prog_History.png[/img]

Tired of suffering under the oppressive capitalist regime of King George III of England, the proletarians of the 13 English colonies in AmeriKa began to rise up in peaceful civil disobedience. But the evil running dog capitalist imperialist who ruled England under his oppressive boot, found this intolerable. In flagrant violation of international law, King George III sent his red coated jackboots to the colonies to further oppress the progressives peoples of AmeriKa.

Patiently, the AmeriKan colonists established a dialog with their red coat oppressors and over time the red coats came to see that progressivism is the correct path. The British soldiers laid down their rifles in a show of solidarity with the colonists, despite the best lobbying efforts of King George III's National Rifle Association and their evil minions.

And thus a new nation was born without a shot being fired! A nation based on peace, tolerance, and the glorious high moral ideals of Marx and Engels.

The moral of this story:

Guns are evil. And freedom, especially freedom from the oppressive chains of capitalism, can be won when we use our words instead of bullets.

Dang, and here I thought it was just a small band of progressives who crossed the ocean and started a colony in the new world where gays could marry, women had the God given right to Choose and a patient bill of rights with free contraceptives were established long before any form of casual sex, mind altering drugs or evil tobacco consumed.......Didn't they begin to impose some sort of fascist theocracy by a bunch of war mongering gun toting puritans based on terroristic attacks from the Pontiacs, Cadillacs and Ford Fusions?

I'm oppressed by all the products I see at stores and on the Internet (including the Cube.) Obama's next Executive Order should address this problem.

The Nerf™ guns and funny hats convinced the King the Colonists had a sense of humor. Enjoying the comedy, he agreed that they should take the show on the road as an independent production.

Nerf1.jpg

So what's the range on a nerf musket? Eighteen inches?

Thanks for the equal contribution, Comrade Blokhayev! The Party had illustrated your post accordingly.

[img]/images/American_Revolution_Pacifist_Prog_History.png[/img]

founding fathers.jpg
The founding fathers envisioned extended unemployment, hoards on disability and free health care for all.

My tinfoil tingled today when I heard those most equal words "For the American people can no more meet the demands of today's world by acting alone than American soldiers could have met the forces of fascism or communism with muskets and militias."

Silly teabagging counterrevolutionary running dog capitalists think they can cure fascism and especially strong communism with muskets or militias! Ha! Ptooey!