Ruth Bader Ginsburg Action Figure Coming this Fall!

With Neil Gorsuch already on the bench and Kavanaugh soon to join him no matter how many hate mobs invade Washington, liberals are putting all of their hope on the frail back of 85-year-old Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

The Notorious RBG.jpg

The feisty feminist octogenarian recently expressed her desire to remain on the bench for at least five years and possibly even a decade but at 85, any day could be her last.

RBG Napping.jpg

But at least she now has her very own action figure!

From The Hill, “Company to ship Ruth Bader Ginsburg action figures in October:”

A company that created a successful Kickstarter campaign to make a Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg action figure says it is planning to ship the products in October.

Fctry, a product incubator based in Brooklyn, N.Y., initially hoped to raise $15,000 to create the “Notorious RBG” superhero but instead raised over $613,700 on its Kickstarter crowdfunding page.

Zoe Cronin, the company's marketing coordinator, said it was “shocking” that the funding campaign reached the initial goal in less than an hour.

“The $15,000 is really the base level of what we need to begin production,” Cronin told AM New York. “We actually hit that in under an hour of starting the project, which was kind of shocking.”
Cronin also said that the company has already given Ginsburg one of the action figures.

“She said she would put it on her mantelpiece, so we're really excited about that,” Cronin said.

RBG Action Figure.jpg

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Action Figure - Kickstarter site

Will Red Square ever have the equivalent honour of also having one? Ever?

I assume this action figure will be a bobblehead for the sake of realistic motion, yes?

I already have Justice Ginsburg and Justice Sotomayor dolls.

ginsburg-plushie.jpg

Action implies motion, something doesn't match up...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Action implies motion, something doesn't match up...

I'm not seeing any kung-fu grip for that gavel.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Action implies motion, something doesn't match up...

PRECISELY.

She has barely moved since she played Norman Bate's mother in 1960.

RBG Pyscho.jpg

Ruth Bader Ginsberg as an action figure?!? Ah.......no, no, no, no............no..no......don't see it.

Could they possibly mean 'action' in the literal sense as in action passing libtard agenda through the court?

Still don't see it.

Now if anyone deserves their own Female Judge action figure doll, it would be the one and only JUDGE JUDY.

Can this be used as a Voodoo doll? I ask with all due respect and humility.

From a comfortable eddy in the Current Truth ™ .

Red Salmon