Sacrilege!

This is a video on that organ of individuality, YouTube.com, which proves that no freedom is possible unless people are not challenged by unapproved opinion.

This man, this <i>black</i> man, is a--sit down for this--conservative Rethuglican! All minorities ought to be immune to the disease of Rethuglicanism. In four minutes and forty-five seconds he rants nonsense about government spending. He spreads the canard that someone will have to pay for money that the government spends, and it might be your children. Rubbish. Everyone knows that we'll just inflate the currency, or change it somehow, and laugh at the fools who bought the bonds.

This man said other seditious things. He believes in personal responsibility. Where has he been since the 60s? There is no such thing as personal responsibility. The entire Zeitgeist is of assigned responsibility. Because if people are personally responsible, they're free agents, and if they're free agents, they are in control of their lives, and if they're in control of their lives, then we cannot be in control.

Terrorists? Someone else's freedom fighters. Living beyond your means? You deserve it. Murder? Society made you do it. The only capital crime in AmeriKKKa ought to be being a Rethuglican, and this man is a Rethuglican. He ought to be lynched for it.

Commissar,

The EVIL and LIES of this spokesperson for the defeated Bush/Cheney dictatorship!! How can this diatribe go on with our Dear Leader in power? This is indeed Sacrilege!!

Where are the Storm Truthers?? Where are the Civilian Security Forces??

How dare he complain about government taking money from the people! Especially when there are those who need it more than the one's it's being taken from!!

Comrade Theo,

As every progressive reminds me, there are two sides to every coin, but only one is right; for example, there is Recovery.gov (Truth direct from the government) and Recovery.org, which is interpreted Truth and thus a right-wing conspiracy of simplified, thus more easily absorbed, lies.

OH MY GAWD!!!! We must immediately call Crappy Nappy, and have this man put on the "No Fly" list. The Obamessiahs storm troopers must be released on this KKKapitolist. He seems "Happy" you may not be happy with our permission in the Glorious world of Next Tuesday

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality INC
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Defender of the Faith

Commissar Theocritus, did I hear you use the the word "lynched" in regard to a colored person person of color?

Let me remind you, you can shoot, burn, stab, strangle, drown, hang, poison or electrocute blacks. But under no circumstance can you call for their lynching.

The racist overtones are, are....well, RACIST.

Even if they are conservative and deserve it. If OJ, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and Obama have taught us anything, it's that a person's skin color trumps everything else in America. And blacks are far more equal than any other race. Except maybe gays.

Whoopie wrote:Except maybe gays.
That's my out.

But since this black man is a conservative Rethuglican (how it hurts to type that), he has forfeited his skin color. One can say or do <i>anything</i> to someone who was wandered off the reservation.

Because then he has abandoned the role that we set for him, and that means that we have to look at him as an individual, see?

It's not racist to ignore utterly his opinions and values. If, Lenin forfend, he starts thinking for himself, then all bets are off.

If I ever became a, I have to say it, conservative Rethuglican, I should not be protected because I'm gay. I should be beaten and tied to a fence just like Matthew Shepherd. Because then I would have wandered off the reservation and thought for myself.

Which I never do.

Where's the nearest Jifi-Lobo? I need a tune-up.

Let Gulag Man take care of man. Gulag Man will take man back to reservation where Glorious Comrade Commissar Theocritus can explain to man how reservation is important to health.

Just say word Comrade and Gulag Man will make happen for you.

Gulag Man, I'm thinking that we ought to make AlfonZo an unperson. Someone who is socially untouchable, who cannot be seen. You know, like the MSM can't see the tea parties. Something like that.

He can yell all he wants and if no one can see him, so what? He can fall down on the street with a heart attack and if he can't be seen, problem solved.

Because the last thing we need is for this <i>radical</i> to start people thinking. That's what Jifi-Lobo is for--to keep people from thinking.

And just think of the cost savings with socialized medicine, er, health-care justice when we don't have to buy aspirin to cure the headaches from thinking.

I don't know about the media around where you live Comrade Commissar, but the local papers around here all covered the Olympia Collective Tea Parties on their front page. At least The Olympian and The News Tribune (Tacoma)

In <a href="https://networkedblogs.com/p4230145">this link</a> some knuckle-dragging protestors shout at the Communist News Network. And I mean that in a loving way.

Clearly the correct thing to say here is "UNCLE TOM!". But since I don't believe in saying the correct thing it is refreshing not to see a black man saying these things but an American saying these things.