Scientists locate original group of Islamists in the Amazon

TRIGGER ALERT: An Islamophobic study finds that howler monkeys scream louder when they have smaller testicles

A group of bigoted "biological anthropologists" have recently come up with a study comparing the size of a howler monkey's vocal tract and the size of his testicles. Disguised as a study of monkeys, their so-called research is, in fact, a subliminal reinforcement of the worst stereotypes about the revolutionary movement of Islamic peoples around the world, as well as some of their progressive allies in Western countries.

To wit, pictures of howler monkeys must have been specifically selected to remind viewers of news footage taken at Muslim Brotherhood rallies during the Arab Spring and other similar events. Additionally, the researchers' snide comments further reveal their Islamophobic bias:

• Males with bigger vocal folds and smaller testicles live in smaller social groups with one single male dominating a number of females.
  • Investment in developing a large vocal organ and roaring is so costly that there is simply not enough energy left to invest in testes.
  • Alternatively, using a large vocal organ for roaring may be so effective that there is no need to have large testes.
  • The howler monkey's vocal folds are three times bigger than in a normal human.
  • Their 128 decibels screams are designed to give the impression that they are bigger than they really are.
  • Males with smaller vocal folds and bigger testes are more likely to live in bigger social groups and share partners.

Cambridge University should be ashamed of subsidizing and publishing such bigoted studies.

Ushanka tip to our friend Banafsheh for raising our awareness about this shameless Islamophobic study.

Tavarish Square -

You owe me a new keyboard.

- SK

Comparing an angry muslim mob to a group of howling primates... What an insult to the primates! These thoughtcriminals will be hunted down and thoroughly processed!

Now I just wait what our Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin has most equally to say on this.

(my aforecaffeinated keyboard I will not even mention, must be standard event on this page here)

... just sent a transmission to my Innenminister here. Is he aware of the potential? me worried. What if our Koranic arrivals grow (temporarily) smaller balls, and then simply howl us down???

triggerwarning.jpg

A 1976 documentary called "King Kong" warned us that Islamists would try to take down the World Trade Center:

king-kong-1976-climing-world-trade-center.jpg

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:Now I just wait what our Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin has most equally to say on this.

(my aforecaffeinated keyboard I will not even mention, must be standard event on this page here)

I can't bust them if I can't find them.

And Harambe was a member of the black Nation of Islam- Police Brutality!

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
Genosse Dummkopf wrote:Now I just wait what our Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin has most equally to say on this.
I can't bust them if I can't find them.
__tmp.jpg
huh, go high-tech? ballbusting — laser-guided?

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:huh, go high-tech? ballbusting — laser-guided?

Why didn't I think of that??!! Thank you Comrade Dummkopf, after your wonderful suggestion, I went shopping. I have several of these on order. They will be perfect in the Amazon for hunting those Islamophobic howler monkeys with the microscopic gonads! Even if the gonads are all but non-existent, I can put laser right on area and rapid fire!!! The fact that it ALSO shoots marshmallows gives me some imaginative possibilities for other uses. (wink)