Scrathanitch finds tru luv

Comrades!

I was just sitting here minding my own business lookin at THE NUZ, when some noise on the TV caught my attention.

I looked up at the TV to see what the heck the excitement was about- and there she was. The woman of my dreems. Lookin good in that sweater and keepin warm with a goat on her lap.

The wine bottle knows

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Oh Comrade - I am so happy for you! She got a thang goin' on :)

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:Comrades!

I was just sitting here minding my own business lookin at THE NUZ, when some noise on the TV caught my attention.

I looked up at the TV to see what the heck the excitement was about- and there she was. The woman of my dreems. Lookin good in that sweater and keepin warm with a goat on her lap.

The wine bottle knows

She's lovely, Scratch. I bet you two will have lots of snuggly luvin fun. What will you do with the goat, though?

Царевна wrote:She's lovely, Scratch. I bet you two will have lots of snuggly luvin fun. What will you do with the goat, though?

My dear Lapebha,

Of course, I gotta luv the goat too.

If I didn't, that would make me a "Goatophobe", wouldn't it?

And that just wouldn't be Politically Correct.

Pinkie locked herself in her room and she's crying her eyes out.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Pinkie locked herself in her room and she's crying her eyes out.

OH NO!!! Vladimir, you are just going to have to marry them both. Or all, if you include the goat.

So does goat come with the woman, or does woman come with the goat?

Tovarichi wrote:So does goat come with the woman, or does woman come with the goat?

image.jpg

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Pinkie locked herself in her room and she's crying her eyes out.

Pinky has the hots for me?

I had no idea.

Every time I have been around her, she hit me with anything she could find.

Come to think of it, my first wife did that. Maybe that's how some gals express their "luv" for a guy.

It's just hard to tell until you get served No Fault divorce papers.

Vladimir, if I'm crying it's because that's MY MOTHER you have the hots for!

But I suppose all men must have their foolish flings before they finally realize what's really good for them. So have at it, but I promise it won't be long before you'll be crying, too.

And then you'll be ready for what's really good for you . . . what you really deserve . . .

WHACK!!!

Do you see the light yet, Vladimir? Or maybe you just see lots of little lights?

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Vladimir, if I'm crying it's because that's MY MOTHER you have the hots for!

But I suppose all men must have their foolish flings before they finally realize what's really good for them. So have at it, but I promise it won't be long before you'll be crying, too.

And then you'll be ready for what's really good for you . . . what you really deserve . . .

WHACK!!!

Do you see the light yet, Vladimir? Or maybe you just see lots of little lights?

Pinky dearest,

By any chance (naw) ARE YOU MY EX?

I haven't seen her for about 10 years now. Last time I heard, she had put on a little weight (5 foot, nothing tall. So an extra 100 pounds probbly don't fit well).

I wonder if I would even recognize her now.

fat-bitch.jpg

Comrades,

As long as you have both, triangulation is possible. Difficult yet possible!

Major Mistake resembles Oedipus at this point, everything starts with mother.

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:Pinky dearest,

By any chance ARE YOU MY EX?

fat-bitch.jpg

Commissarka Pinkie - On your word, I'll prepare the usual "re-education" just like last time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYV-qYe ... r_embedded

Gulag 4 Alfred wrote:Commissarka Pinkie - On your word, I'll prepare the usual "re-education" just like last time.

My dear Alfred,

Perhaps you are unaware of the circumstances that elevated me to the INNER CIRCLE ™

I still have my "Little Red Book" full of facts, dates, and NAMES that nobody wants to see publik exposure.

Consider your next decision and action carefully.

I am gonna be watching you.....

THAT WAS NOT ME. I DO NOT OWN OR EVEN KNOW A LIVING GOAT, SO I DENOUNCE ANY AND ALL EMAILS YOU HAVE, OR MIGHT HAVE RECEIVED, TO THE OTHERWISE!!!

Judge Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:THAT WAS NOT ME. I DO NOT OWN OR EVEN KNOW A LIVING GOAT, SO I DENOUNCE ANY AND ALL EMAILS YOU HAVE, OR MIGHT HAVE RECEIVED, TO THE OTHERWISE!!!

Fear not my dear Frau. Obviously my wine bottle prize was much shorter than you and nowhere close to your eternal beauty.

scratchy.jpg

oh, dear Comrade Scratchy, such a kind, sober gentlemen you are.

(Please, disregard any emails you have or might receive which seem to disparage Comrade Scratchanitch. They are not from me; this is a fraudulent forgery, I say!!)

"Fraudulent forgery"? Is that anything like "fake but accurate" used by Amerikkkan "News" reporters? How is it different from a non-fraudulent forgery? My head hurts trying to reason this one out. I suppose in future I will save up for my visit to Jiffy-Lobo. This time around I was making partial payments and getting getting partial lobotomies. If I had just saved up enough to get full treatment at one time, perhaps I wouldn't have bothered to try to reason this out and saved myself a headache. By the way, Comrade Judge Colonel Fraulein, you hot babe, did you get the check and the case of vodka?

Ogre, be sure to request punch card for jiffy lobo authentic imitation plastic caviar spoon. Double punches on Tuesdays!